Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54791 Feb 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...do your tricks still pay you with EBT?...or have you decided on taking their food stamps instead? Must run in the family, huh hun.
lol!
LOL, That's not Alice, that's Harry!
Big Mac Mahu

Kaneohe, HI

#54792 Feb 25, 2013
You two guys are also very F'n boring. You both think you know what the F is going on and many of us are laughing cause we know the truth. You're both wind pissers (piss into the wind) and the males know how that goes.

You are both one day closer to death and you remain boring as hell. All politicians suck whats you point boring old men.!!!!!!!!!
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#54793 Feb 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...he is as white as he is black. In fact he is more white. Even the brothers say he is an Uncle Thom. His best is fraud and lies. You are simply too dumb or blind to admit it.
Darn it Guru, he is a local boy.
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#54794 Feb 25, 2013
I forgot the laughter ------------
leeward lolo

Kaneohe, HI

#54795 Feb 25, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn it Guru, he is a local boy.
And F U guru while you're at it.
lol

Canyon Country, CA

#54796 Feb 25, 2013
Big Mac Mahu wrote:
You two guys are also very F'n boring. You both think you know what the F is going on and many of us are laughing cause we know the truth. You're both wind pissers (piss into the wind) and the males know how that goes.
You are both one day closer to death and you remain boring as hell. All politicians suck whats you point boring old men.!!!!!!!!!
Is there a judge-it for "waaaaaaaaaaa!" you crybaby?-lol
http://jscafenette.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54797 Feb 25, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
And F U guru while you're at it.
get in line...your mom is next.
leeward LOLO

Kaneohe, HI

#54798 Feb 25, 2013
Big Mac Mahu wrote:
You two guys are also very F'n boring. You both think you know what the F is going on and many of us are laughing cause we know the truth. You're both wind pissers (piss into the wind) and the males know how that goes.
You are both one day closer to death and you remain boring as hell. All politicians suck whats you point boring old men.!!!!!!!!!
RIGHT Arm they are some boring old F's.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54799 Feb 25, 2013
...let's rile up the morons...

MAJOR GURU PREDICTION:

...GET READY FOR A HUGE RECESSION SOON. THE COMBINATION OF THE SEQUESTRATION, THE TAX INCREASES AND oBAMACARE WILL CRASH THIS ECONOMY RIGHT BACK INTO A 2ND, DEEPER RECESSION, in obama's 5th year in office (when he is there-lol).

...OK morons...start yer bitchin' and yer cryin' about Bush. All yours...

lol!
leeward LOLO

Kaneohe, HI

#54800 Feb 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
...let's rile up the morons...
MAJOR GURU PREDICTION:
...GET READY FOR A HUGE RECESSION SOON. THE COMBINATION OF THE SEQUESTRATION, THE TAX INCREASES AND oBAMACARE WILL CRASH THIS ECONOMY RIGHT BACK INTO A 2ND, DEEPER RECESSION, in obama's 5th year in office (when he is there-lol).
...OK morons...start yer bitchin' and yer cryin' about Bush. All yours...
lol!
You couldn't rile up a boner if you had all of Magic Johnson's Vigra. You live in shit city where everyone shuns you. You have never had power here.

You have never missed a meal or needed petrol for your tank. You're an over sixty year old on the down swing of life.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54801 Feb 25, 2013
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54802 Feb 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
"we deployed the troops"...-Panetta


Only problem is...there were NO troops deployed.

..."never saw obama...don't know where he was, troops "deployed", Clinton not told as the Secretary of State"...how many lies will the morons believe?

Where were you Mr. President? The families have a right to know don't they?

Is there anyone in here that if this was their family member would not want to know where obama was and what he was doing during all of this? Don't our service men and women and their families deserve better than this?
Big Mac Mahu

Kaneohe, HI

#54803 Feb 26, 2013
You got nothing! Just a boring pasty faced bore.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54804 Feb 26, 2013
Big Mac Mahu wrote:
You got nothing! Just a boring pasty faced bore.
...which horse's ass were you ejected from when you were born?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CsNAB1sCKNg/TQ4JkBK...
Manong

Mililani, HI

#54805 Feb 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Blow me, Harry. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Hahaha that's your personal fa@@ots job American Infidel. I'll BLOW YOU but it won't be with my mouth. Fckng lowlife pathological LIAR someday you will get the BJ to end all BJ's.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54806 Feb 26, 2013
dems are all drugged up as expected. they think they have it made now. Watch what happens in the next two months. :)))
Ho hum

Mililani, HI

#54807 Feb 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
dems are all drugged up as expected. they think they have it made now. Watch what happens in the next two months.:)))
Look here LOSER you have posted the same old BS 53,000 times. You would think at least 1 of that many would come true? If I were a betting man I would bet your are once again a LOSER. But I don't want to hurt your feelings.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54808 Feb 26, 2013
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't rile up a boner if you had all of Magic Johnson's Vigra. You live in shit city where everyone shuns you. You have never had power here.
You have never missed a meal or needed petrol for your tank. You're an over sixty year old on the down swing of life.
perfect match: obama's ass and your face.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54809 Feb 26, 2013
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't rile up a boner if you had all of Magic Johnson's Vigra.
are you sure?
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6155/6194416407...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54810 Feb 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
moron drugs:
"MSNBC, With Ex-Obama Aides, Now Almost 'Bona Fide Organ of State Propaganda'...
Chris Matthews Offers To Help Hillary Campaign:'We'll Get You In There'."
...lol!
So, what do you think of the, FOUR MORE YEARS?....Still experiencing all those ERECTILE DYSFUNCTIONAL DIFFICULTIES?......ARE YOUR GAY FRIEND'S DISAPPOINTED?????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump or Hillary 3 hr Leeward Outlier 59
UK maybe Hawaii next Fri Joe Balls 2
DISTRICT 1 Finally Admits TO Being A RACE BAITER (Mar '14) Thu BarfBird 189
News Farmers Markets Apr '16 District 1 1
News Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Jun '15 Reality 567
News 2 chains limit bulk rice purchases (Jul '08) Nov '14 Joe Balls 4
News HPD officer charged in domestic abuse (Oct '14) Oct '14 Joe Balls 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages