Waite Park police want men who hit Good Samaritan

Sep 25, 2010 Read more: TwinCities.com 30
Police in central Minnesota are looking for two men who assaulted a Good Samaritan. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Minnesota nice

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2010
These two should be round up and shot.
Andrew

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Sep 25, 2010
impeachTheLyingMuslim wrote:
This act of redistribution has the blessing of the obama administration. This has been a public service announcement.
Fishing for attention again, boy?
mapboymatt

Boone, NC

#4 Sep 25, 2010
It's great that he wanted to be a Good Samaritan, but this is why you don't stop for suspicious vehicles- especially at night. My prayers are with this man and his family and hopefully these jerks will be caught.
Flapjack

New Prague, MN

#6 Sep 25, 2010
Very light on information... a vehicle description, but not one of the suspects?

Hmmmm... maybe "impeachTheLyingMuslim " has a point...
Say What

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Sep 25, 2010
The St Cloud paper described the suspects. I find it strange this information wasn't published in both metro "news" outlets. Guess the race of both suspects they "forgot" to mention?
The Pioneer Press should be ashamed of themselves going out of their way to protect us from the facts.
Lora

Duluth, MN

#9 Sep 25, 2010
Conceal and carry.... All for it.
grammar police

Kensington, MN

#10 Sep 25, 2010
357 Magnum; because when seconds count, help is just 45 minutes away...
Lora wrote:
Conceal and carry.... All for it.
End MN Welfare

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Sep 25, 2010
Perhaps the headline should be something more like 'two men, from the local affordable housing complex and who just moved to MN the last five years...'
ron

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Sep 25, 2010
MORE P.O.S. BROTHERS OR ILLEGALS - NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !!!!
GreatDay

Princeton, NC

#14 Sep 25, 2010
A sad day when a person takes time to stop and help a stranded person, and this happens to him.
Never stop for XXXXXXX!
Common Sense

West Concord, MN

#15 Sep 25, 2010
Also from the St Cloud times article:

A motorist stopped to help two men who were trying to change a tire, Waite Park Police Chief Dave Bentrud said. The man was later found unconscious and lying in a ditch by others passing by.
Bentrud said it appears the victim was struck in the head with a tire iron. Cash and personal items were stolen from him.
Police describe the first suspect as a black man in his early 20s. He was about 6 feet tall and had a skinny build. He had short black hair and was wearing a round white hat. He had a white loose-fitting shirt, dark brown pants and sandals.
The second suspect is described as a black man in his early 20s. He was about 5-feet-3-inches tall to 5-feet-6-inches tall. He had a skinny build, short black hair and wore a blue checkered flannel shirt and blue jeans.
The suspects’ vehicle is described as a four-door older black Buick Century with a spare tire on the rear driver side.
bob

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Sep 25, 2010
to bad he didnt run over the black garbage !!
Penelope Pitstop

Darlington, MD

#18 Sep 25, 2010
What gives? Usually these people are more than willing to accept help from strangers

A couple of skinny black men driving a four-door Buick. Could be anybody between St. Cloud and Chicago. Somehow they were where they didn't belong and got a flat tire

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist, and friends, you don't ever, ever stop to help two black men

Open Handed

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Sep 25, 2010
Why would the PP and the Strib withhold legitimate descriptions?
Dick

Darlington, MD

#21 Sep 25, 2010
impeachTheLyingMuslim wrote:
This act of redistribution has the blessing of the obama administration. This has been a public service announcement.
I'd prefer your comments be removed from this thread, but you "deserve" to have your say. Regardless of how idiotic. You apparently have nothing meaningful to contribute. Whether you like it or not, Barack Obama is the finest president we've had since...longer than I've been alive...50 years.

Most people are far removed from their so-called "representatives". In DC, there's whole lot of barking going on, when neighbor-to-neighbor, we usually just get along...though when it comes to a story like this, I think we agree, it's human vs. animal, and there's no doubt what side 99% of us are on

And there's always a fool who will blame this kind of thing on a politician, just trying to make himself heard
Joice Kensett

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Sep 25, 2010
Open Handed wrote:
Why would the PP and the Strib withhold legitimate descriptions?
Perhaps because they picked up the story from the Associated Press. Perhaps the Associated Press should be asked why those details weren't included.
anonomouse

Princeton, MN

#25 Sep 25, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd prefer your comments be removed from this thread, but you "deserve" to have your say. Regardless of how idiotic. You apparently have nothing meaningful to contribute. Whether you like it or not, Barack Obama is the finest president we've had since...longer than I've been alive...50 years.
Most people are far removed from their so-called "representatives". In DC, there's whole lot of barking going on, when neighbor-to-neighbor, we usually just get along...though when it comes to a story like this, I think we agree, it's human vs. animal, and there's no doubt what side 99% of us are on
And there's always a fool who will blame this kind of thing on a politician, just trying to make himself heard
you forgot harry trueman. What country is Obama for maybe china thats where our money went
George Jones

Ada, MN

#27 Sep 25, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Greatest in 50 years. What a joke. He is going to go down as the worst ever beating out Jimmy the peanut. One and done. This November, you will not believe your eyes is my prediction. The biggest turnaround in history will happen.
vote emmer

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Sep 25, 2010
people like this need to be executed!
vote emmer

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Sep 25, 2010
Hang theses thugs from the tallest tree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waite Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More racial unrest at St. Cloud Tech High School Mar 23 LMV 1
TGI Friday's Restaurant Closes in St. Cloud Jan '15 I agree 1
Are you afraid to tell the truth about Pastor D... Jan '15 leon 6
Debate: Marijuana - St. Cloud, MN (Aug '10) Jan '15 stacy ansiel 32
Local Politics Do you approve of Michele Bachmann as Represent... (Jul '12) Nov '14 james 6
News Somalia President Mohamud visit draws protest (Aug '14) Oct '14 Grandpa with a be... 20
News Your Turn: It's time to act on immigration refo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 dirtbag1958 1
More from around the web

Waite Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]