Waianae man charged in the Jan. 6 rape of a 12-year-old girl

Jan 19, 2011 Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin 92

Honolulu prosecutors have charged a 20-year-old Waianae man for allegedly grabbing a 12-year-old girl as she walked home from school and raping her in his garage.Samuel K. Kea III, of Moekolu Street, is scheduled to appear in court tomorrow for a preliminary hearing.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Polite CCL holder

Wichita, KS

#1 Jan 20, 2011
I have always heard the leeward side is where the real hawaii is. This is where the real hawaiian culture is. Remind me to stay away from waianae. I know I will see posts saying "don't come here haole" and all that. Hey, don't worry I won't.
Real Polite One

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jan 20, 2011
To Polite CCL holder...

Although I do not live in Wai'anae, I do live in real Hawai'i. I'm sure Wai'anae won't worry one way or another if you ever decide to visit. Wai'anae is a part of the real Hawai'i...but these actions do not represent real Hawaiian Culture. I'm sure where you are from is far from perfect! By the way...the term "haole" is very outdated..."ignorant " would be a much more appropriate term. The real Hawai'i won't worry about you...but we do wish you much Aloha!
haoleboy

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Polite CCL holder wrote:
I have always heard the leeward side is where the real hawaii is. This is where the real hawaiian culture is. Remind me to stay away from waianae. I know I will see posts saying "don't come here haole" and all that. Hey, don't worry I won't.
Rape murder and assaults can occur anywhere in America. Waianae has if you look at statistics(look at the suburbs of OAKLAND,LA, WASHINTON DC) one of the lowest crime rates in America. Its just you people have made into something it really is not. Many local Haoles live there includinding myself. Its how you act, if you want action they will give it to you. Hawaii anywhere you go is the best look at your self to why you have problems.
bradda

Honolulu, HI

#4 Jan 20, 2011
On trail is that haole lady that killed the peacock with a baseball bat in Waianae. So violence can happen by all races it just a matter of how and when. Waianae has a big population of mainland retirees that love that area, it also has a a couple of homeless areas. Thats the way it is everywhere so what can you do? We have a bad reputation because some make it that way, but I would rather live there than some places in the mainland that I have read about.
hapa

Honolulu, HI

#5 Jan 20, 2011
haoleboy wrote:
<quoted text>Rape murder and assaults can occur anywhere in America. Waianae has if you look at statistics(look at the suburbs of OAKLAND,LA, WASHINTON DC) one of the lowest crime rates in America. Its just you people have made into something it really is not. Many local Haoles live there includinding myself. Its how you act, if you want action they will give it to you. Hawaii anywhere you go is the best look at your self to why you have problems.
that's a lie. Waianae is full of dumb Hawaiians that were beat up when they were kids so they grow up thinking violence is normal and that's the way you should treat other people. Waianae is a disgrace and gives Hawaii a bad name.
Polite CCL holder

Wichita, KS

#6 Jan 20, 2011
hapa wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a lie. Waianae is full of dumb Hawaiians that were beat up when they were kids so they grow up thinking violence is normal and that's the way you should treat other people. Waianae is a disgrace and gives Hawaii a bad name.
Finally someone speaks the truth. One person posted that they will give it to you if you don't have the correct attitude. That is exactly what makes this little town such a dangerous place. You never know what will set these folks off and when you combine that kind of mindset with all the drugs they use you have a lethal combination. No thanks.
Polite CCL holder

Wichita, KS

#7 Jan 20, 2011
bradda wrote:
On trail is that haole lady that killed the peacock with a baseball bat in Waianae. So violence can happen by all races it just a matter of how and when. Waianae has a big population of mainland retirees that love that area, it also has a a couple of homeless areas. Thats the way it is everywhere so what can you do? We have a bad reputation because some make it that way, but I would rather live there than some places in the mainland that I have read about.
Really? So you are comparing this peacock incident to the rape of a young girl? You are truly warped. Places you have read about but never been to? Living on your little island in the middle of the ocean has messed you up bradda. You need to get out and see the world.

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#8 Jan 20, 2011
haoleboy wrote:
<quoted text>Rape murder and assaults can occur anywhere in America. Waianae has if you look at statistics(look at the suburbs of OAKLAND,LA, WASHINTON DC) one of the lowest crime rates in America. Its just you people have made into something it really is not. Many local Haoles live there includinding myself. Its how you act, if you want action they will give it to you. Hawaii anywhere you go is the best look at your self to why you have problems.
And we should care what happens in other states because????

One crime is one crime too many...just because "its not as bad as the mainland" that doesnt mean its not bad and we can just ignore it.

Its plain to see, violent crimes are on the rise in this soft on crime, soft on criminals DEMOCRAT run state and nothing is being done about it.

Democrats working for you!

NOT.
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#9 Jan 20, 2011
bradda wrote:
On trail is that haole lady that killed the peacock with a baseball bat in Waianae. So violence can happen by all races it just a matter of how and when. Waianae has a big population of mainland retirees that love that area, it also has a a couple of homeless areas. Thats the way it is everywhere so what can you do? We have a bad reputation because some make it that way, but I would rather live there than some places in the mainland that I have read about.
A week after the lady killed the peacock, over two hundred of the nuisance birds were killed at a resort, and not a peep .
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#10 Jan 20, 2011
Polite CCL holder wrote:
I have always heard the leeward side is where the real hawaii is. This is where the real hawaiian culture is. Remind me to stay away from waianae. I know I will see posts saying "don't come here haole" and all that. Hey, don't worry I won't.
Who's worrying.
Idiot,

PS
Say "Hello" to Dorothy for us all and get your stinking pinky out of Toto's butt.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#11 Jan 20, 2011
stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> A week after the lady killed the peacock, over two hundred of the nuisance birds were killed at a resort, and not a peep .
Good point Stumpy.
Good point.

PS
She isn't a "lady". She's a dumb bitch.
Anonymous

Ewa Beach, HI

#12 Jan 21, 2011
Polite CCL holder wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So you are comparing this peacock incident to the rape of a young girl? You are truly warped. Places you have read about but never been to? Living on your little island in the middle of the ocean has messed you up bradda. You need to get out and see the world.
I'm sorry miss polite I've lived in all but7 states and have been here for 33 years and live in Waianae. No where is it crime free. Even Witchita, KS has its rapest, murders and such. I'm not going to tell you to "go back" but what I will tell you is open your eyes and don't be so judgemental....unless you and where you came from are perfect. I live 2 blocks from where this crime happened. I also have a 10 year old daughter who goes to the same school.
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#13 Jan 21, 2011
hapa wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a lie. Waianae is full of dumb Hawaiians that were beat up when they were kids so they grow up thinking violence is normal and that's the way you should treat other people. Waianae is a disgrace and gives Hawaii a bad name.
Don't kid yourself. Waianae is full of good men that would've stopped this guy's clock if they had known what he was up to. They would have called 911 when they were done with him, to mop up what was left. I feel safer in Waianae than in any of the "good areas" of the island, because men will get involved if they see something going down, especially when kids are involved.
Polite CCL holder

Wichita, KS

#14 Jan 21, 2011
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point Stumpy.
Good point.
PS
She isn't a "lady". She's a dumb bitch.
Let's see, "Say hello to Dorothy, Get your finger out of Toto's butt and the lady is a dumb bitch". Wow you are a real island hillbilly. Not much there. Get a life dude.
bradda

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jan 21, 2011
Polite CCL holder wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So you are comparing this peacock incident to the rape of a young girl? You are truly warped. Places you have read about but never been to? Living on your little island in the middle of the ocean has messed you up bradda. You need to get out and see the world.
Look dude how do you know where I have been? See how you mainland(u think u are) little TUFFBOYs think. Of course not. I saying CRIME of the westside of Oahu is not what you are claiming it is COMPARED TO OTHER COMMUNITIES IN DIFFERENT CITIES.What does going there have to do with READING THE NEWSPAPER? Read it(my comment) carefully for the SLOW comprehension person LIKE YOU. If you are truly a HAPA person something is WRONG with your statement. You must be a troublemaker in a local community that is not going to work in Hawaii and no matter "where" it is "here" or "especially on the MAINLAND".U must be a RETARD dude making up your COMMENTS as you go. NOT TO SMART are U?
City people

Honolulu, HI

#16 Jan 21, 2011
bradda wrote:
<quoted text>Look dude how do you know where I have been? See how you mainland(u think u are) little TUFFBOYs think. Of course not. I saying CRIME of the westside of Oahu is not what you are claiming it is COMPARED TO OTHER COMMUNITIES IN DIFFERENT CITIES.What does going there have to do with READING THE NEWSPAPER? Read it(my comment) carefully for the SLOW comprehension person LIKE YOU. If you are truly a HAPA person something is WRONG with your statement. You must be a troublemaker in a local community that is not going to work in Hawaii and no matter "where" it is "here" or "especially on the MAINLAND".U must be a RETARD dude making up your COMMENTS as you go. NOT TO SMART are U?
The guy probably lives in town and is hapa Asian, not hapa Hawaiian.
hapa

Honolulu, HI

#17 Jan 21, 2011
stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kid yourself. Waianae is full of good men that would've stopped this guy's clock if they had known what he was up to. They would have called 911 when they were done with him, to mop up what was left. I feel safer in Waianae than in any of the "good areas" of the island, because men will get involved if they see something going down, especially when kids are involved.
then explain why 9 out of 10 times when a horrible crime is committed the perp is usually some dumb Hawaiian from Waianae?
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#18 Jan 21, 2011
Polite CCL holder wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, "Say hello to Dorothy, Get your finger out of Toto's butt and the lady is a dumb bitch". Wow you are a real island hillbilly. Not much there. Get a life dude.
Have a nice day.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#19 Jan 21, 2011
hapa wrote:
<quoted text>
then explain why 9 out of 10 times when a horrible crime is committed the perp is usually some dumb Hawaiian from Waianae?
Oh... I can explain that. It's because that's where your mom and all of your sisters drop off their illegit children.

That's why
hapa

Honolulu, HI

#20 Jan 21, 2011
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... I can explain that. It's because that's where your mom and all of your sisters drop off their illegit children.
That's why
that's not the reason. I understand not everyone in Waianae are slimebags but the ones that are caught are usually dumb Hawaiians who were raised to beat people up. that is a fact!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LIFE on MARS? 43 min Guru 26
Lava flow 1 hr Guru 298
Are you LIBERAL or CONSERVATIVE? 2 hr District 1 21
Memories of old Honolulu are still sweet 2 hr Joe Balls 2
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 3 hr Joe Balls 1,656
Joe Arpaio and Guru Both Are Both Present Day Q... 3 hr Jack 4
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 3 hr Joe Balls 61,929
Waipio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waipio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waipio

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

ESPN11:45AM
Source: Bills' Spiller expected to play Sunday
NBC Sports12:37 PM
Report: Harbaugh's family, friends encouraging him to take UM job
Bleacher Report 1:34 PM
Hyde and Borland (Ankles) Ruled out vs. Bolts
NBC Sports 2:17 PM
Raiders haven't needed much from Janikowski - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:36 PM
49ers call up NT Mike Purcell from practice squad