Medical marijuana bill defeated by NC...

Medical marijuana bill defeated by NC House panel

There are 2 comments on the WCNC-TV Charlotte story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Medical marijuana bill defeated by NC House panel. In it, WCNC-TV Charlotte reports that:

A bill that would legalize medical marijuana possession and use in North Carolina has been rejected by a legislative committee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC-TV Charlotte.

jason

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Don't get angry, simply vote them out...this is our best chance people, now is the time to be active and push for marajuana reform ! Come on yall let's go!
Rebecca Forbes

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Feb 20, 2013
We have been dealing with the same crowd on this bill since 2009, as well as a powerful Christian Political Lobbyist by the name of Marck Creech of the NC Christian Action League. I saw the pain of patients today who find releaf from serious disease and pain with Cannabis, and we are not going to stop until our NC patients have the right to choose NATURAL cannabis which is proven far more effective than any synthetic remake Pharma can create.. just google it.. Cannabis and Cancer, and educate yourself. I am more than disgusted with the corruption I see in NC State Govt, and Thom Tillis, Paul Stam, Tim Moore, and Mark Creech should be investigated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) 11 hr Purchase Order 70
Retirement in Six Weeks Wed How Sweet It Is 2
The Day Jesse Helms Crushed Jim Hunt Wed Jesse Rules 2
Justin Alexander Ellis (Jun '13) Tue Truth 7
"The Impact of North Carolina's Private Bail In... (Dec '14) Tue Josh Leake 58
The love of my life Jon Jun 29 AshleyOguslostJon... 26
Do you need urgent and legitimate loan (May '13) Jun 28 nordma 17
More from around the web

Wake Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE