Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62124 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54403 Jan 26, 2013
Evil slayer wrote:
<quoted text> It must be true it was on the internet.
[obama's documents failed miserably as authentic in any way, shape or foam,]
Sounds like your argument is full of Pacific Sea Foam cause you're telling me a half black, half white man has fooled the majority of the people. Dah!
I met a local guy that has the deed to the Island of Oahu do you want in on it rich guy.
yur post here is the weakest post in Topix. Nice try!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54404 Jan 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
"Tell you why"?
November 6, 2012 [TOLD THE STORY].
'Nough Said!
Knew you couldn't do it. You never post your sources, which is why you are full of shit.

Nov 6, 2012 is not going to save obama. In fact, it helps the conservatives nail him. I'll let you figure that out since you won't believe what is coming. Hint: It will be the shock of your life.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54405 Jan 26, 2013
So the resident douche bag calls out another as for their posting as "weak."

This coming from an Ol' Betty who posted fictional predictions for 36 months, continued plagiarized commentary from sLuDgereport & worldphucksticksdaily.

Now that's some funny SH!t there!!!!!!!!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54406 Jan 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
So the resident douche bag calls out another as for their posting as "weak."
This coming from an Ol' Betty who posted fictional predictions for 36 months, continued plagiarized commentary from sLuDgereport & worldphucksticksdaily.
Now that's some funny SH!t there!!!!!!!!!!
lol! nice try paufag.

me:

I post quotes with sources from Drudge, etc, in quotation marks. To you that is plagiarism. That says it all. Here is some more bad news for you:

you:

...post nothing from anywhere and live only to refute everyone else in here and sourced facts/opinions from hundreds of sources when not one of us will have anything to do with you. Talk about a masochist!-lol! You are that and then some. You post nothing but vitrol and hatred of people. I guess that is what happens when you are a lonely old hag without a life.

You are also the most negative judge-it queen int he history of Topix= bar none! That says it all!! We consider you the biggest cesspool on the planet.

Do you really think all of your vile and negative posts trying to save obama from his own stupidity is going to earn obama a THIRD term? Are you really that dumb??!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54407 Jan 26, 2013
You represent the worst of all worlds.

The need to speak on behalf of like minded stupidos with the need of the lunatic fringe to speak for yourself.

November 6, 2012 is the source.

That's pretty funny there.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54408 Jan 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
You represent the worst of all worlds.
The need to speak on behalf of like minded stupidos with the need of the lunatic fringe to speak for yourself.
November 6, 2012 is the source.
That's pretty funny there.
lol!!! sputter...***sputter**...sput sput but...!

...is that all ya got??!

lol!

the truth hurts, doesn't it. Now that is funny!! Whatever you do in life...don't breed.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54409 Jan 26, 2013
"DEATH PANEL: Let fat smokers die...

Davos tackles obesity... Obama Continues to Violate 'Stimulus' Law by Not Releasing Quarterly Reports...

COURT TO OBAMA: ABUSE OF POWER..."

obama...lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54410 Jan 26, 2013
lol...the obama abuse of power slapdown snowball has just been rolled off the top of the cliff....expect a lot more of this until he is gone.
Sheriff Joe

Wailuku, HI

#54411 Jan 27, 2013
I can't find no original birf certified.

duhhhh
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54412 Jan 27, 2013
video of obama being born in Kenya. The picture of his mom and the woman in the video is exactly the same....just too hard to fake the perfect resemblance.
http://www.vice.com/read/is-this-obamas-kenya...

pretty amazing if true...
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54413 Jan 27, 2013
Guru wrote:
"DEATH PANEL: Let fat smokers die...
Davos tackles obesity... Obama Continues to Violate 'Stimulus' Law by Not Releasing Quarterly Reports...
COURT TO OBAMA: ABUSE OF POWER..."
obama...lol!
Did I hear somehing about smokers paying $8000 more in taxes under roachboy care?
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54414 Jan 27, 2013
HONOLULU (AP)-- Washington offensive tackle Trent Williams won't play in the Pro Bowl after being hurt early Friday in a brawl at a Honolulu nightclub.

NFL officials and local police said Friday night the first-time all-star was hurt in a fight that injured three men, sending two to the hospital.

One man was arrested and five others are being investigated for assault, but not Williams, police said.

When asked whether Williams was being investigated for assault, Honolulu police spokeswoman Michelle Yu said: "I would not say that."

The league said the third-year pro will be on the sideline for the Pro Bowl game Sunday and won't lose his status as a member of the NFC team. Officials say he'll be paid a full Pro Bowl share.

Redskins teammate Jammal Brown said on Twitter that Williams needed seven stitches.

"Wasn't his fault.... He did nothing wrong," Brown said.

Williams was replaced on the NFC team by Minnesota tackle Matt Kalil, who becomes one of seven Vikings on the NFC roster.

The Pro Bowl players have been practicing in Hawaii since Wednesday for a game in jeopardy unless the quality of play improves.

The Pro Bowl appearance is marking something of a personal comeback for Williams, who was suspended four games in 2011 for testing positive multiple times for marijuana.

The 24-year-old former first-round pick in 2009 owned up to his mistake and worked to rebuild his reputation. He was elected a team captain on offense this season.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/201...

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54415 Jan 27, 2013
The Pro Bowl doesn't count, so who cares? They don't even hit each other. He got hurt worse in the bar fight, LOL.
Evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

#54416 Jan 27, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hear somehing about smokers paying $8000 more in taxes under roachboy care?
HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54417 Jan 27, 2013
Evil slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND.
yes yes yes
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54418 Jan 27, 2013
just caught this on another site...haven't looked at it but here it is...

"Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/ ...

Orly Taitz will be heard by SCOTUS about Obama's frauds, false documents, and lies. About his High Treason and the reasons SCOTUS must execute him for deceiving and betraying the USA and We The People.

Taitz said Obama's committed espionnage.

This is serious.

We're talking about the death penalty and the electric chair for the world's most powerful man, the POTUS, the leader of the free world, the Commander-in-Chief of the US Army "

...I hope it is true. Will check it now...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54419 Jan 27, 2013
"A teacher asks each of the kids in class what they need at home.

Joey says "A computer." The teacher replies, "That would be very useful."

Kimmy says "A new lawn mower." and gets a similar response.

Little Johnny pops up and says "At my house we don't need anything!"

The teacher asks him to think again carefully, as everybody needs
something.

Little Johnny replies, "No I'm sure. When Obama was re-elected, I remembermmy dad saying,'Well, that's the last fu@#ing thing we needed."

The problems we face today are there because the people who work
for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

-Froggy
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54420 Jan 27, 2013
get ready...

"Israel warns of possible pre-emptive strike in Syria...
Ahmadinejad: Muslims should mobilize to uproot Zionism...
Kissinger: Iran nuclear crisis close...
Key facility hit?
Unconfirmed...
Journalists arrested in raids on newspapers..."
The printer

Honolulu, HI

#54421 Jan 27, 2013
Taitz said Obama's committed espionnage.

CHUCKLE CHUCKLE CHUCKLE

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54422 Jan 27, 2013
Guru wrote:
The problems we face today are there because the people who work
for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."
-Froggy
The truest statement ever uttered! Screw proof of ID, you should demand proof of a tax return to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr JimBob Walton 651
News At Pearl Harbor, US and Japan seek absolution f... 4 hr hmmm 78
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... 8 hr Lipz8905 24
tickets...tickets...who needs trumpe tickets? 13 hr District 1 3
Drain the Swamp in Hawaii 13 hr Joe Balls 18
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 18 hr Rumplestilskin 299
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 20 hr Da Bears Many 498

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance