Crime log

There are 1 comment on the St. Cloud Times Online story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Crime log. In it, St. Cloud Times Online reports that:

The following is a look at police activities in the St. Cloud area. It is not a comprehensive list, but rather a glimpse at what is going on in local cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Cloud Times Online.

Jerry

Buffalo, MN

#1 Aug 13, 2008
Yesterday about 1:00 p.m., we seen some police near a car parked in Kohl's lot in Waite Park. The police broke the window to get in. Someone called them we believe, because someone was inside the car. We just wondered what was the matter that they broke the window to get inside the car? Then more police came and an ambulance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waite Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Understanding the assault on Black interests Jun 17 Hello 4
News Law enforcement converge on site near Wetterlin... (Jun '10) Jun 12 LiarCatcher 168
News More racial unrest at St. Cloud Tech High School May '15 arcanaknight 4
News Bail set for St. Joseph man in sex abuse case (Feb '10) May '15 jessica ann schmidt 2
a little help needed May '15 looking for info 1
TGI Friday's Restaurant Closes in St. Cloud Jan '15 I agree 1
Are you afraid to tell the truth about Pastor D... (Dec '14) Jan '15 leon 6
More from around the web

Waite Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Waite Park Mortgages