Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55881 Apr 8, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
We had an early 'rager' tonight and both are toilets are overflowing so get over here and take care of this. You have been notified landlord.
...how come you have to use other people's handles in here you POS coward? You are a jackass.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55883 Apr 8, 2013
Leeward LoLo

Pearl City, HI

#55884 Apr 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/nav y-seal-theres-guilt-in-this-ad ministration/
One of the talkers on talk radio said that the roachboy could be photographed robbing a bank and causing injuries and its lackeys would fine a way to see it as doing good.
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55885 Apr 9, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the talkers on talk radio said that the roachboy could be photographed robbing a bank and causing injuries and its lackeys would fine a way to see it as doing good.
Ummmmmm the talkers on talk radio.

And lolo is good at seeing all things in a negative light.
as the man said

Canyon Country, CA

#55886 Apr 9, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmm the talkers on talk radio.
And lolo is good at seeing all things in a negative light.
coward
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55887 Apr 9, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>

F o c u s

clogged

t o i l e t s

landlord.
Yo landlord git er done. Put your personal problems aside and clean your tenants toilets now.
How many Ass Signs do you have in Az?
Crybaby monotomous bagger

Mililani, HI

#55888 Apr 9, 2013
Show me juts ONE multi billionaire that spends 24/7 time posting hundreds of comments daily on a out of state forum? All billionaires and wealthy Americans are to busy taking care of their interest to become a pain in the AZZ commenter like you are. What you are is another FCKING tea Bagging LIAR. We know you are not a wealthy person just by the nature of your business, and the fact you voted for Obama in 2008. With 10,000 rentals more than Prudential, and Remax combined the rental business is a logistical nightmare to manage on a monthly basis. In between collecting and managing that many units you would not have time to take a crap yet posts hundreds of useless comments daily. Not to mention being in small claims court trying to evict nonpayers from at least a 100 of your 10,000 renters. So Mr. Guru you should've have thought your lying out more carefully and picked something that makes sense on having so much time for a wealthy BILLIONAIRE from LA the highest state for individual taxes in America. So common sense tells us readers your just a unhappy Californian LIAR to poor to move and will be stuck in the most fckd up state in the USA especially for wealthy billionaires. hahahaha yes your a BILLIONAIRE alright FOR SURE in your little fckd up TEA BAGGER mind only.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55889 Apr 9, 2013
Crybaby monotomous bagger wrote:
Show me juts ONE multi billionaire that spends 24/7 time posting hundreds of comments daily on a out of state forum? All billionaires and wealthy Americans are to busy taking care of their interest to become a pain in the AZZ commenter like you are. What you are is another FCKING tea Bagging LIAR. We know you are not a wealthy person just by the nature of your business, and the fact you voted for Obama in 2008. With 10,000 rentals more than Prudential, and Remax combined the rental business is a logistical nightmare to manage on a monthly basis. In between collecting and managing that many units you would not have time to take a crap yet posts hundreds of useless comments daily. Not to mention being in small claims court trying to evict nonpayers from at least a 100 of your 10,000 renters. So Mr. Guru you should've have thought your lying out more carefully and picked something that makes sense on having so much time for a wealthy BILLIONAIRE from LA the highest state for individual taxes in America. So common sense tells us readers your just a unhappy Californian LIAR to poor to move and will be stuck in the most fckd up state in the USA especially for wealthy billionaires. hahahaha yes your a BILLIONAIRE alright FOR SURE in your little fckd up TEA BAGGER mind only.
lol...I hate to do this to ya, but it is 11,104 rentals. And I just bought another hotel in Hawaii.
Crybaby monotomous bagger

Mililani, HI

#55890 Apr 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...I hate to do this to ya, but it is 11,104 rentals. And I just bought another hotel in Hawaii.
There is no hotels for sale here azzhole I should know I belong to the biggest Real Estate company here. I have checked on several companies operating in California and nothing comes up with 10,000 rentals. So you need to see a shrink and some one to help with a chronic pathological liar disease. In the first place having wealth in the amount you claim several billions California is not the place for you. With your kind of money to blow why haven't you funded a super pac like other rich involved in politics? Simple reason is your a broke azz LIAR that simply does not have the money. That is why you troll this forum it cost you nothing because you have nothing. You have been made Guru you have been a nobody since you started posting about your wealth and a liar that cuts and paste his ignorant propaganda. Go fck yourself Guru your a LOSER.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55891 Apr 9, 2013
you guys gotta see this one...
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55892 Apr 9, 2013
Crybaby monotomous bagger wrote:
<quoted text>There is no hotels for sale here azzhole I should know I belong to the biggest Real Estate company here. I have checked on several companies operating in California and nothing comes up with 10,000 rentals. So you need to see a shrink and some one to help with a chronic pathological liar disease. In the first place having wealth in the amount you claim several billions California is not the place for you. With your kind of money to blow why haven't you funded a super pac like other rich involved in politics? Simple reason is your a broke azz LIAR that simply does not have the money. That is why you troll this forum it cost you nothing because you have nothing. You have been made Guru you have been a nobody since you started posting about your wealth and a liar that cuts and paste his ignorant propaganda. Go fck yourself Guru your a LOSER.
lol...I see I hit a nerve.-:)))

#1- I own several companies and hire many managers that are independently owned and operated. I fire them on a rotating basis at will, just like Trump does because it works. I do NOT split my rentals up in one company.
#2- I own in many states. So the companies are in many states, and are local entities. Many of them are right next to each other, relatively speaking, and that keeps them honest as I can switch any time I please.
#3- I have zero needs to fund any "super pac". No interest whatsoever.
#4- All of my deals are off the radar. You will not see any transfers on paper, or any recordation. Certain states allow this, most don't. Keeps things private and out of the public eye. By the way...what company do you work for... Caldwell Banker?-lol!
I highly doubt that as they would never have a rummy like you.
#5- As far as your script about where I should be...that is funny. Who says my companies are located in CA? They are not. I have homes in many states. I choose to live in all of them whenever I please, or rent them out, or use them as gifts to the people I associate with.

Nice try bozo. Your obviously fishing and you got no answers. Just as it should be. Don't like it?...deal with it!

:))
Guru Not

Phoenix, AZ

#55893 Apr 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
#1- I own several companies and hire many managers that are independently owned and operated. I fire them on a rotating basis at will, just like Trump does because it works. I do NOT split my rentals up in one company.
#2- I own in many states. So the companies are in many states, and are local entities. Many of them are right next to each other, relatively speaking, and that keeps them honest as I can switch any time I please.
#4- All of my deals are off the radar. You will not see any transfers on paper, or any recordation. Certain states allow this, most don't. Keeps things private and out of the public eye. By the way...what company do you work for... Caldwell Banker?-lol!
#5- As far as your script about where I should be...that is funny. Who says my companies are located in CA? They are not. I have homes in many states. I choose to live in all of them whenever I please, or rent them out, or use them as gifts to the people I associate with.
Nice try bozo. Your obviously fishing and you got no answers. Just as it should be. Don't like it?...deal with it!
I'm still pouring concrete but thanks for the immense chuckle. Reminds me of a paragraph of a book i found on Amazon for 99 cents. lol
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55894 Apr 9, 2013
Guru Not wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still pouring concrete but thanks for the immense chuckle. Reminds me of a paragraph of a book i found on Amazon for 99 cents. lol
what is the name of the book? What I do is in many books. Of course that means you would have to be able to read, which I am sure is tough for you.

Besides....any one that would buy a book on Amazon for 99cents is too cheap to invest in RE.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55895 Apr 9, 2013
Guru Not wrote:
<quoted text>
...don't forget to step out of the concrete before it dries, chump.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55896 Apr 9, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo landlord git er done. Put your personal problems aside and clean your tenants toilets now.
How many Ass Signs do you have in Az?
...just your mom pops. sign says come and git it cotton-pickers.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55897 Apr 9, 2013
If you're so bitchen' as you say you are, why don't you run for Mayor of LA? Think of it....You could make it a requirement to eat crow once a week as a proclamation to the November 6, 2012 election!!

You'd also make history if elected. Being the first women Mayor elect of LA.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55898 Apr 9, 2013
Pau wrote:
If you're so bitchen' as you say you are, why don't you run for Mayor of LA? Think of it....You could make it a requirement to eat crow once a week as a proclamation to the November 6, 2012 election!!
You'd also make history if elected. Being the first women Mayor elect of LA.
wrong on all accounts as usual.

now go take yer prosac grandma. and pick your teeth up off the floor. they fell out again.

your boy is done. he can't get anything done, and he is doing drugs again they say. pretty soon he will get the help pregnant.
Guru Not the Fake Ass 1

Phoenix, AZ

#55899 Apr 10, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
A. What all that means is Sh!t 4 Brains works the phones at the local Coldwell Banker.

B. S4B eavesdrops on everyone's conversation and after twenty years of this S4B can repeat verbatim all of the above 5 items.

C. After answering the phone all day for his job this wanker freaks out and berates all of us except for two of us.

D. This Sh!t 4 Brains dude is attracted to Balls because he has none. You notice S4B always cuddles up to Balls but never visits areas like where Balls lives.

E. Sitting answering phones all day keeps S4B with a very low center of gravity...ala big cottage cheese butt. So S4B only can date a crazy infected half and halfer.

F. Many people who go to Hawaii decide to reinvent themselves or in this case pretend to be what all of the successful people tend to be.
Genshiro is GURU

Mililani, HI

#55900 Apr 10, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
You own several companies in that special brain of yours only. If you had some money you would've have moved out of that crap hole years ago. I heard(coconut wireless) your pal JBalls had a virus so with some luck maybe we will never hear from him again.
Home Road

Mililani, HI

#55901 Apr 10, 2013
Yup lock up; just where he belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump or Hillary 1 min Leeward Outlier 175
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr -Prince- 3,331
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 4 hr Joe Balls 799
Keauhou Boy Lend Billy Bob some of your Mango M... 6 hr District 1 1
Har har har har (Apr '14) 8 hr Siegfried 127
Commenting on BLM ist Verbotten durch das Topix 9 hr District 1 11
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 17 hr District 1 700

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance