Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62117 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Leeward LoLo

Waianae, HI

#55938 Apr 12, 2013
The latest push here is to decrease hotel tax thus more tax for workers. Oh Well ---------
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55939 Apr 12, 2013
Are you talking about the "temporary" 2.0% increase 3 years ago to the TAT that is set to expire in 2015? What legislation are lawmakers proposing, "thus more tax for workers" are you referring?
Micro Mike

Honolulu, HI

#55940 Apr 12, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope JB is recovering ok.
If a useless fck like JBalls dies who gives a shyt?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55941 Apr 12, 2013
bunker fully stocked and completed...

check this out:

"OBAMA ONLY PAYS TAX RATE OF 18%.

Biden pocketed $26,400 renting cottage to Secret Service...

Romney was demonized for paying less than you do. But so does obama. WHY??? Hypocrisy is the dems middle name.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55942 Apr 12, 2013
Wesley Snipes wrote:
<quoted text>Ask you wife if I am a homo? You should see her face when I drop my pants. Talkin about homos she hinted your a forum HO addicted to posting thousands of idiotic comments. She said your a broke dikk (in 2 ways)LIAR. 10,000 rentals in your dreams. Typical Californian disliked even on a discussion forum. AZZHOLE
...they don't call you Wesley SNIPS for nothing. Re-attach yer grapes buddy before you get kicked off the island again. lol
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#55943 Apr 12, 2013
Guru wrote:
bunker fully stocked and completed...
check this out:
"OBAMA ONLY PAYS TAX RATE OF 18%.
Biden pocketed $26,400 renting cottage to Secret Service...
Romney was demonized for paying less than you do. But so does obama. WHY??? Hypocrisy is the dems middle name.
And your middle name is 4 as in Sh!t 4 Brains!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55944 Apr 12, 2013
...these idiot-morons are nuts....might as well do 'em now and get it over with. You can't negotiate with this, noe can you appease them.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/391376/No...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55945 Apr 12, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope JB is recovering ok.
lolo...what happened to him? I thought it was his hand that got nailed by the cement mixer...??
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55946 Apr 12, 2013
Cops: Bomb sent to 'Sheriff Joe'...

Officials Search For Person of Interest... Arrested illegals mock TX Border Patrol:'Obama's gonna let me go'...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55947 Apr 12, 2013
we backpacked into my bunker today...after landing by chopper about 5 miles away. All 17 of us. Saw some of my pals on foot that were already headed there by mule pack. Had some interesting conversations...more later if I can...
Leeward LoLo

Waianae, HI

#55948 Apr 12, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lolo...what happened to him? I thought it was his hand that got nailed by the cement mixer...??
That was the last I heard, he was typing with one finger.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55949 Apr 12, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the last I heard, he was typing with one finger.
thanks lolo...
Leeward LoLo

Waianae, HI

#55950 Apr 12, 2013
Guru wrote:
...these idiot-morons are nuts....might as well do 'em now and get it over with. You can't negotiate with this, noe can you appease them.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/391376/No...
See if you can open these:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-ki...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55951 Apr 12, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>
See if you can open these:
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-ki...
lol!!! perfect!!!
:)))
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#55952 Apr 12, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
He got his azz handed to him by a local that he has been disrespecting. If you come over here the same thing will happen to you punkk. You keep posting on a out of state forum and no one here likes that. Plus your a fcking LIAR like Balls with 10,000 Bshyt rentals and actually think the readers believe you. You have 10,000 rentals in your ant house is more believable. Go fck yourself you dumb fcking haole.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55953 Apr 12, 2013
...bravely spoken.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55954 Apr 12, 2013
Guru wrote:
we backpacked into my bunker today...after landing by chopper about 5 miles away. All 17 of us. Saw some of my pals on foot that were already headed there by mule pack. Had some interesting conversations...more later if I can...
Did you have to rent an extra mule to carry your meds too?

Crow ought to be easy to dine on out in the bush eh...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55955 Apr 12, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have to rent an extra mule to carry your meds too?
Crow ought to be easy to dine on out in the bush eh...
...what will you say if NKorea launches and kills hundreds of thousands while obama is paying 18% income tax (less than you), and is having parties in the WH while denying all American kids the right to tour the WH because of his sequester to hurt Americans because he is a baby?

Let's hear you come up with a intelligent quip about that pau since your idolize this fraudster. Go ahead...we will wait for your brilliant response right here.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55956 Apr 12, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...what will you say if NKorea launches and kills hundreds of thousands while obama is paying 18% income tax (less than you), and is having parties in the WH while denying all American kids the right to tour the WH because of his sequester to hurt Americans because he is a baby?
Let's hear you come up with a intelligent quip about that pau since your idolize this fraudster. Go ahead...we will wait for your brilliant response right here.
1 hour and no response from paufag.
paufag is about as stupid as North Korea is. Dumb is dumb and dumb is forever.
Big Mahu

United States

#55957 Apr 12, 2013
We buried Balls in the bushes behind Taco Bell. He wanted to be buried azz up. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr Jack 2,503
The Muslim World is Broken 6 hr District Nievity 370
Yuk yuk yuk yuk (Apr '15) 8 hr distrct 1 35
Obama's Muslim chickens have come home to Roost!! 8 hr distrct 1 73
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) Thu JRB 365
Remembering Hawaii in the 70ís and 80ís (Mar '08) Thu Manoagirl 3,673
News Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Jun '15 Reality 567
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages