Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Comments (Page 2,650)

Showing posts 52,981 - 53,000 of61,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mahu Moons Guru for cash

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
The moon. All of it.
We make him pay dearly.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him a real estate question. I have and the answers have been spot on, ALWAYS. I wish I had his knowledge.
,,thanks lolo. Life is too much fun to stress the small stuff. Sun finally showed up here again. Been a long cold winter. Nice to start going outside again.

:))
Mahu Moons Guru for cash

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Yep that is guru who is sending me those mushy emails and pics of hit dinky. I'd recognize that double lip anywhere. :)) XOXO

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Balls has the street smarts or in this case parking lot smarts. Just saw him in outside Tamura's waxing cars so he gets first shot at scaming there food stamps from them.
No me, They are delivered to me. One of them just left my place. I had her unload a trailer of sand with a shovel before she left, too. She worked fast because she was tweaking and. I told her to come back tomorrow and I'll let her pile rocks for an hour or so.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

wannabee obama falling apart at the seams....lol!

"OBAMA: WE NEED MORE NEW TAXES...

PRESIDENT'S GOT A GUN!

White House Mocks 'Skeeters'...

Warns against photoshopping image...

Photoshoppers photoshop anyway...

Shooters mock...

Palin fans encourage president to shoot like a girl...

FORBES: NRA winning 'influence battle'... HS freshman suspended over picture of gun... ICE agents lose deportation fugitive at Denver airport... Second-Term Crackdown on School Lunches..."
Mahu Moons Guru for cash

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
wannabee obama falling apart at the seams....lol!
"OBAMA: WE NEED MORE NEW TAXES...
PRESIDENT'S GOT A GUN!
White House Mocks 'Skeeters'...
Warns against photoshopping image...
Photoshoppers photoshop anyway...
Shooters mock...
Palin fans encourage president to shoot like a girl...
FORBES: NRA winning 'influence battle'... HS freshman suspended over picture of gun... ICE agents lose deportation fugitive at Denver airport... Second-Term Crackdown on School Lunches..."
Guru call a friend and have him come over and pull your finger so you can fart. Your headline snippets are so tabloid childish.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lol....sorry babe...the 3 skanks at the super bowl now shaking their bbb's are more exciting than you, ms. mahu mom.

what trash these ho's are. Poor audience.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

N Koreans in Iran...
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/north-koreans-amon...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

duh...this is what I have been saying for years. Every planet in our solar system is heating up now. And it isn't because of the exhaust fumes from the cars on Jupiter. More like the flames on Uranus (pau).

lol!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

the link
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/01/rep...

lol...was laughing so hard I forgot to include it.

here pau...just for you...
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-3EjkGET_U1Y/SvkM6oSbGKI...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Pau wrote:
"10th degree certified Guru with a 97% accuracy record that has been confirmed over the years."
Now that's the coffee spitter off the year. Muchas Gracias for the laugh.
This coming from the resident douche who thinks the evening commute from Honolulu to Hawaii Kai is driving into the sun.
This coming from the resident douche who claimed American lives lost in Iraq were for nothing.
This coming from the resident douche who said Romney would win in a landslide.
This coming from the resident douche who's afraid to say when the 3.8% tax is APPLIED!
The only accuracy that's ever associated to your comments is the debunking by yours truly or the debunking MeAgain thrashed upon you. I still have got to go a ways to catch the brilliance that was on display from the North Carolina area, but I'm gaining in the stretch.
lol...your bullshit here is as accurate as you saying Ronald Reagan was the best President ever. Go play with your baboon some more pee-wee.
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-3EjkGET_U1Y/SvkM6oSbGKI...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Guru wrote:
LOL. The Iranians are mad because "Israel seems pleased. "What do they expect Israel to do, go into mourning? Myself, I'm pleased right down to the soles of my boots.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. The Iranians are mad because "Israel seems pleased. "What do they expect Israel to do, go into mourning? Myself, I'm pleased right down to the soles of my boots.
...Israel is hitting these targets at will. Too smart for them. They know everything. These explosions are not random, and always come just at the right time. They are nailing them from outer space in some kind of stealth laser from above. They never see it coming. Same thing happened twice in Korea now. Afterwards the US is silent.
It is pretty obvious what is happening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...Israel is hitting these targets at will. Too smart for them. They know everything. These explosions are not random, and always come just at the right time. They are nailing them from outer space in some kind of stealth laser from above. They never see it coming. Same thing happened twice in Korea now. Afterwards the US is silent.
It is pretty obvious what is happening.
How do you think they keep it from Obama?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...Israel is hitting these targets at will.
You really think Israel is doing it? LOLOL, I think they may be doing it too, but haven't heard anything about it. Nobody is talking. I HOPE it's Israel. That would really deflate the Iranians, knowing Mossad got em again. And again. And again. And again.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> How do you think they keep it from Obama?
...lol...even if it was told to obama he would be clueless. All that guy does is tweet about himself. He is so narcissistic it is amazing. It is all about him.

I am sure he is the last to know anything. Israel would not tell him anything because he would call the enemy in a flat second. Our under cover intel knows everything you can be sure of that. Israel will fake out everybody when they go, then as it is all about one minute away they will call us and let us know what is about to happen.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

...and they will call him on the purple phone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
...and they will call him on the purple phone.
The Israelis treat Obama as what he really is. An ENEMY tha is hostile to both Israel and the United States.
Mahu Moons Guru for cash

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

More bu!!shit from the bu!!shit sisters. If either of you want some action and can walk the talk. Come see me and bring cash.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lol...you gotta read this one...
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

hahahahaha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,981 - 53,000 of61,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Honolulu County was issued at July 21 at 3:54PM HST

•••
•••
•••
•••

Waipio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waipio People Search