Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 20 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

leeward LOLO

Ewa Beach, HI

#54800 Feb 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
...let's rile up the morons...
MAJOR GURU PREDICTION:
...GET READY FOR A HUGE RECESSION SOON. THE COMBINATION OF THE SEQUESTRATION, THE TAX INCREASES AND oBAMACARE WILL CRASH THIS ECONOMY RIGHT BACK INTO A 2ND, DEEPER RECESSION, in obama's 5th year in office (when he is there-lol).
...OK morons...start yer bitchin' and yer cryin' about Bush. All yours...
lol!
You couldn't rile up a boner if you had all of Magic Johnson's Vigra. You live in shit city where everyone shuns you. You have never had power here.

You have never missed a meal or needed petrol for your tank. You're an over sixty year old on the down swing of life.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54801 Feb 25, 2013
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54802 Feb 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
"we deployed the troops"...-Panetta

Only problem is...there were NO troops deployed.

..."never saw obama...don't know where he was, troops "deployed", Clinton not told as the Secretary of State"...how many lies will the morons believe?

Where were you Mr. President? The families have a right to know don't they?

Is there anyone in here that if this was their family member would not want to know where obama was and what he was doing during all of this? Don't our service men and women and their families deserve better than this?
Big Mac Mahu

Ewa Beach, HI

#54803 Feb 26, 2013
You got nothing! Just a boring pasty faced bore.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54804 Feb 26, 2013
Big Mac Mahu wrote:
You got nothing! Just a boring pasty faced bore.
...which horse's ass were you ejected from when you were born?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CsNAB1sCKNg/TQ4JkBK...
Manong

Honolulu, HI

#54805 Feb 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Blow me, Harry. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Hahaha that's your personal fa@@ots job American Infidel. I'll BLOW YOU but it won't be with my mouth. Fckng lowlife pathological LIAR someday you will get the BJ to end all BJ's.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54806 Feb 26, 2013
dems are all drugged up as expected. they think they have it made now. Watch what happens in the next two months. :)))
Ho hum

Honolulu, HI

#54807 Feb 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
dems are all drugged up as expected. they think they have it made now. Watch what happens in the next two months.:)))
Look here LOSER you have posted the same old BS 53,000 times. You would think at least 1 of that many would come true? If I were a betting man I would bet your are once again a LOSER. But I don't want to hurt your feelings.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54808 Feb 26, 2013
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't rile up a boner if you had all of Magic Johnson's Vigra. You live in shit city where everyone shuns you. You have never had power here.
You have never missed a meal or needed petrol for your tank. You're an over sixty year old on the down swing of life.
perfect match: obama's ass and your face.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54809 Feb 26, 2013
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't rile up a boner if you had all of Magic Johnson's Vigra.
are you sure?
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6155/6194416407...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54810 Feb 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
moron drugs:
"MSNBC, With Ex-Obama Aides, Now Almost 'Bona Fide Organ of State Propaganda'...
Chris Matthews Offers To Help Hillary Campaign:'We'll Get You In There'."
...lol!
So, what do you think of the, FOUR MORE YEARS?....Still experiencing all those ERECTILE DYSFUNCTIONAL DIFFICULTIES?......ARE YOUR GAY FRIEND'S DISAPPOINTED?????????
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54811 Feb 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>So, what do you think of the, FOUR MORE YEARS?....Still experiencing all those ERECTILE DYSFUNCTIONAL DIFFICULTIES?......ARE YOUR GAY FRIEND'S DISAPPOINTED?????????
1. lol! nice try.

2. the only person I know that is gay is you.

3. 4 more years? We haven't even got to the end of the year for him and he is already on the skids. It will only accelerate, especially in 2014 as obamacare crashes the economy. I know you are nervous as hell about that and increased taxes, and Europe crashing and the sequestration debacle, all of which says obama's next recession is only months away now. No more Bush, only you and obama get credit for that one. obama is a moron, and he can't lead. You are a moron and are mired in your "hope and change" to the point that you are shitting in your pants right now.

Enjoy your misery and your rent increase. Of course, you probably live under a bus bench and pay no rent.

Also enjoy your new taxes and watching obama flail like crazy over the next 1-2 years. I would be surprised if he makes the full term at the rate he is going now. It is all down hill for him, right into the trash cans that you frequent on a daily basis.
gurus baby daddy

Honolulu, HI

#54812 Feb 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
A.That speaks volumes about how lousy you are at observing people in your city.
B. It also tells me that people that interact with you whom are gay hide it cause your a homophobe.
C. You live in one of the gayest cities and states in the union so you are either clueless or a liar.
D. You are in denial and could have been violated and were too drunk to remember.
E. ALL OF THE ABOVE

Here is a list of the 20 gayest cities in the USA;

http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2010/0...
leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#54813 Feb 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
...let's rile up the morons...
MAJOR GURU PREDICTION:
...GET READY FOR A HUGE RECESSION SOON. THE COMBINATION OF THE SEQUESTRATION, THE TAX INCREASES AND oBAMACARE WILL CRASH THIS ECONOMY RIGHT BACK INTO A 2ND, DEEPER RECESSION, in obama's 5th year in office (when he is there-lol).
...OK morons...start yer bitchin' and yer cryin' about Bush. All yours...
lol!
Been taking your advice and raising rents.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54814 Feb 26, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
...might as well. why not? everybody else is passing on the buck to everybody else. when it hits the morons they will squeeeeell like the little girls that they are.

I heard today that the left is now yelling that the doctors charge too much and why should they be able to drive a nice car and have a nice house. They are going after them now. obamacare has created an immediate 40% shortage of doctors now, with wait times for hours starting to appear. Pretty soon....no doctors.

Typical dem screwup.
leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#54815 Feb 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...might as well. why not? everybody else is passing on the buck to everybody else. when it hits the morons they will squeeeeell like the little girls that they are.
I heard today that the left is now yelling that the doctors charge too much and why should they be able to drive a nice car and have a nice house. They are going after them now. obamacare has created an immediate 40% shortage of doctors now, with wait times for hours starting to appear. Pretty soon....no doctors.
Typical dem screwup.
I ave been avoiding pictures of the roachboy until I read a comment on how demonic he looks now. Found one and saw how true that.
Leeward Lolo

United States

#54816 Feb 26, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don"t you just blow him on pay per view?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54817 Feb 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
1. lol! nice try.
3. 4 more years? We haven't even got to the end of the year for him and he is already on the skids. It will only accelerate, especially in 2014 as obamacare crashes the economy. I know you are nervous as hell about that and increased taxes, and Europe crashing and the sequestration debacle, all of which says obama's next recession is only months away now. No more Bush, only you and obama get credit for that one. obama is a moron, and he can't lead. You are a moron and are mired in your "hope and change" to the point that you are shitting in your pants right now.
Enjoy your misery and your rent increase. Of course, you probably live under a bus bench and pay no rent.
Also enjoy your new taxes and watching obama flail like crazy over the next 1-2 years. I would be surprised if he makes the full term at the rate he is going now. It is all down hill for him, right into the trash cans that you frequent on a daily basis.
He just wants company in his trash can, that's why he worships Obama.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#54818 Feb 26, 2013
gurus baby daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
A.That speaks volumes about how lousy you are at observing people in your city.
B. It also tells me that people that interact with you whom are gay hide it cause your a homophobe.
C. You live in one of the gayest cities and states in the union so you are either clueless or a liar.
D. You are in denial and could have been violated and were too drunk to remember.
E. ALL OF THE ABOVE
Here is a list of the 20 gayest cities in the USA;
http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2010/0...
Who the FK cares about some gay-hopeful list like that? Lol!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54819 Feb 26, 2013
TOTAL FAIL!

...obama is now releasing all the criminals here because he is a baby...can't get his way....release the prisoners and the illegal aliens who committed crimes that are in jail. It is happening now here.

What a complete prick this fraud is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats do nothing for their black constituents 3 hr JRB 3
Yuk yuk yuk yuk 7 hr Eagle 2
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 8 hr American_Infidel 98
News Mayor Caldwell signs Expansion of 'Sit-Lie' Bill 8 hr Joe Balls 11
News Can transit be done by 2012? (Dec '06) 8 hr Joe Balls 4
Stupid people Sat Jack 18
jews Sat RANSOM PRIDE 1
More from around the web

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE