400 jobs return to Monaco Wakarusa fa...

400 jobs return to Monaco Wakarusa facility

There are 3 comments on the ETruth.com story from Aug 2, 2011, titled 400 jobs return to Monaco Wakarusa facility. In it, ETruth.com reports that:

Three years ago, the former Monaco Coach plant on Nelson's Parkway was at the losing end of a company-wide consolidation that left about 1,000 workers on the unemployment line and shuttered the facility.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ETruth.com.

userfriendly

Dayton, OH

#1 Aug 31, 2011
When is the WCC plant actually closing? When is the last day to report to work? Just closing does not tell alot about when??
Connie

Cleveland, OH

#2 Aug 31, 2011
userfriendly wrote:
When is the WCC plant actually closing? When is the last day to report to work? Just closing does not tell alot about when??
They haven't had the decency to tell their employees that information yet. WCC never has and never will care about the people who work for them. Yes i'm a little bitter, but they have done these people and town wrong. The working middle class gets shit on again.
userfriendly

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 1, 2011
I think you are right! This town sure needed work. now it seems the only place to work is pci, or frank miller. Not enough for the U.C. population.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wakarusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Psychologist to stand trial Feb. 7 (Feb '06) Nov 17 Diane meepradit 140
Missing girl? Sep '16 4 Justice 2
News Immigration agents make 39 arrests in Elkhart C... (Sep '08) Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 50
News The Latest: Cruz to hang in as long as he has '... (May '16) May '16 A Tear For Ted 1
News Furnace repair techs working over time (Jan '15) Jan '16 Chinook Heating 4
A must see video (Jan '16) Jan '16 concerned 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35

Wakarusa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wakarusa Mortgages