Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62104 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Pau

Canyon Country, CA

#53327 Dec 16, 2012
I am Pau. I agree with nobody in the whole wide world except me. Everybody else is wrong. I like me. Nobody else. And gerbils.
sad

Canyon Country, CA

#53328 Dec 16, 2012
I am sad. I agree with nobody except pau. He is my daddy. I like gerbils too.

yyyeeeoooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! !!!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#53329 Dec 16, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
What city had a candlelight vigil to end gun violence?
We're the "Feel Your Pain" society. A bunch of over-age hippies.
Dr Phil

Canyon Country, CA

#53330 Dec 16, 2012
"FOXX:'Every single thing in my life is built around race'..."

lol....it seems all the "movie-niggys" now want to kill whitey. Belafonte, Jackson, Foxx, Freeman...all of them now want to lockup or kill white people. They are making statements daily now. Seems like racism has done a 180, and they are proud of it.

Guy asked "why.... is this happening...why??? on the radio last night. The reason is that they feel "empowered" due to obama getting back in. So now they want to build on that and go 100 racist and all of that.

Who is the racist now? Time for some more fake tears.
sad

San Diego, CA

#53331 Dec 16, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> What makes you say that? It would keep the gun from being used by unauthorized people, like students. And it would also keep the liberals from crapping their pants from being in the same country as a gun!
that is true. Sorry I overreacted a bit there. It might actually work and if shuts up libs and keeps our guns I might be for it.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#53332 Dec 16, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
that is true. Sorry I overreacted a bit there. It might actually work and if shuts up libs and keeps our guns I might be for it.
Name the policy legislation and who the authors were that took away gun rights from Americans during President Obama's tenure?

It appears being brainwashed by the NRA is common theme amongst those who subscribe to the entertainment waves gospel.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#53333 Dec 16, 2012
Dr Phil wrote:
"FOXX:'Every single thing in my life is built around race'..."
lol....it seems all the "movie-niggys" now want to kill whitey. Belafonte, Jackson, Foxx, Freeman...all of them now want to lockup or kill white people. They are making statements daily now. Seems like racism has done a 180, and they are proud of it.
Guy asked "why.... is this happening...why??? on the radio last night. The reason is that they feel "empowered" due to obama getting back in. So now they want to build on that and go 100 racist and all of that.
Who is the racist now? Time for some more fake tears. Good, get it out into the open,
Good, it's about time. Shabazz speaks for all of them. Let's choose up sides and go at it once and for all, winner takes all. They want to kill off white people, let em try and stop talking about it.
mary

Kihei, HI

#53334 Dec 16, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, DNA coded weapons are on the market, and have been in use for a few years already. Now who's the idiot? The chip is in the grip of the gun and reads the hand of the person holding it. You've made an ass of yourself once again, Harry
Where??? google dna guns and came up with "Sorry folks you should better" then to believe BALLS. So tired of your pathelogical liar comments. sigh
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53335 Dec 16, 2012
mary wrote:
<quoted text>Where??? google dna guns and came up with "Sorry folks you should better" then to believe BALLS. So tired of your pathelogical liar comments. sigh
The US Department of Defense will soon be using DNA coding to try and keep counterfeit electronic parts out of the military supply chain.

Certain electronic components will have to boast a synthetic DNA sequence tag. This security measure, say its proponents, will help reduce almost to zero the chance of counterfeit electronic parts making their way into front-line military technologies.

The extent to which fake parts have infiltrated the US military supply networks in recent years was highlighted dramatically last November. At that point, the Senate Armed Services Committee release a report, identifying 1,800 occasions when counterfeit components had slipped through the net.

http://www.security-technologynews.com/news/u...
sad

San Diego, CA

#53336 Dec 17, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, it's about time. Shabazz speaks for all of them. Let's choose up sides and go at it once and for all, winner takes all. They want to kill off white people, let em try and stop talking about it.
no they have to take away our guns first..then they can use their illegally owned ones and the gov to take us all out easily...

racism from blacks is very high and they flaunt it and that seems to be okay in this new country of ours. In less then five years white people will be a minority and the next fifty...well.

between eroding away everything that made the united states great, taking away our freedoms, legalizing drugs and the hate for whitey this country is over and headed for an africa or mexico or both type country. it's over it has been for a while now as we lost the battles for change over the years it's now getting to the point where you can actually see it and it happened faster then most of us thought it would.
Guru

Kihei, HI

#53337 Dec 17, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
no they have to take away our guns first..then they can use their illegally owned ones and the gov to take us all out easily...
racism from blacks is very high and they flaunt it and that seems to be okay in this new country of ours. In less then five years white people will be a minority and the next fifty...well.
between eroding away everything that made the united states great, taking away our freedoms, legalizing drugs and the hate for whitey this country is over and headed for an africa or mexico or both type country. it's over it has been for a while now as we lost the battles for change over the years it's now getting to the point where you can actually see it and it happened faster then most of us thought it would.
Funny you should bring race into this. Most of these mass murders are committed by whites. Whites killing whites and now little children. Are you blind or just a stupid azz?
sad

San Diego, CA

#53338 Dec 17, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you should bring race into this. Most of these mass murders are committed by whites. Whites killing whites and now little children. Are you blind or just a stupid azz?
ARE YOU HIGH? I commented on a conversation that started with dr.phil's post and balls response to that which I responded to balls. The discussion wasn't about the school shooting or mass murders or anything close to it. I suspect you are the racist ahole that posted race in the other thread about the mass shooting. You are connecting the two whereas I did not I was having two different conversations about TWO DIFFERENT things in two different threads.

I know I know hard for to grasp just as it was in the other thread but if you are going to comment then at least do so with some intelligence and try to keep it to the conversation that is happening not the imaginary one in your head.
Alice

Kihei, HI

#53339 Dec 17, 2012
Mrs. Lanza rights as a American citizen to own a gun is what got her killed. Not by a stranger, not by a thief, but by her own son with her own firearms. I wonder what would happen if she did not own a weapon? Would she, 20 kids, and 7 adults be alive this morning?
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#53340 Dec 17, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an example of the message constituents across red states were conveying to their politicians that were up for election in November. Those politicians took a thorough shellacking on November 6, 2012 and the teabaggers were left pretty much irrelevant.
sad

San Diego, CA

#53341 Dec 17, 2012
Alice wrote:
Mrs. Lanza rights as a American citizen to own a gun is what got her killed. Not by a stranger, not by a thief, but by her own son with her own firearms. I wonder what would happen if she did not own a weapon? Would she, 20 kids, and 7 adults be alive this morning?
I am Adam Lanza’s Mother
It's time to talk about mental illness
http://thebluereview.org/i-am-adam-lanzas-mot...

The author is essentially talking about the system's ability (or lack there of) to deal with psychosis.

When you read the article, the author has really jumped through all of the hoops, but she is getting absolutely no support from mental health community. What's a parent to do in this situation?

People have killed in many different ways we need to address the real issue IMO that doesn't include blaming this on guns.
sad

San Diego, CA

#53342 Dec 17, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an example of the message constituents across red states were conveying to their politicians that were up for election in November. Those politicians took a thorough shellacking on November 6, 2012 and the teabaggers were left pretty much irrelevant.
I actually have no problem with the "color" of America changing I have a problem with the blatent racism that is coming with it and how it is accepted and coddled as a good thing. It sickens me.

I also have a problem citizens being spied on, and gun control nuts agendas, and mind altering drugs being made LEGAL. The list goes on and that is just a few of the things that have lost and is losing this country forever.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#53343 Dec 17, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually have no problem with the "color" of America changing I have a problem with the blatent racism that is coming with it and how it is accepted and coddled as a good thing. It sickens me.
sad wrote:
<quoted text>between eroding away everything that made the united states great, taking away our freedoms, legalizing drugs and the hate for whitey this country is over and headed for an africa or mexico or both type country. it's over it has been for a while now as we lost the battles for change over the years it's now getting to the point where you can actually see it and it happened faster then most of us thought it would.
You can't have it both ways. Nice try @CYA.
Real Person

San Diego, CA

#53344 Dec 17, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You can't have it both ways. Nice try @CYA.
Are you high too?

I didn't say two different things. I said the exact same thing abd stand by it. So your dope riddled brain can make some drug induced statement about "you can't have it both ways" but the bottom line is what you said makes no sense at all.

Lets try this what am I having both ways?

Here it what you quoted that i typed..
" between eroding away everything that made the united states great, taking away our freedoms, legalizing drugs and the hate for whitey this country is over and headed for an africa or mexico or both type country. it's over it has been for a while now as we lost the battles for change over the years it's now getting to the point where you can actually see it and it happened faster then most of us thought it would."

and then this after in response to your deranged response...

"I actually have no problem with the "color" of America changing I have a problem with the blatent racism that is coming with it and how it is accepted and coddled as a good thing. It sickens me. "

So again I said on both statements that I am against racism and in the first quoted post that was really clear. Now unless you think hate for whitey is not racist then you really need to educate yourself and if you think that the way it is being accepted, perpetuated and coddled is a good thing and not racist then you are truly a lost individual.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#53345 Dec 17, 2012
You don't get it. Whenever you disagree with a liberal on any subject, that makes you a racist.
Real Person

San Diego, CA

#53346 Dec 17, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
You don't get it. Whenever you disagree with a liberal on any subject, that makes you a racist.
I get it. I wish it was laughable but it is quite sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 10 hr Leeward Outlier 2,710
News Feds charge ex-HPD officer - Hawaii News (Jun '09) 15 hr Muslim Terror Att... 86
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 16 hr Muslim Terror Att... 943
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) 17 hr Joe Balls 558
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Sun Goldie Locks 4 633
Liberal media bias is real Sun FBI Dirty - Trump... 10
unregistered district 1 is my bitch_ watch him ... (Oct '15) Sat District 1 95

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages