State morally obligated to help Micro...

State morally obligated to help Micronesians - Hawaii Editorials

There are 123 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 1, 2009, titled State morally obligated to help Micronesians - Hawaii Editorials. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

When Gov. Linda Lingle proposed a new health care program for Micronesians as a cost-cutting measure, migrants from the Compact nations saw the action as a death sentence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
D Rutherford

Mililani, HI

#143 Mar 27, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Problem is moron I think you want something shoved up your azz.....
This sick sob needs his okole kicked.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#144 Mar 27, 2013
Old bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Willie my boy I agree with you ,but are they not the offspring with damaged genes,immune systems,and a host of deseases from those nuclear weapons? Yes we are broke, and the promise came from the Feds. Let them step up to the plate and take responsibility for their promises.
now hold up there old bird,the one is to blame is the micronesians government who is the one gave america permission to test our delightful bombs the're. and they (he)got paid for it.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#145 Mar 27, 2013
The correct spelling on this forum is dreadful today and I love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Failed GOP Prediction 1 hr Leeward Outlier 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr -Prince- 3,196
Trump or Hillary 2 hr Leeward Outlier 60
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 2 hr Jack 677
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR (Jul '15) Sat Harry 16
News Farmers Markets Apr '16 District 1 1
News Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Jun '15 Reality 567
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages