Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.
Comments
51,361 - 51,380 of 61,960 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#52927 Nov 22, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! if obama said it, it is 100% true!!! of course, we should have know that.
gee...nothing about Benghazi is true that he said. It is true and is now been PROVEN and REPORTED that obama knew it was terrorism WITHIN 78 mins of the atrocities there. Of course, he lied for 16 days after that, and he still won't address his lies there, or with his bc, stolen SS#, phony selective service card, or release any of his college records which says he is a foreign exchange student.
It is amazing how dumb his followers are. Wait until you see his tax increases on you in just over a month. The fallacy is that it won't hit the middle class. LOL!
...you are so dumb pau it is beyond explanation.
Stick with the subject Dirt Boy. Don't forget to stuff you pie hole with more crow.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#52928 Nov 22, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I read about a restaurant adding on to bill for obamacare.
Watch all businesses do the same.
And, yes, I do hate the puppet and all it stands for.
Oh yes, it's happening all over. Obama's answer to everything is to go on welfare. Obama's going after our finances to weaken the nation, then he'll say we have to surrender to the Chiness.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#52929 Nov 22, 2012
hahahaha Glad to see you two still complaining. Mahalo for the holiday gift.....just you and yours quit breeding.
Francine

Waianae, HI

#52930 Nov 22, 2012
Yeah, quit breeding, Balls.
alice

United States

#52931 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to all you turkeys.
Luau Slippahs

Honolulu, HI

#52932 Nov 22, 2012
*Splat*.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#52933 Nov 22, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I read about a restaurant adding on to bill for obamacare.
Watch all businesses do the same.
And, yes, I do hate the puppet and all it stands for.
...And watch these numb-nuts daily receipts fall by the wayside who implement this nonsense. The sales for the numb-nuts at Denny's and Papa John's has already taken a hit.

Location hidden

#52934 Nov 22, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
...And watch these numb-nuts daily receipts fall by the wayside who implement this nonsense. The sales for the numb-nuts at Denny's and Papa John's has already taken a hit.
Not so. I raised rates for Obama-worshippers over a year ago. They don't know it, of course, but they pay Me an "Obama tax" right up front and right on through the job. Usually about 30 to 50%, depending on the level of dufus-ness they expel.

Location hidden

#52935 Nov 22, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
...And
Pau, at one time you gave me a site to go to because I was getting so much spam and wanted to block it. I "lost" the thing the last time I updated windows so could you give it to me again? I don't know how to get it back.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#52936 Nov 22, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Not so. I raised rates for Obama-worshippers over a year ago. They don't know it, of course, but they pay Me an "Obama tax" right up front and right on through the job. Usually about 30 to 50%, depending on the level of dufus-ness they expel.
You're not a franchise owner of a national chain. Whatever your spouting doesn't qualify. Quit trying to pimp yourself as a meaningful yellow streak.

Location hidden

#52937 Nov 23, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a franchise owner of a national chain. Whatever your spouting doesn't qualify. Quit trying to pimp yourself as a meaningful yellow streak.
I do what I can.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#52938 Nov 23, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
obama will allow the Iranians to get a nuke too. He will slow things down and talk to them until they have them. He will then say he tried, and then ww3 will break out, if not before.
PRESIDENT OBAMA GET'S FOUR MORE YEARS.....Love to say, Told you so....lololololololol....
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#52940 Nov 23, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Pau, at one time you gave me a site to go to because I was getting so much spam and wanted to block it. I "lost" the thing the last time I updated windows so could you give it to me again? I don't know how to get it back.
If you use Firefox by Mozilla as your web browser then get the NoScript add on, it helps reduce a lot of the garbage the web throws around. I also use Adblock plus as an add with Firefox which helps some.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#52941 Nov 23, 2012
Guru wrote:
GURU PREDICTION: ROMNEY WINS OVER 300 ELECTORAL VOTES
It seems to all of us in here that the one who is panicked is you lefty morons like pau and meezer. You are living in la-la land and are suffocating on your own delusions. We will see in 5 days who is right. Here is how you will know how the elections are going, when the lines are around the block in the swing states. That combined with the northeast states getting flattened by Sandy and the weak dems not showing up to vote and you have an election for Mitt right there. Of course, you will be the ones saying the election is rigged, because it will be just like 2000.
Florida....Romney will win by 7 points
Ohio...Romney wins by 1%
The polls today (Washington Times) are over-polling the dems by 8 points in all of the swing states. They are trying to mirror the turnout of 2008, which is not going to hold now...not even close. When they get their counts, they then adjust the polls down for R's, and up for D's. That is so off it is comical. They are simply giving obama 8 points without polling it, because that is what happened in 2008. Now however internal polling has Republicans far more motivated in every category including women, the young, and most importantly, the Independents who put obama in last time. The Republicans and Independents now are motivated to vote, and that influences turnout. It will do so dramatically this time as people now know who obama is and can look at his lousy record. That is why Romney will win this election by a landslide. The left of course will be in denial up to the end, and even afterwards as they say Romney stole it.
GURU'S call:
***ROMNEY wins this election by 5-10% of the popular vote, and will win over 300 electoral votes.
The excuse the left will give is that the black voters failed to turn out this time, and the election was rigged. Count on it.
....Hey Weasel....SO GLAD WE HAVE SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU BY......WHAT A FUCKW*D YOU ARE.....

Location hidden

#52942 Nov 23, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use Firefox by Mozilla as your web browser then get the NoScript add on, it helps reduce a lot of the garbage the web throws around. I also use Adblock plus as an add with Firefox which helps some.
Thank, Noscript is the one I had. I see they changed it this month, maybe that's why it disappeared when I upgraded. I can't get the little icon to appear now, I'll have to get the wife to take a look. I REALLY don't know anything about computers.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#52943 Nov 23, 2012
mmm

Guru wrote:
GURU PREDICTION: ROMNEY WINS OVER 300 ELECTORAL VOTES
It seems to all of us in here that the one who is panicked is you lefty morons like pau and meezer. You are living in la-la land and are suffocating on your own delusions. We will see in 5 days who is right. Here is how you will know how the elections are going, when the lines are around the block in the swing states. That combined with the northeast states getting flattened by Sandy and the weak dems not showing up to vote and you have an election for Mitt right there. Of course, you will be the ones saying the election is rigged, because it will be just like 2000.
Florida....Romney will win by 7 points
Ohio...Romney wins by 1%
The polls today (Washington Times) are over-polling the dems by 8 points in all of the swing states. They are trying to mirror the turnout of 2008, which is not going to hold now...not even close. When they get their counts, they then adjust the polls down for R's, and up for D's. That is so off it is comical. They are simply giving obama 8 points without polling it, because that is what happened in 2008. Now however internal polling has Republicans far more motivated in every category including women, the young, and most importantly, the Independents who put obama in last time. The Republicans and Independents now are motivated to vote, and that influences turnout. It will do so dramatically this time as people now know who obama is and can look at his lousy record. That is why Romney will win this election by a landslide. The left of course will be in denial up to the end, and even afterwards as they say Romney stole it.
GURU'S call:
***ROMNEY wins this election by 5-10% of the popular vote, and will win over 300 electoral votes.
The excuse the left will give is that the black voters failed to turn out this time, and the election was rigged. Count on it.
....Hey Weasel....SO GLAD WE HAVE SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU BY......WHAT A FUCKW*D YOU ARE.....

......just an LA Faker...no more.

Location hidden

#52944 Nov 23, 2012
Guru, made a decision and bought a Prius. Wife wanted all the bells and whistles, so they have to keep it for a few days to add on some girlie-goodies. I told her she'll need to go back to college just to drive the damn thing, it's more like a space capsule than a car. For the same money she could have bought a decked-out Land Cruiser, but not a pickup. The new Tundras are 55K! I would have bought a work truck of some sort had I any choice in model selection, but she has to work a couple more years, wants the mileage, and the car appeals to her. It's NOT the compact C model, they are on back-order. This is the whale, I forget the model already, and hope I don't regret letting the wife make the decision. I pick better cars. LOL, I hope it rides as good as it looks, the wife does. Also checked out the new Ford Hybrid, 50 more HP and better mileage, but Toyota is the King of Hybrids for good reason. The Ford seems cheaply built by comparison, the seats are HORRIBLE to sit in. I'm 6', 190, and I can't squeeze into the seat without something trying to wedge itself in my butt. I wonder if Harry was under the seat?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#52945 Nov 23, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....Hey Weasel....SO GLAD WE HAVE SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU BY......WHAT A FUCKW*D YOU ARE.....
lol...the only FUCKW*D IN HERE is you who voted for obama and hides his location like a little girl. obama and Axelrod created millions of votes out of nowhere Hey, no biggie for me, I am just going to raise all my rents to crush his base. That is about 11,000 renters. We will see how they like it when I tell them it is because of obama. I hope you are one of them.

I also doubt if obama will get through his "4 years" as you think at the rate he is going. No president has a great second term, and he will feel it in spades. The fiscal cliff, if we go over it, will crush most of his base and him.

If not that, then something else like Benghazi or anything else. There are always one than a few ways to skin a cat.

So, I wasn't going to give any raises this year, but now I will be raising them about $50-75/month starting in January. The notices went out last week. That means another $550,000-825,000/month (about $1M/year) Yeah, now I have a reason to do it.

Thanks obama. Hope you can explain it to your base. I know I can.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#52946 Nov 23, 2012
correction:

"If not that, then something else like Benghazi or anything else. There are always one than a few ways to skin a cat.'

should read...

If not that, then something else like Benghazi or anything else. There are always MORE than a few ways to skin a cat.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#52947 Nov 23, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Guru, made a decision and bought a Prius. Wife wanted all the bells and whistles, so they have to keep it for a few days to add on some girlie-goodies. I told her she'll need to go back to college just to drive the damn thing, it's more like a space capsule than a car. For the same money she could have bought a decked-out Land Cruiser, but not a pickup. The new Tundras are 55K! I would have bought a work truck of some sort had I any choice in model selection, but she has to work a couple more years, wants the mileage, and the car appeals to her. It's NOT the compact C model, they are on back-order. This is the whale, I forget the model already, and hope I don't regret letting the wife make the decision. I pick better cars. LOL, I hope it rides as good as it looks, the wife does. Also checked out the new Ford Hybrid, 50 more HP and better mileage, but Toyota is the King of Hybrids for good reason. The Ford seems cheaply built by comparison, the seats are HORRIBLE to sit in. I'm 6', 190, and I can't squeeze into the seat without something trying to wedge itself in my butt. I wonder if Harry was under the seat?
lol...Harry- lol!

well good luck, I am glad you bought the bigger one. The little ones are not great imo.

I'll have to look it up, I was not aware of a bigger model as I haven't looked at them.

Drive safe!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Putin a Bigger Putz than Obama 17 min District 1 1
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 43 min District 1 122
Abercrombie sets historical defeat 50 min District 1 5
Abercrombie screws HHSC employees by starting r... 54 min District 1 8
Construction on Honolulu's King Street bicycle ... 3 hr Joe Balls 2
Watch KITV's Friday midday webcast 3 hr Joe Balls 2
OCCC escapee walked through open gate, official... 3 hr Joe Balls 2
•••
•••
•••