Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62078 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54677 Feb 8, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know what they were until recently when holes in branches in my yard were pointed out to me. Never heard of bees making holes/nests in wood. It is kind of funny to see a hole in a branch with a bee sitting inside looking out.
are they all black and large? that is what I saw....the hole in the telephone poll was at about eye level and several of these things were going in and out...they are really big...about the size of a large marbel...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54678 Feb 8, 2013
lolo...here are some of them...appears that there are dozens of species. The one at the bottom right by the red flower is like what I saw....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpenter_bee

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54679 Feb 8, 2013
They make holes almost as big as a woodpecker would make. I built an addition to years ago and they were boring into the beams even during construction.
gurus baby daddy

Honolulu, HI

#54680 Feb 8, 2013
Such dribble all of it.
COSTCO Kapolei

Honolulu, HI

#54681 Feb 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL @ Obama and his followers! I can't wait to go back to Costco's and load up on cases of food for my kids. I won't buy steak and shrimp, I'll load up on canned goods. The broad that gave me the EBT card has like five kids, she raises them on Doritos and bubblegum, doesn't give a shyt about them so the liberals are trying to "help" her more and more by throwing more money at her. They just put her on a new "pogrom" but she's more interested in getting high and fuckking every guy she meets. She told me today that she's three months pregnant and Baby daddy is in prison in Vegas until next month. The ten- years-olds are smoking already! They've got a real future. Probably be campaign workers for the DNC. He was smoking young too. Oh well, more for me! If I can do this for the next four years I may have to vote for a democrat!
Hey stupid just because something is illegal and available does not mean it is OK to do it. This drug addict women that sells you food stamps is committing a federal crime by offering to sell her food stamps to you at a 50% discount. Using the excuse she would sell them anyways(so you might as well buy it theory) shows what a lowlife idiot you are, Your many degrading posted comments aimed at entitlement scabs shows you are just as bad. Are you any better off then they are? NO you are worse by posting you have committed a criminal act on a national forum and no further proof is needed. You have committed a second federal crime of IDENTITY THEFT by using her EBT card to purchase food items paid for by the USA taxpayers. You have ZERO sense of what is RIGHT or WRONG and using the lame excuse she would do it anyways makes you look like the criminal that you really are. I hope someday you get what is coming to you. I am a mid management employee of COSTCO and I can assure we will be looking for you the next time you commit these serious crime. Did you know our surveillance cameras system can pin point all transactions and reference very easily whenever the need arises. Only a idiot like you would posts he has committed a crime on a national forum.

Location hidden

#54682 Feb 9, 2013
COSTCO Kapolei wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid just because something is illegal and available does not mean it is OK to do it. This drug addict women that sells you food stamps is committing a federal crime by offering to sell her food stamps to you at a 50% discount. Using the excuse she would sell them anyways(so you might as well buy it theory) shows what a lowlife idiot you are, Your many degrading posted comments aimed at entitlement scabs shows you are just as bad. Are you any better off then they are? NO you are worse by posting you have committed a criminal act on a national forum and no further proof is needed. You have committed a second federal crime of IDENTITY THEFT by using her EBT card to purchase food items paid for by the USA taxpayers. You have ZERO sense of what is RIGHT or WRONG and using the lame excuse she would do it anyways makes you look like the criminal that you really are. I hope someday you get what is coming to you. I am a mid management employee of COSTCO and I can assure we will be looking for you the next time you commit these serious crime. Did you know our surveillance cameras system can pin point all transactions and reference very easily whenever the need arises. Only a idiot like you would posts he has committed a crime on a national forum.
BIOYA, you don't know what you're talking about. You aren't going to do shyt to me.
God

Honolulu, HI

#54683 Feb 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> BIOYA, you don't know what you're talking about. You aren't going to do shyt to me.
Satan will have his way with thee.
Leeward LoLo

United States

#54684 Feb 9, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know what they were until recently when holes in branches in my yard were pointed out to me. Never heard of bees making holes/nests in wood. It is kind of funny to see a hole in a branch with a bee sitting inside looking out.
I forgot to add that the bees in my swollen hive are buzzing trying to get out of my hole because of the foul hauna odor and green hoopailua pus discharges..

Location hidden

#54685 Feb 9, 2013
COSTCO Kapolei wrote:
<quoted text>This drug addict women that sells you food stamps is committing a federal crime by offering to sell her food stamps to you at a 50% discount.
You should learn reading comprehension, son. I didn't buy them, they were free. Thank You, Barack! I'll use them for their intended purpose and support American farmers!
God

Honolulu, HI

#54686 Feb 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You should learn reading comprehension, son. I didn't buy them, they were free. Thank You, Barack! I'll use them for their intended purpose and support American farmers!
Sounds like you're walking backwards. Are you skerred?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54687 Feb 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You should learn reading comprehension, son. I didn't buy them, they were free. Thank You, Barack! I'll use them for their intended purpose and support American farmers!

....hmmmm...that makes me think....hmmmm...maybe I can shake down my 11,000 tenants and get some FREEEEEE stuff. They are always offering free services...especially the hot female ones. Hmmmmmm.....hmmmmmmm.....yeeea h!!!

lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54688 Feb 9, 2013
COSTCO Kapolei wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid just because something is illegal and available does not mean it is OK to do it. This drug addict women that sells you food stamps is committing a federal crime by offering to sell her food stamps to you at a 50% discount. Using the excuse she would sell them anyways(so you might as well buy it theory) shows what a lowlife idiot you are, Your many degrading posted comments aimed at entitlement scabs shows you are just as bad. Are you any better off then they are? NO you are worse by posting you have committed a criminal act on a national forum and no further proof is needed. You have committed a second federal crime of IDENTITY THEFT by using her EBT card to purchase food items paid for by the USA taxpayers. You have ZERO sense of what is RIGHT or WRONG and using the lame excuse she would do it anyways makes you look like the criminal that you really are. I hope someday you get what is coming to you. I am a mid management employee of COSTCO and I can assure we will be looking for you the next time you commit these serious crime. Did you know our surveillance cameras system can pin point all transactions and reference very easily whenever the need arises. Only a idiot like you would posts he has committed a crime on a national forum.
...what happened? you get fired today??

Location hidden

#54689 Feb 9, 2013
I don't know why Harry's tits are hard. He says I'm lying about everything anyways, right? I must be making this story up too. Besides, foodstamp abuse is the recepient selling them, and all's they do about it is make you reapply. Obama runs a helliva tight ship, LOL @ him and his followers. I'm buying food for my family and by doing so am supporting American farmers, the trucking industry, the railroads and the grocers. The recepient raises her kids in true Obama fashion. Dope, cigarettes, booze and candy. Plus, she pays no taxes. Let the libs find a solution to that and we'll be getting somewhere. LOLOLOLOLOL, I should get a medal for doing what I do, Instead, I get a couple of whiny bitches complaining.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54690 Feb 9, 2013
Typical gossiping queen of the hood[Waianae].

Try's to dish it out but is unwilling to take it.

So very juvenile of a gossiping queen.
Leeward LoLo

United States

#54691 Feb 9, 2013
If you are not part of the solution, then you are the problem.

Location hidden

#54692 Feb 9, 2013
Pau wrote:
Typical gossiping queen of the hood[Waianae].
Try's to dish it out but is unwilling to take it.
So very juvenile of a gossiping queen.

LOLOLOL @ the old woman, PUUfaggy.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54694 Feb 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL @ the old woman, PUUfaggy.
Spoken like the modern day jilted prom queen.

That is probably stretching it though. Most likely, you didn't make it through HS.

You & the rug-rats go enjoy all that free Spam now.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54695 Feb 9, 2013
puu-fagy...lol.

get a life you old woman.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54696 Feb 12, 2013
TEST #3:'Miniaturized, lighter'...
Japan's PM Calls Urgent Security Meeting...
Pyongyang orders troops to prepare for combat...
2008: Obama Promised to 'Eliminate' NKorea Nukes...
Test A Response to 'Outrageous' US Hostility...
On Eve Of Obama Speech...
World shaken...
Will boost Iran...
Savage envisions China threat in 'Time for War'...
Obama's Asia team has no Korea experts...

Location hidden

#54697 Feb 12, 2013
Get this, Guru. A woman has been charged for collecting rent on a home that she doesn't own. This dumbass Obama voter says that she owns the home through "adverse possession" because the real owners left it empty. She's collected 17K from two unsuspecting renters. She's out on 5k bail. I think her bail should be at least 17k, think? I bet this is going on all over the country in this Obama economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawaii: NOT Paradise 2 hr Joe Balls 59
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) 5 hr 808LocalBoi 732
Warning Alert To US Marine Corps Of Color , Sem... 7 hr Kalihi Sons of Ka... 5
News HPD worries about an increase in 'drugged' drivers 17 hr Joe Balls 2
News Questions raised on military gear used by police Mon American_Infidel 19
Kitchen Fitters Coventry Mon apbdcair1 1
Feral Cat Eradication Mon District 1 39
More from around the web

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE