Residents Offered Final Input On Rail

Residents Offered Final Input On Rail

There are 64 comments on the KITV story from Dec 7, 2008, titled Residents Offered Final Input On Rail. In it, KITV reports that:

If you've been waiting to make your feelings known about the Honolulu rail transit system, this could be your last chance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KITV.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joseph Martel

Honolulu, HI

#1 Dec 18, 2008
More people are beginning to realize that more business in the Nanakuli area will require less access to Honolulu. But Honolulu does not want that. They want the rail which will make millions in profit for them. Billions!
Joseph Martel

Honolulu, HI

#2 Dec 18, 2008
The entire Waianae Coast is open to improvement for the benefit of the residents. But not in Hawaii. It is centrally located in Honolulu. All bad.
worker

Princeville, HI

#3 Aug 2, 2009
save your breath for moments that are worth it!
Joseph Martel

Waianae, HI

#4 Oct 26, 2012
Latest, the Rail will be capable of transporting 28000 passengers per hour. How about that? They know exactly what we need. We don't know nuttin'. Now we know, we will be able to evacuate the entire Waianae Coast including the city of Kapolei in a little over an hour. How lucky can we get.?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Maybe 28 people will ride it, not 28,000. It's also miles away from Nanakuli, won't do anyone any good at all.
jackman

Mesa, AZ

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Maybe 28 people will ride it, not 28,000. It's also miles away from Nanakuli, won't do anyone any good at all.
Such an out of tune bumkin. Probably uses a crank to start all his imaginary vehicles.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 30, 2012
jackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Such an out of tune bumkin. Probably uses a crank to start all his imaginary vehicles.
LOL, I actually do have a crank start vehicle, a sixty year old tractor. It starts and runs every time too. If that makes me a bumpkin, I'm proud of it. I could dismantle the entire tractor with once wrench, and the bolts are American-made, so they don't rust. I still use that tractor today, the rotary belly plow still works like brand-new too. You hate America, I'm proud of her.
district 1 and a 2

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I actually do have a crank start vehicle, a sixty year old tractor. It starts and runs every time too. If that makes me a bumpkin, I'm proud of it. I could dismantle the entire tractor with once wrench, and the bolts are American-made, so they don't rust. I still use that tractor today, the rotary belly plow still works like brand-new too. You hate America, I'm proud of her.
Joey was proud of america in Oct. of 2012 while Obama was president. joey...joey
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jun 27, 2013
I would be a little more positive towards the rail if:

it would be certain of respect for the terrain

the rail would be built from end to end of whole island

there would be zoning and mapping of busses constructed to work in conjunction with the rail so that it will cover transporting people in more rural areas to the train stations.
district 1 and a 2

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Jun 27, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
I would be a little more positive towards the rail if:
it would be certain of respect for the terrain
the rail would be built from end to end of whole island
there would be zoning and mapping of busses constructed to work in conjunction with the rail so that it will cover transporting people in more rural areas to the train stations.
Yo a.......... if you were really interested you would read up on Rails that are currently up and running. If you did that you will learn that many cities are extending the coverage of the rails to areas where it is needed.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#11 Jun 27, 2013
district 1 and a 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo a.......... if you were really interested you would read up on Rails that are currently up and running. If you did that you will learn that many cities are extending the coverage of the rails to areas where it is needed.
can we not debate more civilly please.

anyway.....I like to ask posters questions before I jump right in not just give my opinion but judge them.....common courtesy I believe.

anyway again......are you trying to ask if I was aware of the fact that extensions along with corresponding bussing can be gradually added?
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#12 Jun 27, 2013
correction: I like to ask posters questions before jumping in to give my opinions and especially judging them prior to communicating first.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 27, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
I would be a little more positive towards the rail if:
it would be certain of respect for the terrain
the rail would be built from end to end of whole island
there would be zoning and mapping of busses constructed to work in conjunction with the rail so that it will cover transporting people in more rural areas to the train stations.
I agree wholeheartedly. The train project as it stands now will be utterly useless. It's nothing but a jobs program made to make a few people very very rich off of public funds. They have no plan on extending it within any reasonable timeframe and have no idea of the true routes or even the final costs, which everyone knows will be at least double what they are telling us. It's the same with every project because our politicians are so utterly corrupt and wasteful. All's one has to do is look at the past to see the future. They expect working people to travel in their car to their designated parking areas, take a train to the end of the route, disembark at Gawd only knows where, and then find alternate transportation the rest of the way, all over town during rush hour, work at their job all day, and then repeat at the end of a long workday, as the politicians pass by in their fancy cars and wave at the suckers. Then when people return to the lot to find their car windows broken and rims missing, we can listen to the same politicians on the news at six, say they didn't know it would happen. These are the same clowns that haven't been able to fix the potholes in decades, even though they've wasted millions on specialized pothole repair equipment that the union workers kept breaking on purpose. Their strategy is to fuckup the bus routes so bad they they won't work and to mess with traffic as much as possible instead of fixing it, so the peasants will clamor for the train. Dumb-fucking democrats.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#14 Jun 27, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I agree wholeheartedly. The train project as it stands now will be utterly useless. It's nothing but a jobs program made to make a few people very very rich off of public funds. They have no plan on extending it within any reasonable timeframe and have no idea of the true routes or even the final costs, which everyone knows will be at least double what they are telling us. It's the same with every project because our politicians are so utterly corrupt and wasteful. All's one has to do is look at the past to see the future. They expect working people to travel in their car to their designated parking areas, take a train to the end of the route, disembark at Gawd only knows where, and then find alternate transportation the rest of the way, all over town during rush hour, work at their job all day, and then repeat at the end of a long workday, as the politicians pass by in their fancy cars and wave at the suckers. Then when people return to the lot to find their car windows broken and rims missing, we can listen to the same politicians on the news at six, say they didn't know it would happen. These are the same clowns that haven't been able to fix the potholes in decades, even though they've wasted millions on specialized pothole repair equipment that the union workers kept breaking on purpose. Their strategy is to fuckup the bus routes so bad they they won't work and to mess with traffic as much as possible instead of fixing it, so the peasants will clamor for the train. Dumb-fucking democrats.
still.....I take a more moderate approach and opinion.
Leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Conjure up more goodies joey and tell us what else do you fear.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#16 Jun 27, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I agree wholeheartedly. The train project as it stands now will be utterly useless. It's nothing but a jobs program made to make a few people very very rich off of public funds. They have no plan on extending it within any reasonable timeframe and have no idea of the true routes or even the final costs, which everyone knows will be at least double what they are telling us. It's the same with every project because our politicians are so utterly corrupt and wasteful. All's one has to do is look at the past to see the future. They expect working people to travel in their car to their designated parking areas, take a train to the end of the route, disembark at Gawd only knows where, and then find alternate transportation the rest of the way, all over town during rush hour, work at their job all day, and then repeat at the end of a long workday, as the politicians pass by in their fancy cars and wave at the suckers. Then when people return to the lot to find their car windows broken and rims missing, we can listen to the same politicians on the news at six, say they didn't know it would happen. These are the same clowns that haven't been able to fix the potholes in decades, even though they've wasted millions on specialized pothole repair equipment that the union workers kept breaking on purpose. Their strategy is to fuckup the bus routes so bad they they won't work and to mess with traffic as much as possible instead of fixing it, so the peasants will clamor for the train. Dumb-fucking democrats.
Even with rail up and running JBall will fail to get a job. The only jobs available to him is McDonalds town location since on the Leeward side nobody like him. He is afraid of townies because they would kick his azz in a second if they recognize him. He pays no taxes because he has no job but if you read his pathological lies he is overtaxed. The only reason he leaves Waianae is to take that homeless bytch to COSTCO to so he can steal her food stamps to feed his fckdup obese family members. From what I hear his landlord is trying to evict him for back rent of 12 months. The fool knows if he had a job the CPS would garnish every penny for back child support. Most of his kids are adults in prison but they still want the money from this deadbeat azzhole.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Even with rail up and running JBall will fail to get a job. The only jobs available to him is McDonalds town location since on the Leeward side nobody like him. He is afraid of townies because they would kick his azz in a second if they recognize him. He pays no taxes because he has no job but if you read his pathological lies he is overtaxed. The only reason he leaves Waianae is to take that homeless bytch to COSTCO to so he can steal her food stamps to feed his fckdup obese family members. From what I hear his landlord is trying to evict him for back rent of 12 months. The fool knows if he had a job the CPS would garnish every penny for back child support. Most of his kids are adults in prison but they still want the money from this deadbeat azzhole.
You wouldn't know the truth even if was given to you in an enema bottle. You're right about one thing though, I don't have a job. I don't need one.
Leeward LoLo

Waianae, HI

#18 Jun 27, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
can we not debate more civilly please.
anyway.....I like to ask posters questions before I jump right in not just give my opinion but judge them.....common courtesy I believe.
anyway again......are you trying to ask if I was aware of the fact that extensions along with corresponding bussing can be gradually added?
On this forum you will notice a poster from Phoenix who is obsessed with the posters here (commonly known as SICKO PSYCHO IMPOSTER).

Probably never been to Hawaii but knows all.(lol) Uses a lot of names but is easily known by filthy talk. Just some unwanted soul who sometimes gets a response to junk posted here but usually is ignored for dozens of its posts.
Leeward LoLo

Waianae, HI

#19 Jun 27, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You wouldn't know the truth even if was given to you in an enema bottle. You're right about one thing though, I don't have a job. I don't need one.
JO??????? Is that where people go early in the am?
I raise lilikoi and you raise sunflower seeds.
What else is there?
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Jun 27, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You wouldn't know the truth even if was given to you in an enema bottle. You're right about one thing though, I don't have a job. I don't need one.
All i hear from you today is "homo talk". hahahha

Only slept with one eye closed last night. lofao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questions raised on military gear used by police 4 min Joe Balls 20
News No sex assault charges for women in Honolulu ma... 1 hr American_Infidel 5
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 130
Termites (Aug '14) 15 hr Joe Balls 22
Hawaii: NOT Paradise 16 hr District 1 63
HSTA House of Cards Soon to Crumble 16 hr District 1 1
Review: Pono Design 19 hr KysarDunfordQ 1
More from around the web

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]