Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#55617 Mar 30, 2013
Hillary's farewell show cost taxpayers $85,000...

FORMER PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH COST THE TAX PAYERS $85,000 IN 2012 FOR HIS PHONE BILL
and A TOTAL OF $1.3 MILLION FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR OF 2012.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55618 Mar 30, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...your momma's dog license papers. paufag. I hear she is a real woofer. Just like you.
Yep. That's about the level of your ability to think beyond the mind of a warped adolescent. You go girl!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55619 Mar 30, 2013
Jack azz wrote:
<quoted text>Geez for a disabled vet you sure had a awful lot of jobs only physical fit men can do. Proves what a fcking scammer you are cheating us taxpayers into sending you a check every month.
Yep, I've never been one to grow moss on my ass, and I understand why a bum like you wouldn't understatnd that. It bothers you that you couldn't keep up with me, even today, doesn't it?

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55620 Mar 30, 2013
Tepco, the Japanese power company, has admitted the power plant is "out of control" following a thirty hour period of spent fuel rods not being cooled due to a rat eating the outdoor switchboard and shutting off the cooling pumps. They have now permanently evacuated 160,000 additional people from the area of the "overheat." Nonetheless , they are asking permission to fire up the other reactors so they can make some money. The also said the affected area will be contaminated for decades, if not forever. Meanwhile, Obama is on vacation and starting wars all over the world. His jihad against white America continues. Praise Allah!
Francine

Mililani, HI

#55621 Mar 30, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>I think some enterprising Chinese is laughing his ass off right now. The lady said that In Tokyo it's like nothing ever happened, everything is normal. For Now. The wind carries the contamination towards not U.S., not Tokyo. But these are people that have gone through being nuked, Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, all of it. Tokyo was destroyed about ten times during the fifties, wasn't it? If North Korea launches at Japan, the Japanese will just laugh it off.
You must be in late sixties yet you read comic books and tell fantastic small brain exaggerated made up stories with you as the hero. That tells me you never graduated from HS so your pappy made you join the army and told you to never come back. Still doing the same pathetic thing on this forum making up stories about people in your community. The ending of these BS liar stories always have you as the hero. You are the oldfck haole town gossip in Waianae. If anybody wanted to spread the word all they have to do is tell you and say please keep it a secret. In 2 hours everybody will know what you wanted them to hear because Balls your a gossiping pathological lying manbytch.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55622 Mar 30, 2013
A famous physicist, Dr. Michio Kaku, estimates that the cleanup in Japan will take at least 100 years, and at for least 50 years there is a risk of a "steam explosion," the size of which mankind cannot even comprehend. We don't need to worry about North Korea, Japan is nuking us on the installment plan.He also says that the meltdown was in three reactors, not one as stated. Meanwhile, Obama says "FORE." as he readies his $600 Billion tax hike so he can give it to his muslim brothers.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55623 Mar 30, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>You must be in late sixties
Still stalking Harry? You hang on every word I say because you know everything I write is true. SO, BIOYA, Moron.
Hyena

Mililani, HI

#55624 Mar 30, 2013
Too bad; hold your breath until you turn blue? Oh, did that already.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#55625 Mar 30, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Still stalking Harry? You hang on every word I say because you know everything I write is true. SO, BIOYA, Moron.
Who said JBalls is a liar. I believe he buys illegal food stamps, got caught stealing his neighbors water, kills his neighbors pets, and drags home homeless bytches/shemales to work ON HIS Balls.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#55626 Mar 30, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Who said JBalls is a liar. I believe he buys illegal food stamps, got caught stealing his neighbors water, kills his neighbors pets, and drags home homeless bytches/shemales to work ON HIS Balls.
Wow....I always thought Hawaii was paradise.....but you people are constantly miserable......and always talking about garbage and filth fighting ponks and what not....sure you dopes aren't on crack 24/7?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55627 Mar 30, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
A famous physicist, Dr. Michio Kaku, estimates that the cleanup in Japan will take at least 100 years, and at for least 50 years there is a risk of a "steam explosion," the size of which mankind cannot even comprehend. We don't need to worry about North Korea, Japan is nuking us on the installment plan.He also says that the meltdown was in three reactors, not one as stated. Meanwhile, Obama says "FORE." as he readies his $600 Billion tax hike so he can give it to his muslim brothers.
demo of hydrogen steam explosion...
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/11/fukush...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55628 Mar 30, 2013
good show tonight on c2c...
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55629 Mar 31, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....I always thought Hawaii was paradise.....but you people are constantly miserable......and always talking about garbage and filth fighting ponks and what not....sure you dopes aren't on crack 24/7?
Nah, just one of us is, he lives in Honolulu using many different names. And he doesn't smoke crack, it's ICE.
American Infidels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#55630 Mar 31, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, just one of us is, he lives in Honolulu using many different names. And he doesn't smoke crack, it's ICE.
Nah it's that little perv AI. HE IS OUT AND ABOUT looking for tge next negative Hawaiian story to post....Stay Tuned!
Micro Mike

Mililani, HI

#55632 Mar 31, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....I always thought Hawaii was paradise.....but you people are constantly miserable......and always talking about garbage and filth fighting ponks and what not....sure you dopes aren't on crack 24/7?
Look at you U punk always posting about how much you love getting fck upped your azz. If you were here you would get your azz handed to you on a hourly basis. Punk azz.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55633 Mar 31, 2013

Phoenix, AZ

#55634 Mar 31, 2013
Guru wrote:
Another in a continuing series of negative stories by the LA guru.
Folks was this Sh!t 4 Brains person always like this or did it change when we had a republican president.

Sh!t 4 Brains could of posted Phoenix real estate sales up 23%. Come on back to Scottsdale you bloated bag of tomfoolery.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55635 Mar 31, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
<quoted text>
Another in a continuing series of negative stories by the LA guru.
Folks was this Sh!t 4 Brains person always like this or did it change when we had a republican president.
Sh!t 4 Brains could of posted Phoenix real estate sales up 23%. Come on back to Scottsdale you bloated bag of tomfoolery.
Bravely spoken. When I get there again I will see you then at the Scottsdale Mall. Food court. Bring every you have.

Phoenix, AZ

#55636 Mar 31, 2013
Scottsdale Mall. Food court. Bring every you have.

THE MALL....you got to be kidding. Scottsdale people never GO TO THE MALL. How rich r u? ANd you must of had a panic attack finishing up your last sentence.

Nobody is holding their breathe waiting for Sh!t 4 Brains to arrive here! Hopefully you can type your way out of this!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55637 Mar 31, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
Scottsdale Mall. Food court. Bring every you have.
THE MALL....you got to be kidding. Scottsdale people never GO TO THE MALL. How rich r u? ANd you must of had a panic attack finishing up your last sentence.
Nobody is holding their breathe waiting for Sh!t 4 Brains to arrive here! Hopefully you can type your way out of this!
yeah, I picked a place you would think is an upgrade from the alpo you suck on every night. Lots of burritos there too. Right up your alley troll.

panic attack? don't think so moron. Quite the opposite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawaii will soon be for the ultra rich ONLY 20 min American_Infidel 1
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 379
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 1 hr _Zoey_ 440
Har har har har (Apr '14) 2 hr Nagual 152
News Homicidal driver gets 10 years (Apr '08) 2 hr District 1 56
Imua Rail?? (May '12) 4 hr District 1 632
Robert The Ruse From Kona has Been Reduced To A... 9 hr District 1 2

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance