Fatal Shooting at East Texas Attorney's Home

Investigators were on the scene Tuesday night of a fatal shooting at the home of an east Texas attorney. Full Story
ANONYMOUS

Texarkana, TX

#42 Nov 20, 2006
Anony mous wrote:
It's sad that everyone is judging before the truth comes out. I heard she had a drinking problem and if she showed up at my house with a gun, can't say that I wouldn't do the same thing to her. It's a shame she had to put Bruce's kids through what she did!
That is right. But, she wasn't the only one at fault. Remember he hit on her alot. Do not judge until you have walked a mile in her shoes.
Your right about one thing. If she showed up at my house with a gun, I wouldn't leave it up to my kids to shoot her, I would be the one to do it. Instead of running and hiding. They should have called 911 when she started banging on the windows, instead of waiting till someone (Stacey) was killed. Makes you wonder why they didn't. Another thing, you and I wasn't their. So we do not know what happened. The only people who really know is the people their.
And they have to live with it. Exceially his son. I believe he (Bruce) ruined his sons life. Not Stacey. Bruce was just as responsible. Also the justice system for not taking her serious. An accusing her of self-inflicting a black eye.
So, please don't judge her. Just pray for her kids, her Mom and dad. They need us to quit talking bad about their mother and try to understand where they are at right now. They are in morning of lost of their mother. Also the mother of stacey, it was her only child. The father also. So, every please stop and write a word of encouragement to this family.
Love and prayers.
God bless the family

Fort Worth, TX

#43 Nov 20, 2006
The Messenger

From an Angel on high
a tender message of love was softly whispered into the ear
of this humble scribe....

Weep not for me
now that I have passed.
Remember the laughter, the affection, the joy
not just the recent tears.

Cherish the memories, our hopes and dreams.
Hold fast to the love that we shared.
Be happy with the time we spent together
and being anew.
For I am not really gone,
I am closer than ever before.

As the morning sun rises
and throughout the busy day...I am with you.
Until the setting sun disappears on the horizon
and we watch the day turn into night...I am here.
You may feel a faint breeze
stir round your head, while you slumber
as I gently kiss your forehead, "Good night."
The stars that shine so brightly in my heavenly sky
help me watch over you and keep you from harm.

I am the wind in the trees
and the song of a bird.
I am moonbeams in a midnight sky
and a glorious rainbow after the storm.
I am morning dew
and freshly-fallen snow.
I am a butterfly flying overhead
and a puppy happily at play.
I am a smile on a stranger's face
a gentle touch
a warm embrace.

Listen to the wind for my message of love.
Watch the sun rise and set in the sky with me.
Feel my essence encircle you with warm memories.
Open your heart to know...I am not gone.
Reach deep into your soul...You will find me.

I am here.
Have no fear.
I am with you,
Always.

What does one say at a time like this. I lost my father just a few months ago. They say time heals all. My prayer for you all is that you learn to go on. I still think of my Daddy everyday. And I miss him but it's not as hard as it was when I first lost him. I hope that God gives each of you peace. I will keep you in my prayers
Extended Family

AOL

#44 Nov 21, 2006
STACEYS DAUGHTER wrote:
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT THE KILLINGS. BUT NOONE KNOWS BUT THE FAMILY. AND TO THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT THERE WAS A GREAT PERSON.. HELL NO!! I SAW HIM ACTUALLY HITTING MY MOM ONCE.. ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK YOU "KNOW" BRUCE CONDIT ARE JUST BELIEVING WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. AND THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT THERE WERE 5 SHOTS.. DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT EITHER. CHRIS CONDIT SHOT ONCE THROUGH THE DOOR THEN SHOT MY MOM. K? SO IM THINKING THAT YOU NED TO GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.!!MY MOM MIGHT HAVE HAD HER "PROBLENS" BUT NOBODY IS PERFECT AND I THINK THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GO ON ABOUT YOUR BUISNESS BECAUSE, ITS NONE OF YOURS!! IM THE 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY. NICE BIRTHDAY GIFT HUH? YEAH, THANKS CHRISTOPHER BRIAN CONDIT!! YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU WERE "PROTECTING YOURSELF" ALL YOU WANT BUT I KNOW HOW YOU REALLY FELT ABOUT MY MOM, YOU SAW THAT YOU HAD A CHANCE TO KILL HER AND YOU WERENT GOING TO PASS THAT UP.
Girls, I think you should write a letter to the editer of texarkana gazette and make a statment to the public. Set the record straight. If Peek can make a statment on behalf of Bruce then you should make a statement on behalf of your mother.
ANONYMOUS

Texarkana, TX

#45 Nov 21, 2006
Extended Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls, I think you should write a letter to the editer of texarkana gazette and make a statment to the public. Set the record straight. If Peek can make a statment on behalf of Bruce then you should make a statement on behalf of your mother.
I agree. Girls and Mother and friends all need to write a letter on behalf of stacey.
i agree also

AOL

#46 Nov 23, 2006
I AGREE ALSO WITH EXTENDED FAMILY'S COMMENT:(Girls, I think you should write a letter to the editer of texarkana gazette and make a statment to the public. Set the record straight. If Peek can make a statment on behalf of Bruce then you should make a statement on behalf of your mother)
I WOULD ALSO MENTION HOW SWEET YOUR MEMORIES OF YOUR MOM WERE AND HOW BI STATE IGNORED HER REQUEST.GOD BLESS YOU.
Justice

Texarkana, TX

#47 Nov 28, 2006
Resident wrote:
2 shots is correct. She arrived at the house after leaving Bi State, bolted from her car rifle in hand. She tried to enter from the garage but it was locked. The doors were locked to so she broke thru the window. That's when the 2 shots were heard. It's anyone's guess why they were fighting. What difference does it make now? They fought often. Rage and hate got her killed. And MCResident what is you problem with understanding what you read? When the WVResident wrote "kimmie's stepmom pulled a gun

on her dad" doesn't that tell you she is Brucdaughter? And if since he just recently divorceStacy wouldn't it stand to reason that Gaiwould preceed his marriage to Stacy? I've knoStacy for most of her life and Bruce for the length oftheirmarriage. Neither of them are evil they just simply should have called it quits the first time they became abusive and bitterly hateful to one another just like everyone else in this world should. That's why this crap happens. People lose all since of rational thought when the person they love hurts them. Square pegs in round holes. And staying together for the children my god what a horrible reason. Having children grow up in a home witnessing their parents fight like cats and dogs where violence and anger are the keys to solving problems and getting what you want. It's a horrible tragity no matter how you look at it. Everything will come out in court. It's best for everyone to stop blaming and pointing fingers and learn a lesson from this and pray to god something similiar doesn't happen within your family.
Very nicely put. A very tragic ending. I'm so sorry for everyone involved no matter whose fault it was.
Justice

Texarkana, TX

#48 Nov 28, 2006
STACEYS DAUGHTER wrote:
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT THE KILLINGS. BUT NOONE KNOWS BUT THE FAMILY. AND TO THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT THERE WAS A GREAT PERSON.. HELL NO!! I SAW HIM ACTUALLY HITTING MY MOM ONCE.. ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK YOU "KNOW" BRUCE CONDIT ARE JUST BELIEVING WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. AND THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT THERE WERE 5 SHOTS.. DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT EITHER. CHRIS CONDIT SHOT ONCE THROUGH THE DOOR THEN SHOT MY MOM. K? SO IM THINKING THAT YOU NED TO GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.!!MY MOM MIGHT HAVE HAD HER "PROBLENS" BUT NOBODY IS PERFECT AND I THINK THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GO ON ABOUT YOUR BUISNESS BECAUSE, ITS NONE OF YOURS!! IM THE 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY. NICE BIRTHDAY GIFT HUH? YEAH, THANKS CHRISTOPHER BRIAN CONDIT!! YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU WERE "PROTECTING YOURSELF" ALL YOU WANT BUT I KNOW HOW YOU REALLY FELT ABOUT MY MOM, YOU SAW THAT YOU HAD A CHANCE TO KILL HER AND YOU WERENT GOING TO PASS THAT UP.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
wondering

Rio Rancho, NM

#49 Nov 30, 2006
Newspaper article stated Wake Village PD had responded in past for "civil matters." Does anyone know about those incidents?
NEED MORE DETAILS

Texarkana, TX

#50 Nov 30, 2006
Did it take two shots to stop the ex mrs. condit?

It sounds like he wanted her dead, not just stop
the threat of an antique gun that wouldn't fire.
(i heard)

Wasn't she dead after the first shot? Did he shoot
again just to make sure that she was dead? Just a
question.

I NEED MORE DETAILS
ANONYMOUS

Texarkana, TX

#51 Dec 8, 2006
NEED MORE DETAILS wrote:
Did it take two shots to stop the ex mrs. condit?
It sounds like he wanted her dead, not just stop
the threat of an antique gun that wouldn't fire.
(i heard)
Wasn't she dead after the first shot? Did he shoot
again just to make sure that she was dead? Just a
question.
I NEED MORE DETAILS
I agree, and we haven't even heard anything else about it. It seems like it got swept under the rug.
Wish, I could hear more.
Doesntmatter

Arlington, TX

#52 Dec 8, 2006
Funny, isn't it? How it's just fading quietly away... but not unexpected, right? Chalk up another one for Brucie and his minion. Wow, what a dad... "Look, son, go ahead and shoot her - I'm Bruce Condit, the cops' best friend, whatta they gonna do, arrest us???" God, people, wake up, demand answers, demand a full scale investigation, maybe from the outside. Anyone know how to contact Dateline or 20/20?????
justasexpected

Fort Worth, TX

#53 Dec 12, 2006
Doesntmatter wrote:
Funny, isn't it? How it's just fading quietly away... but not unexpected, right? Chalk up another one for Brucie and his minion. Wow, what a dad... "Look, son, go ahead and shoot her - I'm Bruce Condit, the cops' best friend, whatta they gonna do, arrest us???" God, people, wake up, demand answers, demand a full scale investigation, maybe from the outside. Anyone know how to contact Dateline or 20/20?????
Found this webiste for dateline Press Enquiries
Please contact pr@dateline.co.uk
Justice

Texarkana, TX

#54 Dec 13, 2006
Doesntmatter wrote:
Sounds like an idea to me. It sure doesn't need to be just swept under the rug. This was someone's life. Someone's Mother, Daughter and Friend. If ther gun wouldn't fire what would be the point to kill someone? So sad.
staceysneice

Ralls, TX

#55 Dec 16, 2006
Stacey was a good women and Bruce and his kids should rot in hell for what they did to her and them girls.

Since: Dec 06

wake village texas

#56 Dec 19, 2006
Doesntmatter wrote:
i would think to have the family get the federal magistrate at the texarkana post office to do an investigation. ive seen all too many times how law officials can beat their wives and get away with it, like say a certain texarkana police officer, who beats his women and is now a sheriff deputy. this area is so messed up.
look at the facts

AOL

#57 Dec 19, 2006
come on people - really - she showed up at his house with a gun - some times when you go looking for trouble - you find it. The simple fact is she left her car in the street - didn't even park it - was in a rage - and welding a gun - then broke into the house - really, what did she expect would happen? Stop trying to make something out of nothing - it clearly is self defense.
HLA

Ralls, TX

#58 Dec 20, 2006
People that say that this was self defence they didnt know Chris. He has always hated Stacey and he would have done any thing to get rid of her. He seen the chance to kill her and he took it and he will rot in hell and so will his dad.
ummm

Fort Worth, TX

#59 Dec 29, 2006
texasbaby1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
i would think to have the family get the federal magistrate at the texarkana post office to do an investigation. ive seen all too many times how law officials can beat their wives and get away with it, like say a certain texarkana police officer, who beats his women and is now a sheriff deputy. this area is so messed up.
You wouldn't be talking about roberts would you?

Since: Dec 06

wake village texas

#60 Jan 1, 2007
no i was talking about mac adams
Interested party

Houston, TX

#61 Mar 6, 2008
If I were you Id learn how to spell before attempting to make an intelligent argument about the legal system.
x legal person wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if the Bi State would have done there job and investigated her charges of his abuse this could have been avoided. After all how do you self inflict a black eye? They owed it to her to at least investigate this. As someone who worked in the area of the legal system, I can assure you that you can bet (Bruce Condit) was probaly given privaledges.The legal system protects there own. If I was the family i would probaly take this one step further and hier an out of town attorney to go against the police department or at the very least ask for an investigation on why they did not take her seriuos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 million for Grim Hotel (Jun '10) 4 hr dee1999 99
Review: El Chaparral Mobile Home Park Sun 872 sqft 2
Texas High Theater teacher..suspended?? (Nov '13) Sun Marine-Wife 25
TexasRoadhouse Dancers?? (Jan '14) Sun Amber 44
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Sheriff Prince: Why No Arrest In Double Homici... (Oct '13) Jan 23 J Si Si 1,372
What new restaurants does Texarkana need ? (Jul '13) Jan 22 Fatty McButterpants 112
Wake Village Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wake Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NFL 6:28 AM