Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#56352 Apr 29, 2013
Guru wrote:
obama the punk:
"REPORT: OBAMA SPENT TWICE AS MUCH TIME ON VACATION, GOLF COURSE AS ECONOMY..."
...no wonder 45 million + people are out of work.
Now the roachboy sits around calling gay athletes (so the headline says).
I try to avoid seeing ugly so did not read it. Whats up with that, a brother muzzie there?
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#56353 Apr 29, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to avoid seeing ugly so did not read it. Whats up with that, a brother muzzie there?
You want to see ugly let me send you a pic of by hairy bottom. You do like the wide angle shot.lol
Hawaii Trash Management

Canyon Country, CA

#56354 Apr 29, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
...I think he is gay. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. That is why pau and snottsdale in here are so attracted to him. Everyone knows they are gay. They probably have a giant poster of his butt over their beds on the inside of their dumpster lids.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#56355 Apr 29, 2013
Hawaii Trash Management wrote:
<quoted text>
...I think he is gay. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. That is why pau and snottsdale in here are so attracted to him. Everyone knows they are gay. They probably have a giant poster of his butt over their beds on the inside of their dumpster lids.
Another rich boy quote. her her
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#56356 Apr 29, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably didn't read it since there were too many words for you to comprehend and not nearly enough pictures to guide you through. Words like what bravery stands for and those that recognize bravery.

Bigots like yourself are immune to ones who display qualities of good, human character.
Hawaii Trash Management

Canyon Country, CA

#56357 Apr 29, 2013
notice how the two morons in here pau and snottsdale are caving? even they can't save obama from his lazy lies. The Benghazi trial is coming on fast, and dozens of witnesses are ready to testify about how clinton and obama let them die. Then they lied.
Hawaii Trash Management

Canyon Country, CA

#56358 Apr 29, 2013
obama did not even qualify in his own state to be on the ballot in 2008...
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/jury-fraud-put-oba...

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#56359 Apr 30, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have seen large planes circling water out front and eventually parachutes jumping out and heading for targets in the water.
Cannot remember if they were P3 or not. The recent one was huge, loud and slow.
The SEALS were jumping out of a C130. The P3 is only used as a submarine hunter. They come all the way from Oklahoma to patrol Hawaiian waters. They used to be based at Barber's Point but found it cheaper to fly from the mainland, even with the refueling.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56360 Apr 30, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> The SEALS were jumping out of a C130. The P3 is only used as a submarine hunter. They come all the way from Oklahoma to patrol Hawaiian waters. They used to be based at Barber's Point but found it cheaper to fly from the mainland, even with the refueling.
interesting...probably just doing their daily routine drills....getting ready for what is to come soon. Something big is about to happen, you can almost sense it.
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#56361 Apr 30, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably didn't read it since there were too many words for you to comprehend and not nearly enough pictures to guide you through. Words like what bravery stands for and those that recognize bravery.
Bigots like yourself are immune to ones who display qualities of good, human character.
Such as yourself?
Or another photo op for your leader.
Leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#56362 Apr 30, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting...probably just doing their daily routine drills....getting ready for what is to come soon. Something big is about to happen, you can almost sense it.
Yes i'm going to fill your mouth with more than hope. Open up rich boy!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56363 Apr 30, 2013
Hawaii Trash Management wrote:
notice how the two morons in here pau and snottsdale are caving? even they can't save obama from his lazy lies. The Benghazi trial is coming on fast, and dozens of witnesses are ready to testify about how clinton and obama let them die. Then they lied.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZV591SjkgDgXX
Pick a name...FUCKW*D......
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56364 Apr 30, 2013
lol...obama crashing EVERYWHERE NOW!
http://www.drudgereport.com/

His first press conf in years in a few minutes...lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56365 Apr 30, 2013
obama is about to lie his head off in this press conf.

Beghazi whistleblowers are now being threatened with their careers by him if they talk....

obama...lol! This is going to be good.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56366 Apr 30, 2013
obama says " I'm not familiar with it"...lol!

"Obama administration officials threatened whistle-blowers on Benghazi, lawyer says

By James Rosen

At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress, Fox News has learned.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department employees. She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.

“I'm not talking generally, I'm talking specifically about Benghazi – that people have been threatened,” Toensing said in an interview Monday.“And not just the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.”

Toensing declined to name her client. She also refused to say whether the individual was on the ground in Benghazi on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, when terrorist attacks on two U.S. installations in the Libyan city killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens.

However, Toensing disclosed that her client has pertinent information on all three time periods investigators consider relevant to the attacks: the months that led up to the attack, when pleas by the ambassador and his staff for enhanced security in Benghazi were mostly rejected by senior officers at the State Department; the eight-hour time frame in which the attacks unfolded, and the eight-day period that followed the attacks, when Obama administration officials incorrectly described them as the result of a spontaneous protest over a video.

“It's frightening, and they're doing some very despicable threats to people,” she said.“Not ‘we're going to kill you,’ or not ‘we're going to prosecute you tomorrow,’ but they're taking career people and making them well aware that their careers will be over [if they cooperate with congressional investigators].”

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56367 Apr 30, 2013
pau/blue balls has a new name....FUCKW*D. It fits.

Pretty normal for a couple of dykes to talk like that.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56368 Apr 30, 2013
obama is fumbling all over the place....says he should just pack up and go home!
see Drudge Report 2013

lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56369 Apr 30, 2013
ah, ah ,ahhhhhhhh, ahhhh,....well let me say this......ahhhhhh, ah , ah, ahhh, well.....ah , ahhh, ahhh....

obama! LOL! this dude did not say one damn thing! what a joke this fool is!
LLeeward LOLO

Los Angeles, CA

#56370 Apr 30, 2013
The little la turd is back for another day.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56371 Apr 30, 2013
on the gay BB player...."I am still 7 feet tall and can bang wit Shaq!"
-obama

lol!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waianae Joe Balls Is the lone voice from the We... 4 hr District 1 25
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 5 hr District 1 780
Trump or Hillary 5 hr Joe Balls 158
ATTENTION USA Citizens: No More Worrying__The ... Fri Joe Balls 3
News Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) Fri Monk 555
News Trial for mother of 'Peter Boy' Kema postponed Thu Joe Balls 3
News Fatboy's to open large eatery (Jan '08) Jul 13 Joe Balls 41

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance