First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thalia Massey

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2013
http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/ms/p/a3/55/view.m...

I think Deedy will be exonerated because he is a white federal agent. The worse that can happen is that he will spend one-hour in the Governor's office before being shipped back to the mainland.

Will someone please make me a mint julep? It is awfully hot down here.
Leeward LoLo

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jul 19, 2013
This is NOT about race! I don't understand why it matters if the agent had been drinking or not. If a man is off-duty he has a constitutional right to drink. He also has a right to go into a McDonalds and get something to eat without being harassed by a bully. As I understand it the local guy was the one who started the fight. I guess he was surprised to discover that some people fight back.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 19, 2013
It's more than about race. It's also about diverting media attention to a non-issue to avoid having to report on the real news, which is the Obama scandals. In addition, it's about dividing the nation along racial borders in order to foment a "problem." That is why Holder won't drop it, and why Obama keeps it going. They can't afford to face a critical press, and short of a natural disaster, there is nothing juicier than stirring up race problems.
alice

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
If a man is off-duty he has a constitutional right to drink.
Where exactly in the U.S. Constitution is the "right to drink" explicitly enshrined?
Kekela Bird

Milpitas, CA

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Yawn; by the way *Splat*

Location hidden

#6 Jul 19, 2013
alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly in the U.S. Constitution is the "right to drink" explicitly enshrined?
LOL, his right to pursue happiness? Face it, if men weren't allowed to get drunk a lot of women would never get a man.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jul 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
It's more than about race. It's also about diverting media attention to a non-issue to avoid having to report on the real news, which is the Obama scandals. In addition, it's about dividing the nation along racial borders in order to foment a "problem." That is why Holder won't drop it, and why Obama keeps it going. They can't afford to face a critical press, and short of a natural disaster, there is nothing juicier than stirring up race problems.
Your a "CREEPY AZZ CRACKA" Balls, and racist azzhole to boot. Your day is coming.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 19, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text> Your day is coming.
Your threats mean nothing.
Milton Warden

Leander, TX

#9 Jul 19, 2013
alice wrote:
<quoted text>
21st Amendment. It repealed the prohibition of alcohol...which is tatamount to a declaration of preserving and protecting the right to drink alcohol. Explicit enough?

Location hidden

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Thalia Massey wrote:
http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/ms/ p/a3/55/view.m?id=124279&s toryId=22818672&news=Top%2 0Stories&news2=Main
The worse that can happen is that he will spend one-hour in the Governor's office before being shipped back to the mainland.
Spending an hour with our goofy leprechaun of a Governor may be worse than any prison sentence.
Kid Charlemagne

Leander, TX

#11 Jul 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
We have a WINNER!!!! Speaking of disasters, he batted second in this seasons Atlantic list...petered out of course.

Andrea
Barry
Chantal
Dorian
Erin
Fernand
Gabrielle
Humberto
Ingrid
Jerry
Karen
Lorenzo
Melissa
Nestor
Olga
Pablo
Rebekah
Sebastien
Tanya
Van
Wendy
Scottsdale AZ Phoenix AZ

Ewa Beach, HI

#12 Jul 21, 2013
Thalia Massey wrote:
http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/ms/ p/a3/55/view.m?id=124279&s toryId=22818672&news=Top%2 0Stories&news2=Main
I think Deedy will be exonerated because he is a white federal agent. The worse that can happen is that he will spend one-hour in the Governor's office before being shipped back to the mainland.
Will someone please make me a mint julep? It is awfully hot down here.
Thalia Massey cuts socks in Hell.
Spooky

Canyon Country, CA

#13 Jul 21, 2013
GZ for president!
Guru

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2014
alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like the 2nd amendment enshrines the right to arm bears.
Clyde

Aiea, HI

#15 Sep 18, 2014
That Waikiki McDonald's may call itself a fast food restaurant, but the specialty of the day there is DUCK.

If you decide to go there, be sure to sit in the NO SHOOTING SECTION.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#16 Sep 18, 2014
Clyde wrote:
That Waikiki McDonald's may call itself a fast food restaurant, but the specialty of the day there is DUCK.
If you decide to go there, be sure to sit in the NO SHOOTING SECTION.
Deedy is a hero that would receive a medal in any other place except racist Hawaii. The palooka that got hisself shot deserved everything he got.
akamai

Brea, CA

#17 Sep 18, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Deedy is a hero that would receive a medal in any other place except racist Hawaii. The palooka that got hisself shot deserved everything he got.
Deedy was no hero. No one should pack a gun and go drinking just as much as no one should drink and drive. When you pack a gun you should bear all the. Responsibilities that go with it.
Deedy committed murder and got away with it.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#18 Sep 18, 2014
akamai wrote:
<quoted text>
Deedy was no hero. No one should pack a gun and go drinking just as much as no one should drink and drive. When you pack a gun you should bear all the. Responsibilities that go with it.
Deedy committed murder and got away with it.
Deedy intervened in an assault that was about to take place by a big, dumb Palooka where someone was bound to get hurt.

Since: Feb 12

Honolulu, HI

#19 Sep 18, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Deedy intervened in an assault that was about to take place by a big, dumb Palooka where someone was bound to get hurt.
Doesn't matter. He had deadly force that he should not have had. Alcohol and firearms simply do not mix. Remember, Deedy refused to take a blood or breath test, and that, to me, is an admission of intoxication.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#20 Sep 18, 2014
Bakatari wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. He had deadly force that he should not have had. Alcohol and firearms simply do not mix. Remember, Deedy refused to take a blood or breath test, and that, to me, is an admission of intoxication.
Why shouldn't he have used deadly force? Not everyone is willing to be a victim of assaultby thugs. Luckily, Deedy was there. As far as a blood test goes, Deedy was smart to refuse it as it would have been used against him but not for him. He shot straight and that was good enough to get the job done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 2 hr Boris 376
News Despite recent downpours, rainfall down signifi... 2 hr Minneserable 7
Human Excrement Converted to Energy 2 hr Tidy Bowl 4 4
How to get rid of fire ants (Mar '14) 2 hr Lysol 4 11
'Bargain' shopping in HI 6 hr Guru 3
pain medicine drs 6 hr Guru 3
News Honolulu Condo Boom Prices Out Hawaiians, Unear... Thu Minneserable 2
More from around the web

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE