The heart wants what the heart wants

The heart wants what the heart wants

Posted in the Wake Forest Forum

the soloist

Russellville, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2017
Listen to this song, reflects a big part of my life then and now, at least 80%. You are right, he is a pos in alot of ways then as well as now. I know I'm a smart a** and go overboard pushing buttons. It's tough to let go of that when I had to be both mother and father to 2 boys growing up 'cause dad did'nt care about teaching them "man" stuff. I taught them what few "manly" things I did know.There is little to no relationship as a result of his actions. Ask for help getting out of that miserable situation, never have, never will. My own father would give me the moon if I asked him, but I wont because I don't need handouts from anybody, and I'm not looking for greener pastures either. Just plain honesty, no games. You don't have a clue , I could tell u stuff that is unbelievable but enough of that, not trying to play the victim card either. YOU are my true love, we are soulmates, I was'nt looking for love but you had me the first week I knew you. https://www.google.com/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rev. Barber joins the debate over Kavanaugh - "... Sun Kayaker 1
Raleigh hookup dating sites Oct 10 john 5
News Oh, Wonderful, Another Long Debate on Removing ... Oct 8 My Opinion only 3
News Asheville city attorney Robin Currin resigns Oct 8 Hon E Lizabeta Ma... 5
Call Governor Cooper to Legalize Marijuana Oct 7 CoyRooper 1
Gov Cooper shame shame Oct 7 Federal 1
Afriggin Americans Oct 7 RetSBI 6

Wake Forest Jobs

Personal Finance

Wake Forest Mortgages