Cold Spring shop closes, leaving behi...

Cold Spring shop closes, leaving behind bewildered brides

There are 3 comments on the St. Cloud Times story from Apr 29, 2008, titled Cold Spring shop closes, leaving behind bewildered brides. In it, St. Cloud Times reports that:

“This business has closed due to the economy.”

By Britt Johnsen, * [email protected] * April 29, 2008 COLD SPRING - The sudden closure of Lori's Bridal & Formal Wear has given new meaning to the term "bridezilla." The Cold Spring store closed over ... via St. Cloud Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Cloud Times.

anomnus

Oregon, WI

#1 May 3, 2008
lori' a bitch. I'm glad she doesn't have her own shop anymore.
anomnous

Saint Michael, MN

#2 May 6, 2008
I dont feel that what Lori did was right at all. None of the customers that ordered dresses from Lori do not deserve this because dresses are so expensive and not only that but for the poor brides that are getting married in a matter of weeks or a month from now that is just very stressful for them I am sure because of how much it cost for not only 1 wedding dress but to have to try and find a second one and not only that but to try and scrape up more money for a second one when the brides probably spent a fairly large amount on their first dress thinking that it was worth every penny of what they paid to get that dress. But only to find out that they will not be getting their first pick wedding dress and now to have to try to settle for a different dress that they may want but kniow that they can not afford since they paid so much money for the other one.
anomnous

Saint Michael, MN

#3 May 6, 2008
I know that if I would be a person that would be getting married anytime soon and I had ordered a dress I think I would be very upset. To find out that all that money that I paid for the dress is gone. Not only that but to have to go through all that looking all over again for a different dress style and every other thing that is so important when shopping for a wedding dress like the cost and size.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waite Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Islam preacher draws crowd, protest Jul '16 Old Pom 6
News Missing Wisconsin Woman Last Seen in St. Cloud Jun '16 fulltimesweety 1
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota Jun '16 Phineas 6
News St. Cloud Minnesota 23 Over The Mississippi Riv... (Mar '08) Jun '16 Fat guy with a po... 8
News Your Turn: It's time to act on immigration refo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 dirtbag1958 1
News Frozen pipes create struggle for St. Cloud-area... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Sammy 2
News Fiesta Cancun (Mar '13) Mar '13 Michelle 1

Waite Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waite Park Mortgages