My compliments to Mr. Walker

My compliments to Mr. Walker

Posted in the Wakefield Forum

Good Call

Junction City, KS

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Thank you for making timely decisions about school closings during this storm.

If you haven't heard, no school tomorrow (Feb 22, Friday) either.
Not

Junction City, KS

#2 Feb 21, 2013
He did that for personal reasons. He wanted a four day weekend, he didn't want to come out in this mess, he didn't want to take the chance of driving his vehicle. He didn't do it for the kids. He did it for self gain.
Bitchbitchbitch

Junction City, KS

#3 Feb 21, 2013
If he takes too long to cancel, you btch.

If he cancels early, you btch.

Some people is never satisfied.
Mr Walker

Junction City, KS

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Bitchbitchbitch wrote:
If he takes too long to cancel, you btch.
If he cancels early, you btch.
Some people is never satisfied.
Thank you Mr Walker - love the language.
walk the talk

Junction City, KS

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Mr Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mr Walker - love the language.
That`s just the Johnny Walker talking.
JoBu

Junction City, KS

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Not wrote:
He did that for personal reasons. He wanted a four day weekend, he didn't want to come out in this mess, he didn't want to take the chance of driving his vehicle. He didn't do it for the kids. He did it for self gain.
Hey so smart, Mr.Walker was at work both days. Guess no four day weekend for him.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 22, 2013
JoBu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey so smart, Mr.Walker was at work both days. Guess no four day weekend for him.
Give it no nevermind it's just Jerry bitching.
Another ShulerFail

Junction City, KS

#8 Feb 22, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it no nevermind it's just Jerry bitching.
Give it no nevermind it's just George trying to start some shit again.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Another ShulerFail wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it no nevermind it's just George trying to start some shit again.
Walker is an honorable man unlike you, Jerry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wakefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama Embarassments 17 hr The Kangaroo 2
kinfolk mc member a snitch! (Dec '16) Fri Lora Cheatham 20
Who Do You Support For Kansas Governor In 2018 Fri Ben Gozzie 50
County Commission Fri roadglide 9
Fortyfifth POTUS Fri roadglide 20
Tax bill 2017 USD 475 mill up 50% Fri roadglide 3
feelings about the candidate forum Fri truth 12

Wakefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wakefield Mortgages