Why do we pray ????? why don't god j...

Why do we pray ????? why don't god just show himself to us all ?????

Posted in the Waipio Forum

Dwain Sawh

Newfield, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
If so many people are praying why do we still have wars ? Could we be praying to the wrong gods (aliens)???????? Why dosent god just show himself to us ???? I am tired to hearing someone aunt/sister/cousin/friend/neig hbor story of personal encounter. I wanna see for myself.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#2 Jan 2, 2013
WOW, Youre dumb.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Send your money to me and I'll save your soul.
Dwain Sawh

Newfield, NY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
yes my friend/cousin/aunt/brother/son /friend/uncle/neighbor/friend/ mother/uncle/cousin/daughter/s on/teacher/pastor/sister

saw god.
Dwain Sawh

Newfield, NY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
God does not exist. It's all aliens who came to earth and created religion to divide and controll humans. The did a good jobs too. Look at all the sheep that follow blindly.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#6 Jan 2, 2013
God exists to those of us who believes he exists which is why its called "FAITH"

Hellooo?

DUH.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#7 Jan 2, 2013
I'm agnostic. Gawd will have to show me a little something more than a bible or fairy tales to convince me that he cares, or that he's even around.
Dwain Sawh

Newfield, NY

#8 Jan 2, 2013
We are too low on the chain for the supreme being to even care about us. We need to move a few more hundred realms up in the chain to be noticed. From here to the supreme being there is probably a few hundred realms/worlds. As we go by each realm/world we are supposed to learn a new lesson so by the time we get to the supreme being we a perfect ourselves.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Dwain Sawh wrote:
We are too low on the chain for the supreme being to even care about us. We need to move a few more hundred realms up in the chain to be noticed. From here to the supreme being there is probably a few hundred realms/worlds. As we go by each realm/world we are supposed to learn a new lesson so by the time we get to the supreme being we a perfect ourselves.
I've heard that. Can you prove it? Can you refer me to anyone that's done it even once?
Dwain Sawh

Newfield, NY

#10 Jan 2, 2013
It's like going from kindergarden to college. You can't just skip all the grades and go to college. Same with life lessons you have to complete all the relms/worlds before you get to the supreme being. some people might be able to get by a relm/world with one try others might take a hundred trys to get pass one relm/world. Religion won't get you to heaven if you don't learn what you are supposed to in each life.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Dwain Sawh wrote:
It's like going from kindergarden to college. You can't just skip all the grades and go to college. Same with life lessons you have to complete all the relms/worlds before you get to the supreme being. some people might be able to get by a relm/world with one try others might take a hundred trys to get pass one relm/world. Religion won't get you to heaven if you don't learn what you are supposed to in each life.
But Gawd doesn't tell us how to live, men do, and it's usually to control you through fear of the unknown. The Bible was written by men, not Gawd. Then men keep revising it to mean what they say it means too. What's with this "eat fish on Friday?" A sillier thing I've never heard. Then they changed their minds. What Gawd told them to do that, for instance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At Pearl Harbor, US and Japan seek absolution f... 1 min LAVON AFFAIR 76
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 46 min Da Bears Many 498
Drain the Swamp in Hawaii 1 hr Puke 4 15
tickets...tickets...who needs trumpe tickets? 1 hr District 1 1
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 2 hr District 1 633
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... 2 hr The Emperor wears... 18
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 4 hr Princess Hey 251

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages