Face to Face: Business leaders give b...

Face to Face: Business leaders give back to Hawaii communities: Slideshow

There are 3 comments on the Business Journal story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Face to Face: Business leaders give back to Hawaii communities: Slideshow. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Right: Central Pacific Bank Senior Vice President and Metro Honolulu Region Manager Bob Yee, center, Liana McComie, immediate left, and Kai Pang, right, spread out rubberized fill as part of the new artificial turf being installed at The Salvation Army's Diamond Head Campus on 22nd Avenue in Kaimuki.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

What

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Why should they give back they get ripped off from the regime they can hardly stay afloat. Heavily taxed, heavily regulated...its amazing they can stay in business.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 4, 2013
No business does something for nothing in this town. Look for some land deal to be announced, some families being forced off their land for an apartment ghetto or golf course, some green area or farmland to be paved over, some promise of non-existent jobs for locals, it never changes. Just follow the campaign contributions and you'll find it. Screw the people!
Mahu Moons Guru for cash

Honolulu, HI

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
No business does something for nothing in this town. Look for some land deal to be announced, some families being forced off their land for an apartment ghetto or golf course, some green area or farmland to be paved over, some promise of non-existent jobs for locals, it never changes. Just follow the campaign contributions and you'll find it. Screw the people!
Oh how i love your choice of words and your constant negativity makes my loins tingle you must join our secret organization. Withi a year you might become one of our head mahus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Obama 3 hr WASPaphobe 135
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 3,581
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) 11 hr Musikologist 19
What happened to Bu La ia? (Jun '08) 11 hr Andy Bumati 31
football sheets? 20 hr no_1_football_fan 1
STD in HI Fri Joe Balls 5
News Farmers Markets Aug '16 -Sprocket- 6

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance