Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62078 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53243 Dec 12, 2012
No Balls wrote:
Guru is so wealthy he can afford to posts 50,000 plus sickazz comments 24/7. Hmmmmmmmm probably 1 of the only billionaires in this world that gets his JOLLIES posting anti-Obama racist comments on a free website. Yes folks he would rather show the world what a ignorant fck he is instead of sailing his $50,000,000 dollar ocean cruiser to exotic destinations. Dirty MTFCKing billionaires like Guru are so vindictive they raise rents on 11,000 of his rentals just because Obama won a second term. You know what? Now that I think of it I get the impression that Mr. Guru is just another GIANT AZZHOLE and a PATHELOGICAL LIAR like his pal Joe BALLS. You guys remember him(JBalls) he is the wealthy slumlord that lives in poverty stricken Waianae. Hahahahahaha yea RIGHT.
lol...just for the record...I am a MULTI-billionaire you sickfuck. Get is straight and deal with it you scumbag moron.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53244 Dec 12, 2012
Jack wrote:
Do most politicians need watching....Yes.
Guru's diatribe on obama..........predictably irrational.
And very infantile too.
Am surprised it took the rich b!tch guru this long to copy & paste my exact words.
Thought you wouldn't learn that until 2013.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#53245 Dec 12, 2012
Jealous Boy.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53246 Dec 12, 2012
I am really not a multi-billionaire. But for one second I was. lol...

...or am I?

I'll let jackpaufag figure it out.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#53247 Dec 13, 2012
The only person on this forum I've seen claim he is a millionaire is Harry. He must be eccentric to hang around here, day in, day out, posting under all those different names.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53248 Dec 13, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Jealous Boy.
Yes guru is a jealous boy. You are too dumb to be.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53249 Dec 13, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes guru is a jealous boy. You are too dumb to be.
Too bad Phoenix has to endure a jackass like you. Phoenix is a nice place, with cool people you fagggottt. I hope you live in south phoenix where you belong.

This is what the desert heat does to poor, dumb, racist morons like this in Phoenix. If you don't live at the higher elevations or have air conditioning you go nuts like this guy here. He is a white racist hater, and thinks everyone is a woman, no matter who you are. Too bad he wasn't here in front of me now or presented himself when I was there last week, it would have been a good workout.

Run and hide Jack.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53250 Dec 13, 2012
Your post has no legs, you are desperate, once again.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53251 Dec 13, 2012
The U.S. Navy has ordered service members on a military base in Bahrain to discontinue a long-standing tradition of a "Live Nativity" after a military atheist group complained that the manger scene not only violated the Constitution, but endangered Americans serving in a Muslim country as well.
The Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty and others in the armed services community have expressed disappointment over the Navy's decision to "inhibit the religious liberty" of military personnel at the military facility in Bahrain.

"This is another example of the military wrongly yielding to those who promote freedom from religion while squelching the constitutional protections for the free exercise of religion," said Chaplain (COL) Ron Crews, USAR retired, executive director of the chaplain alliance. "Every American, especially those who wear the uniform, should be allowed to exercise their religious liberties. We are very disappointed in the Navy's decision not to support the free exercise of religion of the personnel assigned to NSA Bahrain."

For several years, military personnel at Naval Support Activity (NSA) Bahrain have chosen to include a tree-lighting ceremony along with a live Nativity scene in celebration of Christmas. They also announce the arrival of Santa Claus, sing carols, and enjoy refreshments. Children who were looking forward to participating in the live Nativity scene were also disappointed about the announcement.

"This year, after a complaint by the Military Association of Atheists and Freethinkers, the Navy leadership ordered the Nativity scene to be removed from this year's celebration," said the chaplains' alliance, and confirmed by various news agencies.

"To me it's just very sad that we are almost paying homage to the Atheists and Freethinkers' mindset and we are not doing due diligence and equal respect for people of faith," Crews told The Christian Post Tuesday. "Particularly those on the front lines – let's

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/us-navy-can...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53252 Dec 13, 2012
Jack wrote:
Your post has no legs, you are desperate, once again.
wow.

nice post.

now go FK yourself again.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53253 Dec 13, 2012
ONLY 15 States Opt to Run Obamacare Exchanges!

Published: Thursday, 13 Dec 2012 | 1:47 PM ET
By: David Morgan

Obamacare supporters and protesters gather in front of the U.S. Supreme Court to find out the ruling on the Affordable Health Act June 28, 2012 in front of the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington, DC.

Only 15 states have told the federal government they plan to operate health insurance exchanges under President Barack Obama's reform law, leaving Washington with the daunting task of creating online marketplaces for two-thirds of the country.

On the eve of a federal deadline for states to say whether they will run their own exchanges, a top health care policy official told lawmakers that the exchanges will start enrolling eligible families starting on Oct. 1.

"I am confident that states and the federal government will be ready in 10 months, when consumers in all states can begin to apply," Gary Cohen, director of the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, told a House panel.

Cohen was among federal officials who testified alongside state health authorities at a hearing of the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health.

In written testimony, Cohen said that while 15 states have told the administration they will operate exchanges, 11 others have opted for versions that will require major involvement by the federal government.

Experts say the number of states planning to operate their own exchanges could reach 18, plus the District of Columbia, by the time the deadline arrives Friday.

But the administration would still be left to set up exchanges in at least 30 states, a challenge that is raising questions about how successfully U.S. officials can implement a key provision of the health care reform law.

Health Care Deadline
Friday is the last day states can opt out of the administration's health insurance exchange, and about half of the country is saying "no thanks." Betsy McCaughey, Defend Your Healthcare founder.

"I don't envy them for the job that they have," said Dennis Smith, who heads health services in Wisconsin, a state that has decided not to pursue its own exchange.

"At the end of the day, you're trying to connect a buyer to a seller. And the fundamental things required to do that are not yet in place," he said.

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which Obama signed into law more than 2 1/2 years ago, is expected to extend health coverage to more than 30 million uninsured Americans. Those who enroll in Obamacare starting in October would be covered by insurance from Jan. 1, 2014.

About half of those newly insured individuals would purchase private coverage from online exchanges at federally subsidized rates. Ultimately, the number of people finding coverage through exchanges is expected to reach 26 million, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

The remainder would be covered by expanding the Medicaid program for the poor to cover all adults earning up to 133 percent of the federal poverty level, or about $15,000 for individuals and $30,600 for a family of four.

Thursday's hearing provided a political stage for partisan rhetoric that has come to surround implementation of Obama's health reforms. The reforms have survived repeated Republican repeal efforts, a nail-biting consideration by the Supreme Court and a challenge to Obama's re-election.(Read More: Obamacare's Insurance Rule Upheld.)

Republicans and state officials from Republican-led states complained about compliance costs ...

continued-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53254 Dec 13, 2012
part 2/2-

"...and accused the Department of Health and Human Services of delaying the release of vital details and rules needed to move forward on the exchanges and on the planned Medicaid expansion.

"The uncertain regulatory environment and the overall lack of response from HHS are not encouraging the states or the health plans to move forward," said Rep. Michael Burgess, a Texas Republican.

In response, Congressional Democrats and their state allies stressed the law's benefits for senior citizens, protections for young adults and the sick, and the prospective economic benefits from an expected influx of billions of dollars in federal money.

"The (Republican) move now is to delay implementation under the guise of lack of information," said Rep. Frank Pallone, a New Jersey Democrat.

"The world in fact is not coming to an end," he added. "The nation will be better because of the Affordable Care Act."

States that don't run their own exchanges would opt for one of two alternatives: a federally facilitated exchange that requires minimal state participation, or a federal partnership exchange in which states help by performing certain duties.

States have until Feb. 15 to say whether they intend to seek a federal partnership exchange. Four have done so already, Cohen said.

The administration will have to engineer an information technology system capable of processing operations in a way that meet the needs of health care consumers in different states.

Experts say the biggest challenge will likely be providing adequate customer service to handle enrollment, as well as fielding a technology system capable of interfacing seamlessly with the system of each state government.

Cohen told the panel that the administration is building a website with interactive capabilities and a call center and has begun testing a data services hub designed to determine eligibility."

so 35 states just told obama to go to hell.

lol!

hahahhahhahahahahahahahahahaha aaa!!!

perfect!
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#53255 Dec 13, 2012
Guru wrote:
perfect!
Laugh now. Good for you ol' lady. Glad to see you make an attempt at humor.

Watch what occurs come next mid-term then after the general election to those states.

But of course you'll always have your fringe lunatic sites to quote which keeps the creatures content in their swamp. You included for sure.

Republicans, errrr, I mean teabaggers....The gift that keeps on giving.

Just as predicted and right on schedule.
Ho ho ho ho

Flushing, NY

#53256 Dec 13, 2012
Yup, two of those posters. Loss of a mind, pua ting.

Guru?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/honolulu-hi/T...

Balls?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/honolulu-hi/T...
Donald Grump

Flushing, NY

#53257 Dec 13, 2012
U sickman YES

Honolulu, HI

#53258 Dec 14, 2012
Guru wrote:
part 2/2-
"...and accused the Department of Health and Human Services of delaying the release of vital details and rules needed to move forward on the exchanges and on the planned Medicaid expansion.
"The uncertain regulatory environment and the overall lack of response from HHS are not encouraging the states or the health plans to move forward," said Rep. Michael Burgess, a Texas Republican.
In response, Congressional Democrats and their state allies stressed the law's benefits for senior citizens, protections for young adults and the sick, and the prospective economic benefits from an expected influx of billions of dollars in federal money.
"The (Republican) move now is to delay implementation under the guise of lack of information," said Rep. Frank Pallone, a New Jersey Democrat.
"The world in fact is not coming to an end," he added. "The nation will be better because of the Affordable Care Act."
States that don't run their own exchanges would opt for one of two alternatives: a federally facilitated exchange that requires minimal state participation, or a federal partnership exchange in which states help by performing certain duties.
States have until Feb. 15 to say whether they intend to seek a federal partnership exchange. Four have done so already, Cohen said.
The administration will have to engineer an information technology system capable of processing operations in a way that meet the needs of health care consumers in different states.
Experts say the biggest challenge will likely be providing adequate customer service to handle enrollment, as well as fielding a technology system capable of interfacing seamlessly with the system of each state government.
Cohen told the panel that the administration is building a website with interactive capabilities and a call center and has begun testing a data services hub designed to determine eligibility."
so 35 states just told obama to go to hell.
lol!
hahahhahhahahahahahahahahahaha aaa!!!
perfect!
In 2008 Obama promised a national healthcare plan and "you voted for him". Now that it has passed and is about to become a reality you have changed your manic depressed deseased brain. As we learn more about you daily(billionaire with 11,000 rentals)many understand you are truly a sick MTFCKR(50,000 plus ridiculous comments) that would benefit from Obamacare immediately. Mentally retards such as you just don't understand when someone is trying to get you help.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53259 Dec 14, 2012
U sickman YES wrote:
<quoted text>In 2008 Obama promised a national healthcare plan and "you voted for him". Now that it has passed and is about to become a reality you have changed your manic depressed deseased brain. As we learn more about you daily(billionaire with 11,000 rentals)many understand you are truly a sick MTFCKR(50,000 plus ridiculous comments) that would benefit from Obamacare immediately. Mentally retards such as you just don't understand when someone is trying to get you help.
lol...deal with it. It is tough being a billionaire with 11,000+++ rentals. I think I will raise their rents again. Just because of you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53260 Dec 14, 2012
While everyone is focusing on Arizona ’s new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!

An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this i
s a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102

Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.
More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But....

Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL drivers’ license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either

Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53261 Dec 14, 2012
...in light of the massacre today I am rescinding all increases in rent.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53262 Dec 14, 2012
Guru wrote:
...in light of the massacre today I am rescinding all increases in rent.
You think the values forced on our country by those like the ACLU and athiest groups may be causing these problems?

Or just another nutcase wishing to level the playing field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 6 min Joe Balls 119
Feral Cat Eradication 12 min Joe Balls 28
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 10 hr District 1 751
Looking for polish people in hawaii (May '08) 10 hr District 1 14
News Hawaii pays off lawyers' fees for Honolulu news... 11 hr American_Infidel 2
News Renewable-energy plan for Hawaii's public schoo... 11 hr Joe Balls 2
News Hilo Hattie could soon be called home by homeless 11 hr Joe Balls 3
More from around the web

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]