Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62076 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Gurus cousin Vinny

Canyon Country, CA

#54393 Jan 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...yep, you got it! Still waiting for the skanks link that it can't provide. Typical.
yeah Guru...you got dat right!~ Just do the quintessential Guru thing. You just got dat pau dude goin' too! heh-heh! Jus' like takin' candy from a baby! Whoa-ha! Gimme a high five!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#54394 Jan 26, 2013
I don't know what's higher, my gasoline bill or my water bill.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54395 Jan 26, 2013
moi hole wrote:
I don't know what's higher, my gasoline bill or my water bill.
The $9 monthly fee for sending you a bill?
Or the knowledge that our sewer fees did and may still go to developers to help them with their infrastructure costs.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54396 Jan 26, 2013
Go home DANO (deano? don't watch it).

You are not your father. Or even close.

Nobody I know here watches 5-0 anyway so it is not like we care about you.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/hawaiinews...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54397 Jan 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
You said I was wrong, need I debunk it with a link? Or are you just content in your swamp lying regularly?
We knew you couldn't answer it.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54398 Jan 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew you couldn't answer it.
Which side of your face you talking out of today? You agreed already.
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
great.
Plus, you've been embarrassed enough over the last 36 months so I find it in my heart to stick to drawing arrows to the conspiratorial bigotry the lives in the swamps of cities.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54399 Jan 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Which side of your face you talking out of today? You agreed already.
<quoted text>
Plus, you've been embarrassed enough over the last 36 months so I find it in my heart to stick to drawing arrows to the conspiratorial bigotry the lives in the swamps of cities.
you are scraping the bottom of the barrel grandma.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54400 Jan 26, 2013
coward obama write a law that gives him lifetime security...while he grabs your guns....then Feinstein writes a law to collect all of your guns and exempts herself and the politicians from having to do that too. "Do as I say, not as I do".

Don't you just love the dems...all cowards, all against you having what they want for themselves. A two year old acts like this.

Now the Sheriffs all over the country are refusing to collect the guns for obama and the dems.
http://www.wnd.com/

...the dems are THE problems with this country. The spend for themselves while bankrupting you and your kids and the future of this country.

They want you to pay more taxes so that they can enjoy your money.

***This is for pau:

Tell us why anyone should follow such cowards as you and obama. Go ahead, show us the way.

You may have stole the election with Axelrod's and Soros' voting machines, but now you have awakened the American people. And they will be coming for you now. The midterms are coming. You can expect another blowout of your party Then impeachment.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#54401 Jan 26, 2013
"Tell you why"?

November 6, 2012 [TOLD THE STORY].

'Nough Said!
Evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

#54402 Jan 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it interesting that he refuses to see the evidence, including over 1200 forensic tests done independantly of each other and for which obama's documents failed miserably as authentic in any way, shape or foam, and yet Powell is talking all about it like he somehow "knows" obama is legitimate. obama has never been vetted, as admitted to by CONGRESS, yet somehow Powell "knows" obama is a citizen of this country.
It must be true it was on the internet.

[obama's documents failed miserably as authentic in any way, shape or foam,]

Sounds like your argument is full of Pacific Sea Foam cause you're telling me a half black, half white man has fooled the majority of the people. Dah!

I met a local guy that has the deed to the Island of Oahu do you want in on it rich guy.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54403 Jan 26, 2013
Evil slayer wrote:
<quoted text> It must be true it was on the internet.
[obama's documents failed miserably as authentic in any way, shape or foam,]
Sounds like your argument is full of Pacific Sea Foam cause you're telling me a half black, half white man has fooled the majority of the people. Dah!
I met a local guy that has the deed to the Island of Oahu do you want in on it rich guy.
yur post here is the weakest post in Topix. Nice try!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54404 Jan 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
"Tell you why"?
November 6, 2012 [TOLD THE STORY].
'Nough Said!
Knew you couldn't do it. You never post your sources, which is why you are full of shit.

Nov 6, 2012 is not going to save obama. In fact, it helps the conservatives nail him. I'll let you figure that out since you won't believe what is coming. Hint: It will be the shock of your life.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#54405 Jan 26, 2013
So the resident douche bag calls out another as for their posting as "weak."

This coming from an Ol' Betty who posted fictional predictions for 36 months, continued plagiarized commentary from sLuDgereport & worldphucksticksdaily.

Now that's some funny SH!t there!!!!!!!!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54406 Jan 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
So the resident douche bag calls out another as for their posting as "weak."
This coming from an Ol' Betty who posted fictional predictions for 36 months, continued plagiarized commentary from sLuDgereport & worldphucksticksdaily.
Now that's some funny SH!t there!!!!!!!!!!
lol! nice try paufag.

me:

I post quotes with sources from Drudge, etc, in quotation marks. To you that is plagiarism. That says it all. Here is some more bad news for you:

you:

...post nothing from anywhere and live only to refute everyone else in here and sourced facts/opinions from hundreds of sources when not one of us will have anything to do with you. Talk about a masochist!-lol! You are that and then some. You post nothing but vitrol and hatred of people. I guess that is what happens when you are a lonely old hag without a life.

You are also the most negative judge-it queen int he history of Topix= bar none! That says it all!! We consider you the biggest cesspool on the planet.

Do you really think all of your vile and negative posts trying to save obama from his own stupidity is going to earn obama a THIRD term? Are you really that dumb??!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#54407 Jan 26, 2013
You represent the worst of all worlds.

The need to speak on behalf of like minded stupidos with the need of the lunatic fringe to speak for yourself.

November 6, 2012 is the source.

That's pretty funny there.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54408 Jan 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
You represent the worst of all worlds.
The need to speak on behalf of like minded stupidos with the need of the lunatic fringe to speak for yourself.
November 6, 2012 is the source.
That's pretty funny there.
lol!!! sputter...***sputter**...sput sput but...!

...is that all ya got??!

lol!

the truth hurts, doesn't it. Now that is funny!! Whatever you do in life...don't breed.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54409 Jan 26, 2013
"DEATH PANEL: Let fat smokers die...

Davos tackles obesity... Obama Continues to Violate 'Stimulus' Law by Not Releasing Quarterly Reports...

COURT TO OBAMA: ABUSE OF POWER..."

obama...lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54410 Jan 26, 2013
lol...the obama abuse of power slapdown snowball has just been rolled off the top of the cliff....expect a lot more of this until he is gone.
Sheriff Joe

Aiea, HI

#54411 Jan 27, 2013
I can't find no original birf certified.

duhhhh
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54412 Jan 27, 2013
video of obama being born in Kenya. The picture of his mom and the woman in the video is exactly the same....just too hard to fake the perfect resemblance.
http://www.vice.com/read/is-this-obamas-kenya...

pretty amazing if true...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honolulu looks at San Francisco's toilets on wh... 4 hr District 1 35
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 4 hr District 1 177
On the Average Who is Stupider Balls or Guru (May '13) 4 hr Joe Balls 374
The Hawaii liberal trolls miss me 17 hr Kaminari 4
Yuk yuk yuk yuk 19 hr DA Bears 17
Poll do you remember castle park ? (Jun '08) 20 hr friendlyblue 155
News Gas prices drop, but could it be more? (Jan '15) Sat -Sprocket- 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages