Waite Park police want men who hit Go...

Waite Park police want men who hit Good Samaritan

There are 30 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 25, 2010, titled Waite Park police want men who hit Good Samaritan. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police in central Minnesota are looking for two men who assaulted a Good Samaritan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmm

Rochester, MN

#30 Sep 25, 2010
By black men and skinny, Do they mean Somali's or african americans. And dont call that guy racist for saying never help a black person, hell even black people know not to help another black person on the road.

Since: Jan 10

New York, NY

#32 Sep 25, 2010
Bass Turds!
Sartell Proud GLBT

Vancouver, WA

#33 Sep 25, 2010
No race of suspects means they must be black or somalians?
Mr problem

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Sep 25, 2010
Sounds like the local police blame the citizens for the endless violent crime that takes place in a small city. informants, good police work, being aggressive at the job is not taking place. a change is needed which should include federal intervention to rid this department of its problems however deep it goes.
darin

Cold Spring, MN

#35 Sep 25, 2010
Common Sense wrote:
Also from the St Cloud times article:
A motorist stopped to help two men who were trying to change a tire, Waite Park Police Chief Dave Bentrud said. The man was later found unconscious and lying in a ditch by others passing by.
Bentrud said it appears the victim was struck in the head with a tire iron. Cash and personal items were stolen from him.
Police describe the first suspect as a black man in his early 20s. He was about 6 feet tall and had a skinny build. He had short black hair and was wearing a round white hat. He had a white loose-fitting shirt, dark brown pants and sandals.
The second suspect is described as a black man in his early 20s. He was about 5-feet-3-inches tall to 5-feet-6-inches tall. He had a skinny build, short black hair and wore a blue checkered flannel shirt and blue jeans.
The suspects’ vehicle is described as a four-door older black Buick Century with a spare tire on the rear driver side.
No shit I dislike how they choose to leave the race of the guys, and a more accurate description in this article
John

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Sep 26, 2010
Say What wrote:
The St Cloud paper described the suspects. I find it strange this information wasn't published in both metro "news" outlets. Guess the race of both suspects they "forgot" to mention?
The Pioneer Press should be ashamed of themselves going out of their way to protect us from the facts.
I've noticed most news sources don't describe the perps if they are a minority! But if they are white they say that. That is SO racist.
I hope they catch these scum bags, better yet they resist arrest and the cops shoot them dead.
Two

Rochester, MN

#37 Sep 26, 2010
Flapjack wrote:
Very light on information... a vehicle description, but not one of the suspects?
Hmmmm... maybe "impeachTheLyingMuslim " has a point...
It was two black guys.
Huh

Saint Paul, MN

#38 Sep 26, 2010
If I saw two guys with a flat, I'd figure they can handle changing a tire by themselves.
yo-yo

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#40 Sep 26, 2010
That welfare has ruined this country.
Sartell Proud GLBT

Vancouver, WA

#41 Sep 26, 2010
Of course they don't put the race of the BLACK SKINNY MEN ANIMALS in the article.

Scum bag Somalis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waite Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor rejects gay musicians from Minnesota Cat... Jan 8 Larry Craig s WC ... 1
Beware of Animal Rescues (Feb '17) Nov '17 Jodes 3
News Trucking company owner admits stealing from wor... (Jan '13) Nov '17 Bad Business Prac... 2
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... Nov '17 Wondering 324
News Habitat for Humanity's ReStore Going out of Bus... Sep '17 TARMANCER 1
News New Flyer Acquires Carlson Engineered Composite... (Jun '17) Jun '17 The Back-Room Boys 1
News Police say Andy Lynn Jaeger faked cancer, bilke... (Mar '17) Jun '17 Bill 2

Waite Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waite Park Mortgages