Nope dope
DaRoachRool

Panama City, Panama

#5 Mar 6, 2011
Wow look at the Fat.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#6 Mar 6, 2011
You guys! That's the way he looks...sometimes people like that have health issues like high blood pressure, diabetes, and renal failure.

“Ebola spreader-in-chie f needs ”

Since: Mar 09

to ban travel from Ebola land

#7 Mar 6, 2011
OPZ
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#8 Sep 18, 2011
yikes
MusubiBird

Honolulu, HI

#9 Sep 18, 2011
The meth mouth smile is gross.
Anti Alice

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 7, 2011
Ah, so!
Shabbu

Honolulu, HI

#11 Oct 8, 2011
EEEeeeww one of those meth druggies OD again.
Barack calls me Bwana

Ewa Beach, HI

#12 Oct 8, 2011
I thought it is a photo of Harry. Really, but I think Harry is much fatter.
Black local stud

Honolulu, HI

#13 Oct 8, 2011
Barack calls me Bwana wrote:
I thought it is a photo of Harry. Really, but I think Harry is much fatter.
Hey Bwana Balls I was porking a gal that lives in Waianae that may be related to you. From what I hear she also has a daughter that is the town pump. Those Waianae gals are sure horney bangers that love men of color. Come to think of it she did mention her husband was a impotent racist redneck haole who she could not stand and only stayed married for his small diability check.
Ya mon

Honolulu, HI

#14 Oct 8, 2011
WO fat LIVES!!!!!!!!!!
Barack calls me Bwana

Ewa Beach, HI

#15 Oct 8, 2011
Black local stud wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Bwana Balls I was porking a gal that lives in Waianae that may be related to you. From what I hear she also has a daughter that is the town pump. Those Waianae gals are sure horney bangers that love men of color. Come to think of it she did mention her husband was a impotent racist redneck haole who she could not stand and only stayed married for his small diability check.
Tell mom you you need your diaper changed. Geezus Harry, your posts get sillier. Even your fellow libs won't back you up, you have to post over and over using different names.
Buckwheat

Ewa Beach, HI

#16 Oct 8, 2011
Who says the Chinese can't drive? A collision in China killed 56 people! They could drive for Nascar!
Root canal

Honolulu, HI

#17 Oct 8, 2011
Tooth ache? Junk food does that.
GWB

Spring, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2011
WTF is that, Charlie Chan?
Washington

Honolulu, HI

#19 Oct 8, 2011
Buckwheat wrote:
Who says the Chinese can't drive? A collision in China killed 56 people! They could drive for Nascar!
Still playing the "N" game BUCKWHEAT Balls. If you live long enough you might have a little BUCKWHEAT calling you Papa BWANA hahahaha. Hell I would be the sperm donor just to see your fcking face when you look for the first time at a little BLACK balls.
Im Baraks Bwana

Ewa Beach, HI

#20 Oct 8, 2011
Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Still playing the "N" game BUCKWHEAT Balls. If you live long enough you might have a little BUCKWHEAT calling you Papa BWANA hahahaha. Hell I would be the sperm donor just to see your fcking face when you look for the first time at a little BLACK balls.
Harry, like I always say you jews are the worst racists. You are always trying to stir up trouble between whites and blacks.
Zulu warrior

Honolulu, HI

#21 Oct 9, 2011
Im Baraks Bwana wrote:
<quoted text> Harry, like I always say you jews are the worst racists. You are always trying to stir up trouble between whites and blacks.
You use the name BWANA and then you post the above statement dumbazz. Your new name is "Obama calls me BWANA" which to African means stupid. Do see what a fckd up azzhole you are Balls? The African name BWANA actually means "DUMB whiteman who pays money to hunt animals for fun". When the whitemen needed trackers to go into the bush to shoot trophy animals they hired the locals hunters to tract these animals. Of course the Africans thought these hunters were absolutely stupid for wanting to hunt these animals to have some tyaxidermist stuff the carcass to display in thier homes. The name BWANA was used to refer these crazy whitemen types of people who wanted to kill animals for fun. So in short it really means DUMB WHITEMAN. See BALLS you thought you were being a smartazz and disrespecting Obama when you actually was correct. YOU ARE A DUMAZZ WHITMAN. I guess in your case where you are dumb and uneducated it finally worked out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Hawaii in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe Balls 39
If you Like Haiku Stairs, Speak Up 5 hr Joe Balls 26
West Oahu Catholic church buys 11 acres to buil... 9 hr Joe Balls 7
Why are the Portuguese so rude? (Jun '10) 12 hr Someone 163
Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) 15 hr stonne45 70
Custodian denies sex assault on schoolboy, atto... Sep '14 District 1 2
VIDEO: Honolulu Police searching for suspects i... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Francine 8
Waipio Dating
Find my Match

Waipio Jobs