Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11466 May 25, 2012
Hitler convinced the economically depressed German people that their nation was being ruined and their own prosperity that was rightfully theirs to begin with was being robbed of them by the evil and sub human Jews. To prosper, they had to rid themselves of this problem. Gee, sound like you today and your hatred for welfare recipients? You would have bought the Hitler program with no questions asked. You exhibit a self proclaimed superiority to those beneath you. My comparisons are exactly on the nose. When confronted with this notion, you change the subject so as not to expose your true intent. Does 'breeder bitches' come to mind when discussing a sub group of today personally robbing you of your own wealth? That is what I thought.

Location hidden

#11467 May 25, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> oxycontin is addictive.period.oxycontin withdrawal is horrible.as I write this i'm about to go a friends house a few miles away.haven't heard from her and I need to check her out.she's my friend..I love her....but she's a heavy user...hope she's ok.
You are doing the only thing that you can. Showing love and support during the worst of times. Nothing else is in your hands.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11469 May 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Hitler convinced the economically depressed German people that their nation was being ruined and their own prosperity that was rightfully theirs to begin with was being robbed of them by the evil and sub human Jews. To prosper, they had to rid themselves of this problem. Gee, sound like you today and your hatred for welfare recipients? You would have bought the Hitler program with no questions asked. You exhibit a self proclaimed superiority to those beneath you. My comparisons are exactly on the nose. When confronted with this notion, you change the subject so as not to expose your true intent. Does 'breeder bitches' come to mind when discussing a sub group of today personally robbing you of your own wealth? That is what I thought.
Man, the desperation and straw grasping is overwhelming in your posts. Are you really this hurt that you have fallen into the "Nazi" hole so deep, the only recourse you have left is to double down?

I wonder if you are acting exactly like a racist who has just been exposed by calling blacks, "Nixxers"? He stands there with a look of hopeless confused despair on his face as he realizes he has just called a four year old child a "Nixxer" and even his advocates are telling him, "Dude, WHAT are you doing?" I have to believe this person is you, Arnie.

You have fallen off the cliff of pain and despair and you have no handholds as you plummet further and further to the depths. You rant on and on about true horrors and try to attach them to your adversary of today.

Let your "friends" read some of your posts and let us see if they laugh about them. If they do, that will be VERY telling about what they are.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#11470 May 25, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, the desperation and straw grasping is overwhelming in your posts. Are you really this hurt that you have fallen into the "Nazi" hole so deep, the only recourse you have left is to double down?
I wonder if you are acting exactly like a racist who has just been exposed by calling blacks, "Nixxers"? He stands there with a look of hopeless confused despair on his face as he realizes he has just called a four year old child a "Nixxer" and even his advocates are telling him, "Dude, WHAT are you doing?" I have to believe this person is you, Arnie.
You have fallen off the cliff of pain and despair and you have no handholds as you plummet further and further to the depths. You rant on and on about true horrors and try to attach them to your adversary of today.
Let your "friends" read some of your posts and let us see if they laugh about them. If they do, that will be VERY telling about what they are.
ok woman, dont group me in your area of "i call you names, you call me names".
somehow you twisted an offhand remark to you about the nazi's into the biggest issue in your life, and then proceed to attack him on multiple levels, even as far as to point out and fester a wound in his life that probably goes deeper than you think.
that spells one thing for you, desperation.
ive read some of his posts, 99 percent of the time they have an educational response or question to you, which you then turn into a child game of calling names, only to try and make your point seem right.
you did not grow out of the playground did you?

so, that aside and done with, i believe you have a very incoherent view of this country and how it should run...with your multiple attacks on all peoples of this nation that are not white or conforming to christian ideologies.....i can almost say that HE was justified in his comparisons of you.

That is The Truth.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#11471 May 25, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not aware Hitler was passing out welfare checks so women could have more babies. I AM aware he and his Nazi party are some of the most insidious creatures to ever walk the earth. You do not share that vision as you choose to rekindle their evil spirit by using that term quite often.
You rekindle their evil spirit by being so bigoted.
We just call a spade a spade.
TSF

Rougemont, NC

#11472 May 25, 2012
How could anyone accuse Un-- truth of being a Nazi after all his benevolent trips into the projects taking food to the BBs and black thug Nixxers? Do you not see that he and Rev Worley are just trying to improve society with tough love?

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#11474 May 25, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't judging him to be a failure Mike, just trying to point out that regardless how little one makes, they can still save.
$25 a week is $1300 a year. It's not a fortune but it's a start.
i do save, and just one month ago it went into my girls car for a new serp belt and four new tires...they were bald. now im back to zero. you say my in/out ratio is about to flip? ive held two jobs before but the point is that my finances are managed strictly by me. im young, i need clothes, so im going to go buy some....and no worries about tomorrow will arise. is that the kind of thinking you think puts people in debt? look, the people you described living outside of their reality, i know people like that. Everyone of them chased the American dream, were living within their means, and had a nice and prosperous lifestyle...but you act like they shouldve had a million dollars in the bank before they ever spent anything on themselves...and a million if not more would be what it took....because an economic collapse happened, some got laid off, the housing bubble collapsed so when they paid their mortgage back with interest they owed more...triple digits more.

its moronic to think that people should only help themselves. its ludicrous to believe that your tax money is going only to welfare recipients who dont need it, and its inhumane to have this isolationist theory of fend for yourself and leave my money alone. do you not see the tribulations life can put on your front door not even an hour from now? put yourself in someones shoes who had everything and then something out of his control had him lose everything, add the fact that you might not have family willing to help cause they expected your savings to last longer, would you still have this view on welfare? or would you recieve help with food.
TSF

Rougemont, NC

#11475 May 25, 2012
Earlier, I inaccurately accused JP Morgan of losing $2 Billion dollars in derivative trading in just 6 weeks. It turns out that the number is actually somewhere between $3 Billion dollars and $5 Billion dollars. It also turns out that there are over
$20,000,000 reasons why congress will not regulate Morgan. They gave R Richard Shelby $72,950, they gave R Bob Corker (Tn)$61,00, they gave R Mike Caprio $33, 982. they gave D Tim Johnston $38.995, they gave D Mark Warner $108,000, on and on and on up to $20 million dollars total. Also, it turns out that 38 members of congress are major JP Morgan stockholders. Its 2008 all over again

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11476 May 25, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't judging him to be a failure Mike, just trying to point out that regardless how little one makes, they can still save.
$25 a week is $1300 a year. It's not a fortune but it's a start.
When you are constantly behind on bills, putting away money for retirement is not what I consider the right thing to do.
25 dollars a week could mean the difference in forgoing a few days of eating.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11477 May 25, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Both reverends are preaching hate in my opinion but I don't remember seeing a Presidential candidate in Rev. Worley's congregation either.
Not sure Rev. Wright was preaching hate. He severely condemned some people, but is that hate?
He did not condemn someone due to how they were born, he condemned their hateful actions to others.

I am not glued to Fox news, so I may have missed some of Wright's preaching, but the ones I did see did not go to the level of hate speech in my opinion.
The Truth

AOL

#11478 May 25, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
ok woman, dont group me in your area of "i call you names, you call me names".
somehow you twisted an offhand remark to you about the nazi's into the biggest issue in your life, and then proceed to attack him on multiple levels, even as far as to point out and fester a wound in his life that probably goes deeper than you think.
that spells one thing for you, desperation.
ive read some of his posts, 99 percent of the time they have an educational response or question to you, which you then turn into a child game of calling names, only to try and make your point seem right.
you did not grow out of the playground did you?
so, that aside and done with, i believe you have a very incoherent view of this country and how it should run...with your multiple attacks on all peoples of this nation that are not white or conforming to christian ideologies.....i can almost say that HE was justified in his comparisons of you.
That is The Truth.
"offhand remark about Nazi'a"

"SS", you are classic, absolutely CLASSIC!!!

.....Oh, the young and their thoughts of the day....

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11479 May 25, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Obtaining wealth by hurting people, obtaining wealth at any cost, keeping people poor, buying friends, etc... are all choices.
It's the "choices" we make in life, in the pursuit of OUR OWN happiness, that determines success.
Again, my friends in the hills think of themselves as successful but many think they're redneck hillbillies. The filthy rich who alienate themselves from others think they are successful but many think they're stuck up, obnoxious, snobs.
Success is in the eye of the beholder, not the eyes of society and it's the choices we make that determines that success.
I would agree, but you made it sound as if someone wealth was an indicator of his good choices. I just pointed out that wealth can be made through bad choices also. Bad to others. And in that way, they are likely to not have true happiness.
The Truth

AOL

#11480 May 25, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You rekindle their evil spirit by being so bigoted.
We just call a spade a spade.
So you support mothers' who have children JUST to receive another check?

That would explain much.

By the way, Mikey, please list points I have made which are bigoted. You make a flippant comment, but I notice any evidence to support your comment is glaringly absent. This appears to be your M.O.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11481 May 25, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am not mistaken, it was some of your kind who called Sarah Palin a "c#nt".
And if I am not mistaken, we all condemned such behavior.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11482 May 25, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Yes that counts. My point is Obama sat in Rev Wright's congregation and listened, absorbed, sang in jubilee, etc...
Had I been in either pulpit, I would've gotten up and walked out, as Obama should've, wouldn't you?
You cannot know if Obama was even paying attention. You cannot know if he was jubilant. You do not know if he was singing.
You do not know what sermons he heard.
And again, I have heard none from Wright that were anything near as bad as Worley's.
The Truth

AOL

#11483 May 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
How could anyone accuse Un-- truth of being a Nazi after all his benevolent trips into the projects taking food to the BBs and black thug Nixxers? Do you not see that he and Rev Worley are just trying to improve society with tough love?
Of the four main liberals on this forum, the "fool" is the only one who gets it. It IS all about tough love. People need to be helped with food, support, and finances when things go awry. They do NOT need to be enabled to live their ENTIRE lives in that predicament.

The other liberals, "Arnie", "Mikey", and "SS" believe it is a lifetime right to receive everything one needs without that person having to expel ANY effort to receive it.

That is the prime difference between liberals and conservatives. Liberals are takers. Conservatives are givers. Liberals have no money of their own to give for their "projects" so they take it from others who have worked for it. Conservatives are forced to "give" what THEY work for whether they wish to or not.
The Truth

AOL

#11484 May 25, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I would agree, but you made it sound as if someone wealth was an indicator of his good choices. I just pointed out that wealth can be made through bad choices also. Bad to others. And in that way, they are likely to not have true happiness.
Another classic "Mikey" post accentuating the negative in life.

Location hidden

#11485 May 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
Earlier, I inaccurately accused JP Morgan of losing $2 Billion dollars in derivative trading in just 6 weeks. It turns out that the number is actually somewhere between $3 Billion dollars and $5 Billion dollars. It also turns out that there are over
$20,000,000 reasons why congress will not regulate Morgan. They gave R Richard Shelby $72,950, they gave R Bob Corker (Tn)$61,00, they gave R Mike Caprio $33, 982. they gave D Tim Johnston $38.995, they gave D Mark Warner $108,000, on and on and on up to $20 million dollars total. Also, it turns out that 38 members of congress are major JP Morgan stockholders. Its 2008 all over again
Yes, and they also gave Obama $808,709.00 in 2008.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11486 May 25, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding?
Ziff would have been dancing in the aisles trying to get the congregation to have more babies to get more checks.
That's our Arnie!
Is that what Wright was preaching? I missed that one.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#11487 May 25, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Another classic "Mikey" post accentuating the negative in life.
So pointing out the rich are not all happy and have made good choices is wrong to do? You guys prop them on pedestals as if they were saints and all should try to be like them. I am just pointing out how wrong you are.

Maybe you just need to take those rose colored glasses off as you look at the rich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuit says North Carolina bathroom law still ... 23 hr Marcavage s Emission 3
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) Jul 15 Danny 110
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Jul 15 SusyQ 73
Back To Golf Course Coach Gottfried BBall Over (Mar '13) Jul 12 Calley 24
Anyone want to hang out Nude? (Nov '11) Jul 9 Gregg 32
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Jul 8 Americas Greatest... 131
The heart wants what the heart wants Apr '17 the soloist 1

Wake Forest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wake Forest Mortgages