Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guru

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 25, 2013
 
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 25, 2013
 
Fox conservatives and everyone else seem to be willfully ignoring the single most cogent point about Palin.

If she had been overweight and unattractive, Fox still wouldn't know who she is, and neither would the rest of us.
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

She was truly incompetent, a brainless boob holder.
DA Slippah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

U, bye the way roach, *Splat*.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 26, 2013
 
Pau wrote:
If she had been overweight and unattractive, Fox still wouldn't know who she is, and neither would the rest of us.
But she isn't overweight and unattractive, so your point is moot. If she had made it to the primaries she would have won by the male vote alone, instead Obama made it just by being black and fooled millions of people.
Evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 26, 2013
 
My guess is that stupid is your trump card Joe Balls. Men that vote don't trust women and neither do women who vote.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 26, 2013
 
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> But she isn't overweight and unattractive, so your point is moot. If she had made it to the primaries she would have won by the male vote alone, instead Obama made it just by being black and fooled millions of people.
WTF you talking about? "Made it to the primaries"?

Get a clue Stump.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

alice wrote:
She was truly incompetent, a brainless boob holder.
You must be mistaking her for Hillary the incompetent brainless boob holder who admitted she caused the death of 4 innocent Americans in Benghazi and then proudly said "What difference does it make??"

Now that's what you call a truly incompetent brainless boob holder.
Honky redneck

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 26, 2013
 
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be mistaking her for Hillary the incompetent brainless boob holder who admitted she caused the death of 4 innocent Americans in Benghazi and then proudly said "What difference does it make??"
Now that's what you call a truly incompetent brainless boob holder.
Hillary makes Paris Hilton look like a rocket scientist.
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be mistaking her for Hillary the incompetent brainless boob holder who admitted she caused the death of 4 innocent Americans in Benghazi and then proudly said "What difference does it make??"
Now that's what you call a truly incompetent brainless boob holder.
Pigs with lipstick should never be on national television.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigs with lipstick should never be on national television.
I agree so they should stop putting Moochelle on national tv.

Run!!! here comes a big LOBSTAH fart!!!

heeheehaha
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 27, 2013
 
alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigs with lipstick should never be on national television.
Yeah that explains the Obama and their stupid bullshit obamacare....
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 27, 2013
 
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act:

- has brought insurance coverage to more than 2.6 million previously uninsured young adults, cut prescription costs by a total of $3 billion for millions of seniors, eliminated co-pays on preventive services such as child immunizations and cancer screenings and eliminated annual and lifetime claims caps for more than 80 million policyholders.

- in 2014, millions more Americans will be relieved of the threat that their insurer can dump them or jack up their premium to unaffordable heights just because they've fallen ill or been injured.

- PPACA has eliminated a loophole that allowed insurers to deny coverage for children with preexisting conditions
The printer

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The Sludge Report is reporting that the split happened because when they looked at Sarah's contact list it was overflowing with NBA players past and present.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Pau wrote:
- has brought insurance coverage to more than 2.6 million previously uninsured young adults, cut prescription costs by a total of $3 billion for millions of seniors, eliminated co-pays on preventive services such as child immunizations and cancer screenings and eliminated annual and lifetime claims caps for more than 80 million policyholders.
- in 2014, millions more Americans will be relieved of the threat that their insurer can dump them or jack up their premium to unaffordable heights just because they've fallen ill or been injured.
- PPACA has eliminated a loophole that allowed insurers to deny coverage for children with preexisting conditions
Translation: Taxpayers for generations and generations will pay through their asses.

Whenever you hear a Democrat say "free" that's code word for "the taxpayers will pay for it"
Proud straight guy

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 27, 2013
 
Okino 2016!!
Proud straight guy

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 27, 2013
 
oops wrong thread.
retort 2 proud stupid guy

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 27, 2013
 
PSG guy more concerned about the stupid name then relaying an opinion.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 27, 2013
 
When the lunatic fringe is compromised by an explanation that takes more than two sentences, you're screwed. The lunatic fringe is geared to have one-sentence lies.
Evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 27, 2013
 
But there are others who copy and paste ions of nonsense to hide there pointless internet news discoveries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waipio Discussions

Search the Waipio Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 47 min Guru 1,763
Latest Update On Deedy Trial Indicates... 1 hr Joe Balls 4
Abercrombie Chickens Out of Three of Four Debates 2 hr Rosie 29
Toddler thrown onto freeway (Jan '08) 2 hr Rosie 14
Neil Abercrombie: The race for Governor 3 hr Joe Balls 28
Ask Abercrombie 11 hr Kneel Gnome 16
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) 11 hr District 1 715
•••
•••
•••
Waipio Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waipio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waipio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waipio
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••