Posted in the Waipio Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ra Nimrod Jesus

France

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Christians are Devil worshippers.
In those ancient times, there was a man named Nimrod, who was the grandson of one of Noah's son named Ham.
Ham had a son named Cush who married a woman named Semiramis.Cush and Semiramis then had a son named him "Nimrod."
After the death of his father, Nimrod married his own mother and became a powerful King.
The Bible tells of of this man, Nimrod, in Genesis 10:8-10 as follows: "And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad,and Calneh, in the land of Shinar."
Nimrod became a god-man to the people and Semiramis, his wife and mother, became the powerful Queen of ancient Babylon.
Nimrod was eventually killed by an enemy, and his body was cut in pieces and sent to various parts of his kingdom.
Semiramis had all of the parts gathered, except for one part that could not be found.
That missing part was his reproductive organ. Semiramis claimed that Nimrod could not come back to life without it and told the people of Babylon that Nimrod had ascended to the sun and was now to be called "Baal", the sun god.
kione

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2010
yeah brah, Pele was Semiramis and Nimrod was The Eye of Kanaloa.

King Solomon took 700 wives from all over the world, The Hawaiians received Moi, the begining of the ancient pagan.
alice

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2010
Ra Nimrod Jesus wrote:
Christians are Devil worshippers.
In those ancient times, there was a man named Nimrod, who was the grandson of one of Noah's son named Ham.
Ham had a son named Cush who married a woman named Semiramis.Cush and Semiramis then had a son named him "Nimrod."
After the death of his father, Nimrod married his own mother and became a powerful King.
The Bible tells of of this man, Nimrod, in Genesis 10:8-10 as follows: "And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad,and Calneh, in the land of Shinar."
Nimrod became a god-man to the people and Semiramis, his wife and mother, became the powerful Queen of ancient Babylon.
Nimrod was eventually killed by an enemy, and his body was cut in pieces and sent to various parts of his kingdom.
Semiramis had all of the parts gathered, except for one part that could not be found.
That missing part was his reproductive organ. Semiramis claimed that Nimrod could not come back to life without it and told the people of Babylon that Nimrod had ascended to the sun and was now to be called "Baal", the sun god.
You need to put down your crack pipe and read what you wrote.
Baal

Panama City, Panama

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Aw no one to play in your playpen with. Too bad.
higa

Honolulu, HI

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Nimrod was born Dec 25

Easter is celebration of Ester.

Real Jesus was born on the day of the great feast.

Ash day, holy communion, crucifix are all Pagan ways, its all in the bible, kings version.
higa

Honolulu, HI

#6 Aug 6, 2010
Baal wrote:
Aw no one to play in your playpen with. Too bad.
I like play, Yehowah is my father.
mei

Garden Grove, CA

#7 Aug 7, 2010
Creed of the apostles
James

Richlands, VA

#8 Nov 1, 2011
Cutting people is just sickening and deifying people is pathetic.Associating people with the Sun is pathetic also.A reason why I hate Mythology and dislike Religion.
Ralf

Holland, MI

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Jesus can abolish all religion
District 1

Honolulu, HI

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Nimrod was a great hunter and founder of Babylon (not the builder of Babel).
WB's Bugs Bunny called his nemesis Elmer Fudd a "poor little Nimrod" and kids took it to mean an insult.
Now, Nimrod refers to an inept person, thanks to Mel Blanc.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 23, 2012
You're all nutz. Most of you worship Obama.
Nimrod is Dormin

Waianae, HI

#12 Nov 23, 2012
The god of sleep
District 1

Honolulu, HI

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Nimrod is Dormin wrote:
The god of sleep
Sundays, he prays to St. Mattress.
alice

Ashburn, VA

#14 Mar 10, 2013
we are gods children and i dont know why this infor says christians are devil worshipers becouse i follow that go to church and we ar not devils we lovd god
Diablo roja

Honolulu, HI

#15 Mar 10, 2013
*Splat*.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Shaka Zulu is King.
God busting Balls

Honolulu, HI

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
You're all nutz. Most of you worship Obama.
You make no sense Troll. Stop reading the news and making up incredible make believe stories about yourself. It is a sin to LIE.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 10, 2013
God busting Balls wrote:
<quoted text>You make no sense Troll. Stop reading the news and making up incredible make believe stories about yourself. It is a sin to LIE.
Harry, your mommy let you stay up tonight?
American_Infidel s Nanny

Mesa, AZ

#19 Mar 11, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Harry, your mommy let you stay up tonight?
The Waianae Comp. might be able to help you get through your harry fetish. You remind me of strung out bums who mumble as they walk.
The Chosen One

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 1, 2013
It is true... Christians are worshiping a SUN GOD... and don't know it. December 25 has nothing to do with the Messiah birth.... All United States holidays are pagan..... Bablon in USA... Founding fathers secretly worship satan/Lucifer or Nimrod or RA. Egyptian God... Sunday is not sabbath but all churches honor it. Sun of God is in Malachi instead of son of God. Constitine, Roman Catholics and Masons have paganized christianity. They worship Lucifer (Angel of Light) Satan is the ruler of this world and gets the glory. If you are beliver of true living God you can not love this world or things in it. We cannot practice there traditions because we are going to hell with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Gnome begs his Lava Obama for help 1 hr District Three 1
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 2 hr Kaching 233
Har har har har (Apr '14) 2 hr Bones 53
First confirmed case of Ebola in Maui dies 2 hr Spook 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Hawaii in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Chlorox 43
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 5 hr Snore 4 350
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 6 hr JRB 159
Waipio Dating
Find my Match

Waipio Jobs