Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The fact that something Hanohano did/said gets thrown in with Obama shows how racist our society is. Do we link Aryan brothers agenda with Mitt Romney? Absurd.

Not to say that she should get a free pass. But this is her kuleana. She certainly doesn't and should'nt represent all "brown" people or politicians.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Everything Obama does he throws race into it.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Meanwhile over on Civil Beat, Chad Blair is being the apologist in his article, "Does Faye Hanohano Have A Point?"

He doesn't address her stupidity, though. I guess that still stands.
Pakman

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

@JB: Who cares what Obama does, we're talking about Hanohano remember?(Exactly my point).

@D1: Right. Whether or not she does, the bullying of the state worker was not right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Pakman wrote:
@D1: Right. Whether or not she does, the bullying of the state worker was not right.
The state worker should grow a thicker skin.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

No, the State Worker should hire a LAWYER.
Hanohano created a hostile work environment.

The Hawaii Democratic Party's vast legislative MAJORITY is OBLIGATED to have her CENSURED, or run the risk of being complicit in perpetuating racist bigotry.

It's ART she was whining about, fer crissakes. It would be understandable if she was railing against media stereotypes in Hawaii Five-O, unbalanced hiring in the DOE, or any other macro issue.

But this is about paintings hanging in "her*" office.

*The Capitol and all its office space belong to The People of Hawaii, several ethnicities of which she cavalierly and broadly insulted using racially charged ephithets--one comically misspelled (It's "palangi" Faye, not "paranges"--that's what Soles call "Haoles").

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

District 1 wrote:
No, the State Worker should hire a LAWYER.
Hanohano created a hostile work environment.
The Hawaii Democratic Party's vast legislative MAJORITY is OBLIGATED to have her CENSURED, or run the risk of being complicit in perpetuating racist bigotry.
It's ART she was whining about, fer crissakes. It would be understandable if she was railing against media stereotypes in Hawaii Five-O, unbalanced hiring in the DOE, or any other macro issue.
But this is about paintings hanging in "her*" office.
*The Capitol and all its office space belong to The People of Hawaii, several ethnicities of which she cavalierly and broadly insulted using racially charged ephithets--one comically misspelled (It's "palangi" Faye, not "paranges"--that's what Soles call "Haoles").
If she was telling the truh, then no-one should be worried about it. They should go after Frank Delima too then.
JBBBaloney

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You're wrong there. Us haoles can think for ourselves and form our own thoughts. You've got to get over thinking that all whites agree with each other and that we're in on some kind of conspiracy against everyone else.
Most Haoles(99.9%) are up standing citizens and contribute in many ways. You are not 1 of them Balls. No job you troll this forum 24/7 posting negative anti-liberal comments and worse pretending to be something you are not. Blaming Obama for your failures as the head of your household and making childless excuses claiming he is responsible for you committing FS crimes proves you are worst than the lowest scammer in Hawaii.
DaVinci5

Pearl Harbor, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

I live in Puna. I live in Faye's district. I'm haole. I worked hard to get Russell Ruderman elected to the Senate, and I'm proud of that work. I support Ruderman's efforts to rid the islands of GMO food, improve the schools in Puna. I was very active during the campaign last fall. And that gave me a chance to speak with Faye several times. She makes an effort, each time she speaks, to make sharp distinctions between kanaka maoli and "others." This was not just about art, I'm afraid. This was Faye letting her guard down and speaking her true mind. She is proud of her heritage, and should be. She is angry at the treatment her people have endured throughout the history of Hawaii. And perhaps she has a right to be. However, she holds an office that requires her to represent ALL of the people in her district. She has a responsibility to represent me. A haole, living in Puna. And she clearly has no interest in doing that. Faye, when you held up your hand and spoke the oath of your office, you pledged yourself to me. And you are letting me down. Aloha also means goodbye, Faye.
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

No one is above the law. Not even Faye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

alice wrote:
No one is above the law. Not even Faye.
Above the law? WHAT law has she broken?
Alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Above the law? WHAT law has she broken?
At least she didn't break the law buying illegal food stamps like you. When I read a comment posted by you chastising low income entitlements programs I see a 2 faced commenter with a history of being a low life scammer himself. If you took the time to apply you might qualify legally for this food stamp program. Why pretend you are able to support and feed your family when your a failure and have to commit crimes to do so?
Jonathan Seagull

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

*Splat*.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Alice wrote:
<quoted text>At least she didn't break the law buying illegal food stamps like you. When I read a comment posted by you chastising low income entitlements programs I see a 2 faced commenter with a history of being a low life scammer himself. If you took the time to apply you might qualify legally for this food stamp program. Why pretend you are able to support and feed your family when your a failure and have to commit crimes to do so?
You made the statement that she's broken the law and committed a crime. Now you want to show your evidence or are you just running your mouth as usual? As Usual, you have no response related to the topic at hand, Moron. You're good at diverting away from the subject and taking responsibility for your words, you should work for Obama. I think you must love me, you make every topic all about me, no matter what name you are poising at when you do it.
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Above the law? WHAT law has she broken?
Hi cupcake! I know that you are a Neanderthal cretin.
The federal laws governing retaliatory conduct and the provision of a hostile-free workplace environment that the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Comission administers.

Xoxoxo! MuahhHh!
Bird Bird

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

*Splat*.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> If she was telling the truh, then no-one should be worried about it. They should go after Frank Delima too then.
If Frank Delima were an elected public official, then yes.
Are you suggesting we hold public officials to the same standards as comedians?
WHile if often appears that is reality, it hopefully is not.
As I have said previously, if the Democratically controlled legislature does not move to censure Hanohano, they are condoning her behavior (i.e. Holding her the the same standards they would hold Comedian Frank Delima).
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

DaVinci5 wrote:
I live in Puna. I live in Faye's district. I'm haole. I worked hard to get Russell Ruderman elected to the Senate, and I'm proud of that work. I support Ruderman's efforts to rid the islands of GMO food, improve the schools in Puna. I was very active during the campaign last fall. And that gave me a chance to speak with Faye several times. She makes an effort, each time she speaks, to make sharp distinctions between kanaka maoli and "others." This was not just about art, I'm afraid. This was Faye letting her guard down and speaking her true mind. She is proud of her heritage, and should be. She is angry at the treatment her people have endured throughout the history of Hawaii. And perhaps she has a right to be. However, she holds an office that requires her to represent ALL of the people in her district. She has a responsibility to represent me. A haole, living in Puna. And she clearly has no interest in doing that. Faye, when you held up your hand and spoke the oath of your office, you pledged yourself to me. And you are letting me down. Aloha also means goodbye, Faye.
Well said, Leo. If her fellow lawmakers will not hold her accountable, then work toward The People holding her accountable in the next election.
In the 2012 Primary, there were 1,358 BLANK VOTES in Hanohano's race, which is a lot of non-support. If she was not unopposed in the last election, she could easily have been defeated.
If you worked with Russell's campaign, you should be able to organize part of his group to oppose her re-election. Puna/Pahoa have several viable candidates. Zendo comes to mind, and Britanny Smart if she will move into the district.
Whatever you do, Hanohano's gotta go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi cupcake! I know that you are a Neanderthal cretin.
The federal laws governing retaliatory conduct and the provision of a hostile-free workplace environment that the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Comission administers.
Xoxoxo! MuahhHh!
LOLOLOLOL @ Alice, the lawyer.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the statement that she's broken the law and committed a crime. Now you want to show your evidence or are you just running your mouth as usual? As Usual, you have no response related to the topic at hand, Moron. You're good at diverting away from the subject and taking responsibility for your words, you should work for Obama. I think you must love me, you make every topic all about me, no matter what name you are poising at when you do it.
People posts return comments against you because your a fcking troll posting on all threads 24/7 with pathological LIAR comments. Get a job or apply for food stamps your scammer. Your a failure as the head of household and showing your kids how to commit crimes. CPA should be called.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of97
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waipio Discussions

Search the Waipio Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) 4 hr MADMAN_EBB 704
Pacific Wings wins DOT contract - Business News (Jul '09) 5 hr topic investigator 4
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 7 hr Mynahs 315
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... 8 hr ButtInvestigator 1,532
Neil About-to-Crumble loses another Debate to D... 8 hr Joe Balls 9
Who else likes the Aerial Ads?? 10 hr ButtInvestigator 13
Downtown Honolulu Walmart opens Wednesday 11 hr District 1 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waipio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000