Waianae Boat Harbour
Big Mac Mahu

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Was dropping off my customer Balls and noticed eight police cars and one paramedics van all in a circle. Never saw Balls duck and cover so fast. This was at 5am. Have to go the sun will be up soon and i turn into an american infidel.

Mililani, HI

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Balls only leaves his home in the wee hours of the mornings. Daytime to many enemies around and wants to rummage trash cans to collect HI5 bottles and aluminum cans before other homeless can get them. Needs cash badly to buy illegal food stamps.? Give the guy credit with no job he recently purchased a new car(wife's),has installed a PV system ,and is in the market for real estate on the outer islands. If you want to help Joe Balls out just fling those cans into his yard as you drive by(watch out for da chickens). Just hope he finds it with all the hazardous toxic crap he has lying around. I'm sure he would greatly appreciate it.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Jealous, aren't you, imposter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3,637
"We need to clean this up!!" 6 hr American_Infidel 3
Happy Birthday, Hillary! 6 hr American_Infidel 3
The Election is rigged and here's why..... 6 hr District 1 9
Bloody Robert from UH is Back to Talk Negativel... 7 hr District 1 1
Republican leaders call for Trump to step down 15 hr Hillary broke the... 54
choke vote for a hawaiian president (Dec '05) Mon Hillary had a stroke 4

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance