Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#58166 Jun 18, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
hey poo, why don't you pick on somebody else, grandma. You are acting like both a coward and a moron tonight. Grow up you wasted moron!
What's the matter? Dish it out but can't take it?

Since you're so sympathetic to hypocrisy, why don't you jump on that Lear jet of yours, fly over and go give some comfort.
Joe Balls

Mililani, HI

#58167 Jun 18, 2013
Ex HAWAII patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
take your mom's dikoutta yer mouth and wake up moron. You are foaming at the mouf...which is your assss.
Yes butt(fck) you keep putting it back in your arse you little LA QUEER.
mad hatter

Los Angeles, CA

#58168 Jun 18, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The formerly purple lip looks like it was attack by a hundred bees.
You need a man to learn you.
Joe Balls

Mililani, HI

#58169 Jun 18, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate embezzlers.
You really think it is ok for this goom to spend a hundred million for an African vacation?
I suspect your a JEWISH bytch? It is OK to steal from others(sub par rentals))and posts rants about everybody stealing stuff when you people go about ripping off anyone you can. Your ex-husbands would testify your the biggest embezzler bytch they know of.
Not the Fake Ass Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#58170 Jun 18, 2013
mad hatter wrote:
<quoted text>
She is the man in the relationship.
Francine

Mililani, HI

#58171 Jun 18, 2013
mad hatter wrote:
<quoted text>
In her case male pitbulls will suffice. She has no choice does she?
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#58172 Jun 18, 2013
mad hatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, like I am the one on here 24/7 trying to be anybody but myself. That's needy.
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#58173 Jun 18, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect your a JEWISH bytch? It is OK to steal from others(sub par rentals))and posts rants about everybody stealing stuff when you people go about ripping off anyone you can. Your ex-husbands would testify your the biggest embezzler bytch they know of.
But the ex's come to me for loans. lololol
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#58174 Jun 18, 2013
Not the Fake Ass Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
First goom must be a local ting! All presidents do this you leeward bumpkin. What is really your point? Confess right here! It will set you free.
The key word here is "president." I think you refer to the America hating illegal puppet. They did not get it last African vacation when the highest greeter was a prison warden.

He made millions for Buffet. Why does not big talker Buffet finance their vacations? IRS have a hold on his funds for tax evasion???
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#58175 Jun 18, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
But the ex's come to me for loans. lololol
TMI!
Guru

Mesa, AZ

#58176 Jun 18, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, like I am the one on here 24/7 trying to be anybody but myself. That's needy.
Yourself
should be hidden
under many layers cause
what you are showing is ugly
, uninformative and ignorant.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58177 Jun 18, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter? Dish it out but can't take it?
Since you're so sympathetic to hypocrisy, why don't you jump on that Lear jet of yours, fly over and go give some comfort.
lol...whatsamatta OBOT? don't you like your job?!!

"Most workers hate their jobs or have 'checked out,' Gallup says

By Ricardo Lopez

Los Angeles Times
Posted: 06/18/2013 06:02:05 AM PDT
Updated: 06/18/2013 12:25:54 PM PDT

Seven out of 10 workers have "checked out" at work or are "actively disengaged," according to a recent Gallup survey.

In its ongoing survey of the American workplace, Gallup found that only 30 percent of workers are "were engaged, or involved in, enthusiastic about, and committed to their workplace." Although that equals the high in engagement since Gallup began studying the issue in 2000, it is overshadowed by the number of workers who aren't committed to a performing at a high level -- which Gallup says costs companies money.

The poll, released last week, examined worker engagement beginning in 2010 and ending in 2012. The previous poll period covered 2008 through 2010.

The survey classifies three types of employees among the 100 million people in America who hold full-time jobs. The first is actively engaged, which represents about 30 million workers. The second type of worker is "not engaged," which accounts for 50 million. These employees are going through the motions at work.

The third type, labeled "actively disengaged," hates going to work. These workers -- about 20 million -- undermine their companies with their attitude, according to the report.

"The general consciousness about the importance of employee engagement seems to have increased in the past decade," said Jim Harter, Gallup's chief scientist for workplace management and well-being. "But there is a gap between knowing about engagement and doing something
Advertisement
about it in most American workplaces."

Gallup estimates that workers who are actively disengaged cost the U.S. as much as $550 billion in economic activity yearly. The level of employee engagement over the past decade has been largely stagnant, according to researchers.

The report found that different age groups and those with higher education levels reported more discontent with their workplace. Millennials and baby boomers, for instance, are more likely to be "actively disengaged" than other age groups. Employees with college degrees are also more likely to be running on auto pilot at work."
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#58178 Jun 18, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...whatsamatta OBOT? don't you like your job?!!
"Most workers hate their jobs or have 'checked out,' Gallup says
By Ricardo Lopez
Los Angeles Times
Posted: 06/18/2013 06:02:05 AM PDT
Updated: 06/18/2013 12:25:54 PM PDT
Seven out of 10 workers have "checked out" at work or are "actively disengaged," according to a recent Gallup survey.
In its ongoing survey of the American workplace, Gallup found that only 30 percent of workers are "were engaged, or involved in, enthusiastic about, and committed to their workplace." Although that equals the high in engagement since Gallup began studying the issue in 2000, it is overshadowed by the number of workers who aren't committed to a performing at a high level -- which Gallup says costs companies money.
The poll, released last week, examined worker engagement beginning in 2010 and ending in 2012. The previous poll period covered 2008 through 2010.
The survey classifies three types of employees among the 100 million people in America who hold full-time jobs. The first is actively engaged, which represents about 30 million workers. The second type of worker is "not engaged," which accounts for 50 million. These employees are going through the motions at work.
The third type, labeled "actively disengaged," hates going to work. These workers -- about 20 million -- undermine their companies with their attitude, according to the report.
"The general consciousness about the importance of employee engagement seems to have increased in the past decade," said Jim Harter, Gallup's chief scientist for workplace management and well-being. "But there is a gap between knowing about engagement and doing something
Advertisement
about it in most American workplaces."
Gallup estimates that workers who are actively disengaged cost the U.S. as much as $550 billion in economic activity yearly. The level of employee engagement over the past decade has been largely stagnant, according to researchers.
The report found that different age groups and those with higher education levels reported more discontent with their workplace. Millennials and baby boomers, for instance, are more likely to be "actively disengaged" than other age groups. Employees with college degrees are also more likely to be running on auto pilot at work."
Change the subject much?

Just as predicted and right on schedule.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#58179 Jun 18, 2013
LOL, "actively disengaged" Libral-speak for "I'm a lazy ass that wants high pay for doing little"
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58180 Jun 18, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Change the subject much?
Just as predicted and right on schedule.
lol...whatzamatta poooo...your piss-pore president getting his just due? lol...they are all over his rear end...he has to fly to Africa and waste $100,000,000 dollars to pretend like he is important...LOL!!!

Putin just kicked his asss, told everybody right in front of obama that he is a little boy president!

LOL!!!

and YOU can't handle it!!!

cry little pooo-pooo...cry!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaha aa!!!!
Leeward Lolo

Mesa, AZ

#58181 Jun 18, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
LOL, "actively disengaged" Libral-speak for "I'm a lazy ass that wants high pay for doing little"
Or my name is Balls and i didn't work hard enough in high school to further my education so i make money running down people to purchase food stamps. So i'm not a lazy as i just can't get a well paying job unless i work and sweat.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58183 Jun 18, 2013
112 degrees today in Phoenix.

buuwuwuwuuuhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58185 Jun 18, 2013
Guru wrote:
112 degrees today in Phoenix.
buuwuwuwuuuhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!
...Hell fit's you......
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58186 Jun 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Hell fit's you......
lol...where's obama? I thought he was with you.

obama spends $100,000,000 for a trip to Africa. 14 limos. Huge sheets of bullet-proof glass flown in to use in all of his hotel rooms.

Please explain that for all of us.

No president has ever lavished such BS on himself as this forgery queen that you lick up to every single day.

Please tell us again WHY you support such an idiot as this.
Dogtown

Canyon Country, CA

#58187 Jun 18, 2013
This is some thread. I vote for anybody but Obama. Nobody has ever been a bigger shyster as him. I vote for you guys that he is a joke. Count me in on wanting to see him go. Lots of us here are fedup with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Island DUI Arrests UP,, You Lose with BOOZE... 39 min District 1 18
Trump or Hillary 1 hr Leeward Outlier 83
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 709
Are Big Island Motorists Too Big To Wear Their ... 14 hr District 1 5
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum 14 hr District 1 29
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 3,208
Har har har har (Apr '14) 23 hr Auntie 124
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages