Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62124 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55470 Mar 24, 2013
Yep, yet all the libfags on Topix say I made it all up. LOL, I've got a pretty big concrete pour to do tomorrow, and it's friggin raining. I'll be in mud up to my ass.
Nippon problems

Mililani, HI

#55471 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> C to C names their sources, while the mainstream media simply ignores the entire story. Only a head-in-the-sand liberal would listen to a ditzy CNN reporter, yet ignore an on-site nuclear expert talking about nuclear power. Must be the drugs. Meanwhile, Obama tees off on the ninth hole.
The 8.2 earthquake and nuclear power plant leak happened in Japan to the Japanese people. Why should we mind their business? FORE.
MaryL

Mililani, HI

#55472 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Yep, yet all the libfags on Topix say I made it all up. LOL, I've got a pretty big concrete pour to do tomorrow, and it's friggin raining. I'll be in mud up to my ass.
You have been caught making up fictitious fabulous stories so many times you are known as a chronic pathological liar.? Your problem is you posts so many daily comments you forget what you posted yesterday. That is how you get caught you forgot what you typed yesterday and tell the readers the same story with a different punch line today. You remind me of my senile grandfather who suffered from dementia. He use to do the same thing you do.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55473 Mar 24, 2013
MaryL wrote:
<quoted text>You have been caught making up fictitious fabulous stories so many times you are known as a chronic pathological liar.? Your problem is you posts so many daily comments you forget what you posted yesterday. That is how you get caught you forgot what you typed yesterday and tell the readers the same story with a different punch line today. You remind me of my senile grandfather who suffered from dementia. He use to do the same thing you do.
Bullshyt Harry, show us an example, you phony.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55474 Mar 24, 2013
Nippon problems wrote:
<quoted text>The 8.2 earthquake and nuclear power plant leak happened in Japan to the Japanese people. Why should we mind their business? FORE.
PROOF that there is a such thing as a stupid question. Gotta be an Obama voter.

The stupid balck kid that shot the white baby yesterday was only shooting HIS gun, so why did they arrest him, right?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55475 Mar 24, 2013
Nippon problems wrote:
<quoted text>The 8.2 earthquake and nuclear power plant leak happened in Japan to the Japanese people. Why should we mind their business? FORE.
lol....does the radiation STAY in Japan? It is spreading world-wide now. Our companies built those reactors (GE). Does any of this ring your dense bell there?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55476 Mar 24, 2013
MaryL wrote:
<quoted text>You have been caught making up fictitious fabulous stories so many times you are known as a chronic pathological liar.? Your problem is you posts so many daily comments you forget what you posted yesterday. That is how you get caught you forgot what you typed yesterday and tell the readers the same story with a different punch line today. You remind me of my senile grandfather who suffered from dementia. He use to do the same thing you do.
...quit spewing out of your big fat ass Hairy. Chew your dumpster food more dude, your so backed up with shit your back molars are floating in it.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55477 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....does the radiation STAY in Japan? It is spreading world-wide now. Our companies built those reactors (GE). Does any of this ring your dense bell there?
her ya go
http://www.fairewinds.org/
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55478 Mar 24, 2013
Nippon problems wrote:
...here ya go

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55479 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...here ya go
Thanks Guru, that article pretty much go along with what I said earlier. It's an ongoing world crisis and Obama and his miniions shoudl be keeping us informed, ut he's busy playing golf and cow-towing to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55480 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Guru, that article pretty much go along with what I said earlier. It's an ongoing world crisis and Obama and his miniions shoudl be keeping us informed, ut he's busy playing golf and cow-towing to the Muslim Brotherhood.
...yeah, that was one of the best shows ever. I still eat my sushi though...

hey JB, I think obama might have given Israel the "go-ahead and do what you gotta do...and we will watch...until we have to do something so I don't look like a moron" speech. Then obama will try and take credit for being a world-hero. Again.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55481 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Guru, that article pretty much go along with what I said earlier. It's an ongoing world crisis and Obama and his miniions shoudl be keeping us informed, ut he's busy playing golf and cow-towing to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Hey Dick Wicket, he's having partying his @ss off on only Balls and his crone's money. Me i just received a shoe book full of shillings in the mail.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55483 Mar 24, 2013
part 2/3-

"... will go back to work full-time when they realize they can’t live on their savings and limited health benefits. Workers who have not saved enough will postpone retirement, even though some will face demotions, pay cuts or part-time status. Some will realize they can never fully retire and will work part-time for as long as possible.

Siedle says,“At some point, lack of savings, lack of employment possibilities and failing health will catch up with the overwhelming majority of the nation’s elders. Let me emphasize that we’re talking about the overwhelming majority, not a small percentage who arguably made bad decisions throughout their working lives.”

By contrast, Vice President Joe Biden said on February 25 that Americans are no longer worried about the economy.

“They are no longer traumatized by what was a traumatizing event, the great collapse of 2008,” said Biden, who added,“They are no longer worried, I think, about our economy being overwhelmed either by Europe writ large, the EU, or China somehow swallowing up every bit of innovation that exists in the world. They are no longer, I think, worried about our economy being overwhelmed beyond our shores. But, and I don’t think … there is very little doubt in any circles out there about America’s ability to be in position to lead the world in the 21st century. Not only in terms of our foreign policy, our incredible defense establishment, but economically.”

Almost every economic indicator other than the stock market might suggest otherwise. A survey of the economic landscape shows disturbing trends.

The Consumer Spending Index barely rose in February, climbing to 4.0 from 3.9 in January.(The index measures four components – tax burden, initial unemployment claims, real wages and real home prices.)

Consumer spending, which accounts for about two-thirds of the U.S. economy, also suffered in January. Spending increased $18.2 billion, or 0.2 percent. Chris Christopher, Jr. of IHS Global Insight, called that “anemic” and pointed to weak retail sales. He blamed the payroll tax cut, saying it “hurt many Americans where it counts – in their pocket books.”

The nation’s largest retailer, Walmart, blamed slow sales on higher payroll taxes, delays in income tax-refund processing and higher gas prices.

Americans’ personal income made the biggest drop in January in 20 years. While the administration was warning of dire consequences for the government once the sequestration’s 2.2 percent budget went into effect, ordinary Americans lost 3.6 percent of their incomes in the first month of the year, compared to the last month of 2012. That was a loss of $505.5 billion to Americans’ wallets.

The Commerce Department claimed that if you did not count such factors as December dividends to shareholders, income actually increased 0.3 percent in January. But many companies paid early dividends to avoid upcoming tax hikes. Additionally, the payroll tax cut expired in January, causing most workers to pay 2 percent more in taxes this year.

The Commerce Department reported the economy grew at a 0.1 percent rate from October through December, less than forecast.

Something keeping the U.S. stock market from falling may be little change in inflation. Over the past year prices rose 1.2, the smallest year-to-year gain since October 2009. The rate compares with the central bank’s goal of 2 percent. Excluding food and energy costs, prices climbed 1.3 percent in January from the same month in 2012, the smallest year-to-year gain since April 2011.

On February 26, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke strongly defended ...

continued to last part...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55484 Mar 24, 2013
part 3/3-

"...the central bank’s monetary policy before a Senate committee, saying there was little risk of a spike in inflation in the near term.

Criticizing that policy, Sen. Bob Corker, a Republican from Tennessee, called Bernanke the biggest dove since World War II.

“You called me a dove, well maybe in some respects I am, but on the other hand my inflation record is the best of any Federal Reserve chairman in the postwar period – or at least one of the best,” Bernanke said.

Bernanke found blame elsewhere.“High unemployment has substantial costs, including not only the hardship faced by the unemployed and their families, but also the harm done to the vitality and productive potential of our economy as a whole,” Bernanke said.

And WND reported the real unemployment rate for December 2012 was closer to 23 percent, not the 7.8 percent reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Commodities expert Jim Rogers, who once managed money with George Soros, says Bernanke has it all wrong and that his monetary policy is merely throwing fake money after bad debts.

In his most recent book, Street Smarts, Rogers says Bernanke “knows little about economics or finance, he has no idea how markets work, and the only thing he truly understands about currency is how to print it.”

He says Bernanke misread the crisis, and that’s why the economy is stagnant. Rogers believes the financial crisis was about subprime mortgage borrowers and European governments not being able to pay their bills. But he says Bernanke has treated it like a liquidity crisis, flooding the system with cash. That’s led to an economy without growth, and dogged by the prospect of inflation.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/poverty-hits-the-s...

Q- do you enjoy being this dumb meezer?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55485 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dick Wicket, he's having partying his @ss off on only Balls and his crone's money. Me i just received a shoe book full of shillings in the mail.
Hey Dickbreath...GO FCUK YOURSELF!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55486 Mar 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Guru, with all these positive economic indicators.....time for you to bow down, and show our President some love........
This is for you and your gobutt-pau-forever lover.....you should bow down to him and stick your nose in it. waitaminute...you already are!-lol

"And WND reported the real unemployment rate for December 2012 was closer to 23 percent, not the 7.8 percent reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Commodities expert Jim Rogers, who once managed money with George Soros, says Bernanke has it all wrong and that his monetary policy is merely throwing fake money after bad debts.

In his most recent book, Street Smarts, Rogers says Bernanke “knows little about economics or finance, he has no idea how markets work, and the only thing he truly understands about currency is how to print it.”

He says Bernanke misread the crisis, and that’s why the economy is stagnant. Rogers believes the financial crisis was about subprime mortgage borrowers and European governments not being able to pay their bills. But he says Bernanke has treated it like a liquidity crisis, flooding the system with cash. That’s led to an economy without growth, and dogged by the prospect of inflation.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/poverty-hits-the-s... ;

...you two moronic squirrels are so full of shit your back molars are floating in it.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#55487 Mar 25, 2013
A guy traveling through Canada on vacation lost his wallet and all of his identification. Cutting his trip short, he
attempted to make his way home but was stopped by the U.S. Customs Agent at the border.

"May I see your identification, please?" asked the agent.

"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the guy..

"Sure buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no entry," said the agent.

"But I can prove I'm an American!" he exclaimed. "I have a picture of Ronald Reagan tattooed on one side of my butt and
George Bush on the other."

"This I gotta see," replied the agent.

With that, the guy dropped his pants and showed the agent his behind.

"By golly, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to Chicago ."

"Thanks!" he said. "But how did you know I was from Chicago ?"

The agent replied, "I recognized Obama in the middle."
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#55488 Mar 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
JB - I just noticed we are under a flood watch until Wednesday. Strange as I am going out to work on my tan as it is sunny and warm. lololol
American-infidel s Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#55489 Mar 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dickbreath...GO FCUK YOURSELF!
Only you and the kid i babysit should know what dickbreath smells like.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55490 Mar 25, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
JB - I just noticed we are under a flood watch until Wednesday. Strange as I am going out to work on my tan as it is sunny and warm. lololol
Not to worry imposter. Roachboy will have his special drink delivered to your Screech towel. I'll have him deliver some warm oil to apply to the woman half of your bod.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Maverick 808 4,054
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 4 hr Waikiki ripoff 1,021
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 4 hr _Zoey_ 319
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 269
All you can eat SALAD BARS 5 hr Jim 2
truth about the jews and israel 8 hr District 1 2
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 12 hr HAWAIIANS ARE IDIOTS 795

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance