Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54832 Feb 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the video or proof???????
...it is up your fat ass.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54833 Feb 27, 2013
obama is a JOKE!

Bob Woodward blasted President Obama on Wednesday morning for deciding to recall an aircraft carrier from the Persian Gulf because of impending budget cuts, calling the decision "a kind of madness."

Woodward: Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying ‘Oh, by the way, I can’t do this because of some budget document?’ Or George W. Bush saying,‘You know, I’m not going to invade Iraq because I can’t get the aircraft carriers I need’ or even Bill Clinton saying,‘You know, I’m not going to attack Saddam Hussein’s intelligence headquarters,’ as he did when Clinton was president because of some budget document? Under the Constitution, the president is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the president going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement, I can’t do what I need to do to protect the country. That’s a kind of madness that I haven’t seen in a long time."

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54834 Feb 27, 2013
I'm not a leech! I just take advantage of the leeches. I put the food stamps to use buying food to eat. I'm supporting American farmers! I'm also helping Obama, he wants us all to use food stamps.
Carol Ishii

Mililani, HI

#54835 Feb 27, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...you still running that crap? Get a life. Everything he does is legitimate. You on the other hand are a chronic troll.
Why posts thousands of comments about these scammers who are bleeding the USA by abusing taxpayer freebees if your pal Joe Balls is one? This is why no one takes you serious when you have double standards for your forum friends. A cheater is a cheater as is a scammer is a scammer. That is exactly what your pal Joe Balls is. You have zero credibility with me dude.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54836 Feb 27, 2013
Carol Ishii wrote:
<quoted text>Why posts thousands of comments about these scammers who are bleeding the USA by abusing taxpayer freebees if your pal Joe Balls is one? This is why no one takes you serious when you have double standards for your forum friends. A cheater is a cheater as is a scammer is a scammer. That is exactly what your pal Joe Balls is. You have zero credibility with me dude.
Harry, leave by bud alone. He knows exactly what I'm doing>
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

#54837 Feb 27, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Harry, leave by bud alone. He knows exactly what I'm doing>
BIG BONE BOY BUYS BUD for his BITCH BECAUSE it makes BONING BETTER.
Liberal scammers

Mililani, HI

#54838 Feb 27, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Harry, leave by bud alone. He knows exactly what I'm doing>
If you are having a hard time admit it don't play 2 faced games. I believe most of your comments are just a born loser trying to give others the impression he is not what he says he is. When you posts so many comments daily and change the same story repeatedly is when you get busted. Guru is trying to point out how these freebee scammers are screwing us then you come along and make him look like a fool.
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

#54839 Feb 27, 2013
Liberal scammers wrote:
<quoted text>If you are having a hard time admit it don't play 2 faced games. I believe most of your comments are just a born loser trying to give others the impression he is not what he says he is. When you posts so many comments daily and change the same story repeatedly is when you get busted. Guru is trying to point out how these freebee scammers are screwing us then you come along and make him look like a fool.
Cuckoo Cuckoo

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54840 Feb 27, 2013
Liberal scammers wrote:
<quoted text>If you are having a hard time admit it don't play 2 faced games. I believe most of your comments are just a born loser trying to give others the impression he is not what he says he is. When you posts so many comments daily and change the same story repeatedly is when you get busted. Guru is trying to point out how these freebee scammers are screwing us then you come along and make him look like a fool.
Ok, Answer this challenge, Fuckface. Show where I've EVER changed my story. Time to put up or shut up. Of course you can't and won't, as always.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54841 Feb 27, 2013
...the beginning of the end of the obama administration is unraveling right before our eyes...

" http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/27/us-...

Bob Woodward just takes him apart ...

'Watergate reporter blasts Obama 'madness'...
'It makes me very uncomfortable'...
POLITICO: Exclusive Details..."

WHITE HOUSE THREATENS WOODWARD...'YOU WILL REGRET DOING THIS!"
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54842 Feb 27, 2013
lol...I see the libfag mrorons are going ballistic now that obama is coming un-hinged!

LOL X INFINITY!!!

JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

#54843 Feb 27, 2013
The GED class must of just left out.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54844 Feb 27, 2013
The following says it all...

"BOB WOODWARD: A 'Very Senior' White House Person Warned Me I'd 'Regret' What I'm Doing
Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 6:53 PM | 463,021 | 505
Bob Woodward

Wikimedia/Bektour
Bob Woodward said this evening on CNN that a "very senior person" at the White House warned him in an email that he would "regret doing this," the same day he has continued to slam President Barack Obama over the looming forced cuts known as the sequester.

CNN host Wolf Blitzer said that the network invited a White House official to debate Woodward on-air, but the White House declined.

"I think they're confused," Woodward said of the White House's pushback on his reporting.

Earlier today on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Woodward ripped into Obama in what has become an ongoing feud between the veteran Washington Post journalist and the White House. Woodward said Obama was showing a "kind of madness I haven't seen in a long time" for a decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of budget concerns.

The Defense Department said in early February that it would not deploy the U.S.S. Harry Truman to the Persian Gulf, citing budget concerns relating to the looming cuts known as the sequester.

"Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying,'Oh, by the way, I can't do this because of some budget document?'" Woodward said on MSNBC.

"Or George W. Bush saying,'You know, I'm not going to invade Iraq because I can't get the aircraft carriers I need?'" Or even Bill Clinton saying,'You know, I'm not going to attack Saddam Hussein's intelligence headquarters,'... because of some budget document?"

Last weekend, Woodward called out Obama for what he said was "moving the goal posts" on the sequester by requesting that revenue be part of a deal to avert it.

SEE ALSO: These States Are Going To Get Slammed By The Sequester

ALSO: Woodward: Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time'

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54845 Feb 27, 2013
letthelocalsbe wrote:
The GED class must of just left out.
...yeah, it gets out a few hours after your kindergarten class. Did you get a gold star and ice cream today?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54846 Feb 27, 2013
lolo....look at this face:

you are right.
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

#54847 Feb 27, 2013
lolo look at this.........you got nothing.

..you live thousands of miles from here....LA BEACHES ARE NASTY......AND YOU ARE OLD AND CHILDISH....you have been profiled

lolo look at this..........
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

#54848 Feb 27, 2013
lolo look at this......cause it's too small to touch
Leeward lolo

United States

#54849 Feb 27, 2013
Guru wrote:
lolo....look at this face:
you are right.
Thanks, Guru! Check out my latest makeover photos at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22440...
INS

Canyon Country, CA

#54850 Feb 27, 2013
says it all

Canyon Country, CA

#54851 Feb 28, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR (Jul '15) 12 hr Harry 16
Trump or Hillary 16 hr Leeward Outlier 59
UK maybe Hawaii next Fri Joe Balls 2
News Farmers Markets Apr '16 District 1 1
News Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Jun '15 Reality 567
News 2 chains limit bulk rice purchases (Jul '08) Nov '14 Joe Balls 4
News HPD officer charged in domestic abuse (Oct '14) Oct '14 Joe Balls 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages