Tougher sidewalk bill clears first hurdle

Feb 27, 2013 Full story: The Honolulu Advertiser 11

Bill 7 has won the support of residents living near the Occupy Honolulu encampment along the mauka edge of Thomas Square, as well as others who feel tents on sidewalks create an impediment and are unsanitary and unsightly.

Full Story
knails

Honolulu, HI

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Copy:

Occupy Honolulu -
having co-opted from De]Occupy Honolulu - Kanawai Mamalahoe "The Law of the Splintered Paddle," a ruling passed by Kamehameha the Great and incorporated into the Hawaii State Constitution - from the above mentioned Hawaiian rights group (of which the leadership of Occupy Honolulu considers as being really nothing more than a bunch of "lame Hawaiians") and as is now openly mocked by - Occupy Honolulu - and with this now sick, hypocritical joke / sham of a local Island movement having denigrated and lost much of its original support - while 'trying' to change / correct present civil policy as may apply to the disadvantaged with virtually frivolous law-suits, all the while - more than just a few participants of this roadside hovel are breaking the law themselves and violating the rights of others - with what has become a mostly criminal, pot - and meth head, drug-junkie, alcohol addicted, chronically lost, pathetic losers, freaks and haven for perpetual A.-holes; They've also presently created, not only for themselves but [especially] passing motorists and pedestrians - extremely hazardous conditions and have taken a section of the park with the result of the area being turned into nothing but muddy-dirt and rubbish, their garbage and laundry draped over walls and benches - all being made even more unsightly with overstuffed furniture, the stench of feces and urine - contrived into making the place no longer suitable for the average tax paying park goer. Without their preferred "approach / cause," and as in this particular [Occupy] instance, with it being no longer as possessing any real validity and meaning,- and as concerns these so-called petitioning (read as fanatical) "leaders" - people that actually represent what's systemically wrong with this country, these nobodies; the stupidly arrogant, lying and loud mouthed Christopher (Butt Licker) Nova smith needs a "wake-up" slap and a solid punch in the face - while with Ms Catherine*(The Privileged) "Vinegar" Russell deserving nothing more than a swift kick in her ugly fat head, a straight jacket and being sent directly back to whatever filthy crap hole she just so happened to have crawled out of.
--Louts.

Note: A few, slightly flexible criteria & rules for being a part of "The Encampment"...
Be displaced, White and male - hopefully with some $s for booze and drugs.
No lesbians,*Cathy's just a tad bit sensitive 'bout that kina thing..... "wink"
Actual| women / Vets-elderly / crippled -(token positions already taken.)
If gay, be a Person of Color, studying or something and obviously flaming.
Absolutely no pets or children!
Asians (really) need not apply.
Wastrels; Harpies &
- Toadies welcome.

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Aloha
=]

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Carlisle the idiot should've got them out of there a long time ago. Worst mayor ever!!
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#3 Mar 2, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Carlisle the idiot should've got them out of there a long time ago. Worst mayor ever!!
So where are your relatives suppose to live? What a terrible life you have AI. There is nothing in this world that meets with your approval. Not even yourself.
Auntie Slpippah

Honolulu, HI

#4 Mar 2, 2013
*Splat*.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Carlisle should take care of them, He's the soft-hearted democrat, right? Put them up at his house, I'm sure he has a huge lawn and plenty of places for them to use the bathroom.

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>So where are your relatives suppose to live?.
No, those are your relatives...stink, lazy unemployed haole liberals causing trouble in the streets...weirdness runs in your family, tranny.

hahaha
Leeward Lolo

Pico Rivera, CA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Auntie Slpippah wrote:
*Splat*.
Thought of you while driving because a bird landed some liquid poop on my windshield. Hope it is years till I think of you again.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Carlisle should take care of them, He's the soft-hearted democrat, right? Put them up at his house, I'm sure he has a huge lawn and plenty of places for them to use the bathroom.
They are better off staying away from Waianae. You would be stealing their food stamps to feed your families fat faces mainly the xxxxx obese Tita Balls. Government Scammers like you are worst off then they are. You have zero/NO class Balls.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>They are better off staying away from Waianae. You would be stealing their food stamps to feed your families fat faces mainly the xxxxx obese Tita Balls. Government Scammers like you are worst off then they are. You have zero/NO class Balls.
I'm SO glad it annoys you. You should put a gun to your head and end your misery.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I'm SO glad it annoys you. You should put a gun to your head and end your misery.
Not my head YOURS. I can support my family without committing a crime. You are a failure and need to commit fraud against taxpayers to support your family. No job no class hanging around Topixs 24/7 like a chronic loser. Posting pathological LIAR stories nobody believes except a LOSER like you. Your a noload unemployed CHRONIC poster who cannot remember what you posted yesterday. This is why you get caught lying everyday digging yourself a deeper shythole to wallow in.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text> This is why you get caught lying everyday digging yourself a deeper shythole to wallow in.
Like I always say, show me one post where I've lied. Oh, while you're at it, show where I threatened Obama like you say I did, LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 5 hr CCFTC 343
Was it about race? (Jul '13) 6 hr Barf Bird 28
Hawaii economist says Honolulu rail agency 'shu... 6 hr Blight Rail 9
What the heck is up with deleting posts/comments? 6 hr JRB 18
My 14yr Old Daughter Kelani J. Eale Is Missing 6 hr Joe Balls 12
If you Like Haiku Stairs, Speak Up 8 hr Guru 2
Judge 'whipsawed' by murder trial plea change (Jul '08) 20 hr Keaukaha Smiles 110
•••
•••
Waipio Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waipio Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE