Posted in the Waipio Forum

Trolls are U

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 8, 2013
The proof is in their posts!
Trolls are U mommy

Honolulu, HI

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Don't mind my son i saw him getting out of the shower today and his Balls are as blue as the sky.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 8, 2013
The troll from Honolulu is the best example
Trolls are U mommy

Honolulu, HI

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
You talking about me sweet cheeks?
Trolls are U

Honolulu, HI

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Or me sweet cheeks.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Liberal trolls are notorious for stealing other people's usernames just to cause confusion for the lurkers and readers...it been happening for years on all political forums throughout the internet .

They all do it, sort of like MONKEY see, MONKEY do.
auxlux

Monessen, PA

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Trolls are U mommy

Honolulu, HI

#8 Feb 15, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Liberal trolls are notorious for stealing other people's usernames just to cause confusion for the lurkers and readers...it been happening for years on all political forums throughout the internet .
Your mommy never left you play with boxes because you couldn't find you way out of them.
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#9 Feb 15, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Liberals won the election while drunks like you posts crybaby comments and drink yourself to death. People hate alcoholics that cry about everything. Monkeys got more balls then you do.
Constance

Mililani, HI

#10 Feb 15, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
You do the same thing pretending your not Infidel. Your so stinkin drunk so you probably don't know it. We can tell it is you sounds like a drunk crying.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals won the election while drunks like you posts crybaby comments and drink yourself to death. People hate alcoholics that cry about everything. Monkeys got more balls then you do.
obama and the BS obamacare sucks worst president ever....economy is ay its all-time worst.....while food and gas prices keep rising.....clown is all for gay marriages....what were you thinking voting for obama ya fool...only the ignorance blacks, hispanics, welfare idiots voted for that clown in office.....obama sucks ya moron.....
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>obama and the BS obamacare sucks worst president ever....economy is ay its all-time worst.....while food and gas prices keep rising.....clown is all for gay marriages....what were you thinking voting for obama ya fool...only the ignorance blacks, hispanics, welfare idiots voted for that clown in office.....obama sucks ya moron.....
Being from Loogie Valley sucks too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 53 min Bannon Suxcox 1,367
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 10 hr Bannon Suxcox 398
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 10 hr Bannon Suxcox 343
On-line Privacy for Sale by Congress 11 hr Bannon Suxcox 1
Trump doesn't sleep with his wife EVER___He Mus... 15 hr District 1 26
After blocking the ban: Read what the nation is... Wed American Infidel 74
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) Wed RiccardoFire 521

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages