New, moving or expanding: Caribbean B...

New, moving or expanding: Caribbean Beach tans, teaches

There are 4 comments on the St. Cloud Times story from Jan 16, 2008, titled New, moving or expanding: Caribbean Beach tans, teaches. In it, St. Cloud Times reports that:

“We've always loved the community and wanted to be part of it”

Safe tanning is the message that owners of Caribbean Beach Tanning Salon want to send their customers. via St. Cloud Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Cloud Times.

Salon Owner for 15 Years

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2008
You cannot advertise SAFE in regards to tanning what so ever!! Better watch yourself on that one! You really need to look into that before you get yourself into a bit of trouble!!
Mackenzie

Carson, CA

#2 Jun 3, 2008
They offer Versa tanning which is a safe spray tan.
Nikki

Sheboygan, WI

#3 Oct 5, 2008
I can tell you from experince as someone who only tanned a hand full of times before finding them, that they are great at what they do. I burn really easy and they helped me find a great solution. They know there stuff.
BRJ

AOL

#4 Oct 8, 2008
Salon Owner for 15 Years wrote:
You cannot advertise SAFE in regards to tanning what so ever!! Better watch yourself on that one! You really need to look into that before you get yourself into a bit of trouble!!
Finally.....someone that KNOWS to NEVER use the word safe when it comes to tanning! I have been in the industry for 16 years and I would NEVER EVER use the word SAFE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waite Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police say Andy Lynn Jaeger faked cancer, bilke... Mar '17 jessy 1
to roger n (Oct '15) Mar '17 Fat guy with pony... 4
Beware of Animal Rescues Mar '17 Fat guy with pony... 2
News Kent Jones Guilty Of Linda Jensen Murder (Nov '06) Feb '17 jafi112 42
News Waite Park Police: Suspect Arrested After Rammi... (Sep '16) Oct '16 Enzo49 10
News Your Turn: It's time to act on immigration refo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 dirtbag1958 1
News Frozen pipes create struggle for St. Cloud-area... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Sammy 2

Waite Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waite Park Mortgages