Rep. Faye Hanohano, Racist Bigot, Sho...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#83 Mar 22, 2013
Cameron wrote:
<quoted text>Sure BWANA balls sure. You must not be a home owner if you think the sidewalk and grass easement next to the curb belongs to you? It belongs to the county or state and cutting down their tree means you will pay dearly. Even a renter knows that. Playing hard head seems to be your MO and will get you nothing but headaches.
I am well aware of who owns the easement. I'm responsible for maintaining their easement and I do it my way, in spite of people like you, Harry. It's called "Initiative." It's much nicer my way.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#84 Mar 23, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I am well aware of who owns the easement. I'm responsible for maintaining their easement and I do it my way, in spite of people like you, Harry. It's called "Initiative." It's much nicer my way.
You trim those bushes, Haole boy...At least you not calling names because there is non-Hawaiian art being hung out front along the highway.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#85 Mar 23, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I am well aware of who owns the easement. I'm responsible for maintaining their easement and I do it my way, in spite of people like you, Harry. It's called "Initiative." It's much nicer my way.
Clueless!
District 1

Mililani, HI

#86 Apr 1, 2013
Faye Hanohano is a joke in the Hawaiian Community.
Sad.
realitycheck808

Keaau, HI

#87 Mar 7, 2014
She used to be a toothless, homeless lady in front of the town liquor store.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#88 Mar 7, 2014
The haoles are going to demand she be ousted.

Guess who's going to win?
YawN 4

Mililani, HI

#89 Mar 7, 2014
Pua guppy; no fish food for you.
JB always has an agenda

Honolulu, HI

#90 Mar 7, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, I don't mind if people are racist, we all are to some extent.
THE CRAZY JOE RANT STARTS HERE;
It's the ones that claim they aren't that you have to watch for the knife in your back. That includes just about all democrats. They voted for Obama because they wanted to appear to be non-racist, but all's they did was to show how racist they really are.

MORE RACIST JOE.
White guilt won him the last two elections because it's damn sure not his qualifications.
JB starts out normal then goes into the old-in-the-way haole rant about our POTUS.

There are thousands that are like HO Ho and they completely agree with everything HO Ho says.
JBBBBaloney is back

Honolulu, HI

#91 Mar 7, 2014
Yesterday i woke up with a knife in my back and my food stamp card was gone. Joe Balls what time did you leave my place last night? You must of sneaked in again.
Kim Jung Dong

United States

#92 Mar 7, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
The biggest insult you can give a Korean is to call him a Japanese. The Koreans hate the Japanese, and for good reason.
I make good Korean sushi.

#93 Mar 7, 2014
JBBBBaloney is back wrote:
Yesterday i woke up with a knife in my back and my food stamp card was gone. Joe Balls what time did you leave my place last night? You must of sneaked in again.
Lame.
Ai has mother issues

Honolulu, HI

#94 Mar 7, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
Shutup mongo lover.
AI da mongo abuser

Mililani, HI

#95 Mar 7, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
You love LAME and this is why you molest Mongos.

#96 Mar 7, 2014
AI da mongo abuser wrote:
<quoted text>You love LAME and this is why you molest Mongos.
Wha??

Me liberal??

Me liberal mongo???

wha??

Me???

ahahahahahahahahahaha
District 1

San Diego, CA

#97 Mar 8, 2014
Watch the weenies do nothing to remove her from positions of power, and watch the hippie liberals and "Hawaiians" in Puna re-elect her.
local warrior

Honolulu, HI

#98 Mar 8, 2014
District 1 wrote:
Watch the weenies do nothing to remove her from positions of power, and watch the hippie liberals and "Hawaiians" in Puna re-elect her.
Another out of touch comment. Hippie liberals support Ho Ho, What a joke!
Mongo news

Mililani, HI

#99 Mar 8, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wha??
Me liberal??
Me liberal mongo???
wha??
Me???
ahahahahahahahahahaha
What a fcking idiot you are. The only thing you have achieved in your life is your a expert at crying, whining, and losing. Just remember who is in charge of your sorry gay okole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 45 min Joe Balls 1,862
Wut Da Fuh? 54 min Joe Balls 12
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 13 hr Joe Balls 794
my Friend in Hawaii should sue9 Hawaii for Meth... 17 hr Cal 18
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Sat Princess Hey 4,313
Don't Dump the Chump Trump Sat Joe Balls 11
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Sat Bobbit Boto 543

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance