Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62106 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

HYPOCRITE pau

Canyon Country, CA

#55973 Apr 13, 2013
Pau wrote:
What makes me laugh is when they demand we do things, "THIS IS THE THIRD TIME, or REPEAT! blah blah blah." Like we pay attention to what they say. I take orders from few, if any.
REPEAT:

...what will you say if NKorea launches and kills hundreds of thousands while obama is ONLY paying 18% income tax (less than you, and equal to Mitt), and is having parties in the WH while denying all American kids the right to tour the WH because of his sequester to hurt Americans because he is a baby?

Let's hear you come up with a intelligent quip about that pau since your idolize this fraudster. Go ahead...we will wait for your brilliant response right here.

yooooohooooo...paufaggy.....an swer the question you hypocrite!!
Leeward LoLo

Pearl City, HI

#55974 Apr 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I recall the play Bo Jackson was injured on, caught from behind along the sideline.....not sure, there ever was a better athelete, ever....Marino and his wife Claire, are known as super humans, here in Florida.....
I just got Netflix and have watched excellent documentaries on BO, Raiders mystique in LA, Todd Marinovitch and even OJ told by himself. Tebow playing at Gators was shown a lot on his story.
I met BO here at Hawaii Kai and he is outgoing and friendly and I am happy his life is going well.
Ignacio Illegal Cucamonga

Canyon Country, CA

#55975 Apr 13, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your insinuation regarding Riverside County, Ca.?
Is it not yuppie enough for ya? Do you think your more worthy as a citizen than a class of people from specific area of the country that you need to point out a post location?
And for the record, Hacienda Heights is an AFFLUENT unincorporated city in LA COUNTY!!!!
lol x infinity! HH is a hellhole of illegal aliens. Period.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55976 Apr 13, 2013
I'll take President Bush ANY day over what we have now...
http://stg.do/ZRVc

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55977 Apr 13, 2013
REAL ESTATE: CA....UP 24% IN THE LAST YEAR...
http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/la...
Listen to Bob

Phoenix, AZ

#55978 Apr 14, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...still waiting for little girl paufag....calling paufag....yooohooooo...paufag! PAAAUUUU-FAGGGGYYYYY......yooh ooo!
LOL!!
nope....paufaggy has left the building!
More rich boy talk continues....
Homo the jackazzz

Canyon Country, CA

#55979 Apr 14, 2013
Listen to Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
More rich boy talk continues....
hey Homo. how's your homo life. Ssucks to be you doesn't it.
Listen to Bob

Phoenix, AZ

#55980 Apr 14, 2013
Homo the jackazzz wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich boy speak it again!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55981 Apr 14, 2013
Guru wrote:
I'll take President Bush ANY day over what we have now...
http://stg.do/ZRVc
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
...Bless your little heart....and that is why, so many of us look at you as kind of a wee, reverse barometer......
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55982 Apr 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Bless your little heart....and that is why, so many of us look at you as kind of a wee, reverse barometer......
Yep, glad you liked it.

BTW...check your blue states...they are all going to hell and are near BK. Losing jobs by the millions, ever increasing taxes and out of control spending combined with dems who don't have a clue are the cause of it. That is so many of us just sit back and laugh at you on a daily basis.

Watch what happens in the next few months. 2013 will be your wake up call.
American Infidels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#55983 Apr 14, 2013
Guru wrote:
REAL ESTATE: CA....UP 24% IN THE LAST YEAR...
http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/la...
To bad most of your imaginary rentals aren't in CA. Soon i will file a claim with that you haven't cleared the stoppage in my toilets.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55984 Apr 14, 2013
American Infidels Nanny wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon i will file a claim with that you haven't cleared the stoppage in my toilets.
...just take yer head out of it. That will fix it.
Joe Balls

Mililani, HI

#55986 Apr 14, 2013
Homo the jackazzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru the smart mouth billionaire IDIOT. Fck NO this bastid is another LIAR tea bagger that loves to post he has 10,000 rentals more than Prudential Real estate. You go figure this out for yourselves. Oh just for the record he voted for Obama in 2008. Tell me what billionaire would have the time to posts hundreds of stupid cut and paste comments on a out of state forum? Hell if I was a billionaire I would be to busy watching my money. What about you?
American Infidels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#55987 Apr 14, 2013
WASHINGTON >> Worried the Internal Revenue Service might target you for an audit? You probably should be if you own a small business in one of the wealthy suburbs of Los Angeles.

Of course Sh!t 4 Brains lives in a wealthy hood, That's the ticket.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55988 Apr 14, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Guru the smart mouth billionaire IDIOT. Fck NO this bastid is another LIAR tea bagger that loves to post he has 10,000 rentals more than Prudential Real estate. You go figure this out for yourselves. Oh just for the record he voted for Obama in 2008. Tell me what billionaire would have the time to posts hundreds of stupid cut and paste comments on a out of state forum? Hell if I was a billionaire I would be to busy watching my money. What about you?
FACT: I have NEVER said I have "10,000 rentals". Not once.

FACT: The only person who keeps saying that is YOU. YOU must have said it over 100 times now. That tells us everything we need to know about you, doesn't it.

The farm is open 24/7 for sicko's like you. Enjoy your stay.
http://theseconddisc.files.wordpress.com/2010...
Leeward LoLo

Pearl City, HI

#55989 Apr 14, 2013
Guru, Our two day flood warning was cancelled earlier today and it has been raining since then. lol

Hows your area?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55990 Apr 14, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
Guru, Our two day flood warning was cancelled earlier today and it has been raining since then. lol
Hows your area?
...looks like rain all day here. Cold, cloudy, getting worse. I expect rain tonight.

So you have rain...strong rain or just mild? I'll check the radar maps.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55991 Apr 14, 2013
lolo...just got done watching a new show about Hawaii...buying homes there. Hawaii Life...I think it is called. They run for a half hour each, two in a row on Sunday nights at 9pm here. Interesting show. Tonight it was Kauai and the BI.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55992 Apr 15, 2013
hey jerkkoff from scottsdale....keep wasting your time on your judgeit machine. The more you do it, the harder we laugh!

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha hahahahahahaaa!!!!!
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55993 Apr 15, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: I have NEVER said I have "10,000 rentals". Not once.
FACT: The only person who keeps saying that is YOU. YOU must have said it over 100 times now. That tells us everything we need to know about you, doesn't it.
The farm is open 24/7 for sicko's like you. Enjoy your stay.
http://theseconddisc.files.wordpress.com/2010...
You must of meant that i gave over 10,000 BJ's to the 10,000 tenants i raised my rents on. So if i missed performing on any of you bring your coupon to the farm and i will personally make you happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leave Dolphins Alone 1 hr Hillary LOST 6
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 5 hr Vlad da Impaler 1,795
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 6 hr LAVON AFFAIR 784
News Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying -... (Oct '09) 7 hr Kamehameha the mahu 22
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) 7 hr Musikologist 20
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 446
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 7 hr Princess Hey 507

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages