Gangs in Hawaii
true Hawaiian

Los Angeles, CA

#722 Sep 19, 2013
waianae valley boyz wrote:
<quoted text>
FcK CRIPZ &BLOODZ! WESTSIDAHZ WANNA BE GANGSTAHZ! WE KANAKA MAOLI!
Rajah dat my Bradah.
No matta how bad dis haole tink dey are
Us Kanaka maoli going stand proud and protect our own
step in da pocket monkeys
Smile

Kahului, HI

#723 Sep 19, 2013
Maui Boy wrote:
There is gangs. You gotta be a local to know dat. Wailuku is the worst place on Maui.
Is it really? You gotta be kidding me. I lived there practically my whole life. So, I don't know what you talking about. Ppl might laugh in your face to say something like that.
Baby Jay

Honolulu, HI

#724 Sep 19, 2013
Gangs are Gay. Come to UFC Gym if you really like be legitimate. Gang guy vs trained chick =choked out and beaten da f'up and dats fo' real kakeal come try!
bitchondablok

Vancouver, WA

#725 Sep 23, 2013
alice wrote:
LA Mexican gangs are already here slapping around the Kalihihi and Waianae gangs.
Hey trick learn how to spell. and i promise ill make you look like a little girl that's learning the ropes. keep talking dumb but don't talk till you got facts. at least us "mokes" don't depend on dumb want to bes like you to pull threw with any sort of product wise up before someone does it for you.
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#726 Sep 27, 2013
Of course you guys would think there is no "gangs" or organizations because you guys are regular citizens. LOOOOOOL
Malapitbull

Honolulu, HI

#727 Sep 28, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Of course you guys would think there is no "gangs" or organizations because you guys are regular citizens. LOOOOOOL
18 USO just got federal indicted from Oahu prisons to be thrown into hothouse ova hea we call them "Gorillas in the Mist." At least they did us a favor and swept their own monkey azzez into their cages! Wow Blacks, Mexicans, Samoans perpetuating stereotypes that their own Mothers & Fathers who go to the good church scorn at...Sorry but lets face it Gangs are for Losers.
lil blue

Kapolei, HI

#731 Dec 20, 2013
Hillside Crip !(New addition to makakilo
Island of Maui

Honolulu, HI

#732 Jan 6, 2014
Crazy young thugs ! CYT run Maui ! Outlaw till I die !

Since: Feb 13

Kapolei, HI

#733 Jan 11, 2014
All punch of wanna B'z and internet bangers in here. The little kids in Iraq and Afghanistan will put most of these gangs in America to shame.
marialani

Honolulu, HI

#734 Jan 11, 2014
Bobby Bouche wrote:
<quoted text>
bra come on you spell it "Jankenapo" papper rock or scissors!
papper?
marialani

Honolulu, HI

#735 Jan 11, 2014
true Hawaiian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol little boy, no Hawaiians scared of some tiny ass flipz with chains.
I went pchs and the flipz never run shit but their mouths
Couldn't bang for nothing.
Think you tuff step in da pocket.(if you a real fighter you no who I am just by me saying that)
Flip gangs get the prettiest boys.
WESTSIDAHZ

Waianae, HI

#736 Jan 13, 2014
kuhio park terrace wrote:
son.of.sam is the baddest gang there is in hawaii and everyone knows it...96819 is where its at....ladee crime in da hood....
WESTSIDAHS! KALIHI, KPT FAK ALL FAKAZ! I WENT TO KPT CALL OUT EVERBODY BUT NOBODY WANTED FOA BANG!
WESTSIDAHZ

Waianae, HI

#737 Jan 13, 2014
lil blue wrote:
Hillside Crip !(New addition to makakilo
Wat
BOI, LIKE BANG! WESTSIDAHZ IS ALWAYS DOWN!

Since: Feb 13

Kapolei, HI

#738 Jan 14, 2014
You guys want to see the real grits and dirty ghettos in hawaii go Pupukahi,Pupuole,Pupumomi or has they say "PooP town" Waipahu and you'll see what i mean,all these streets are over flowing with Micronesians,also go California street in Waiawa,Ohai street and you'll see that is also over flowing with Micronesians. The samoans are even moving out of PooP town in Waipahu and the cops don't even patrol the streets in PooP town. In waiawa the drug dealers have all but moved out since the Micros moved in. If you want to bang go to these two places i mentioned i promise you you'll get stabbed or killed in these two places that are now run by Micros. ALL YO BANGERS IN HERE GO POOP TOWN OR CALIFORNIA STREE OR OHAI STREET IN WAIAWA,IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BANG GO WHERE THE MICROS LIVE AND I BET YOU'LL END UP ON THE 6 A CLOCK NEWS. EITHER STABBED TO DEATH OR IN CRITICAL CONDITION.
CaLifornia Raised

Ewa Beach, HI

#739 Jan 16, 2014
Netbanging is lame as fuck. Hawaii is dope got love for most people here n u guys can scrap but come on. There is no reason at all to gangbang here if u go to Los Angeles u will see what real gangbangin is. It's not cool it's a way of life in California that will get u killed. People out here just seem to imitate to be cool.
eikin

Las Piņas City, Philippines

#740 Feb 17, 2014
filipino gangstas are raet checkout satanas gang in newyprk and san diego
Francine

Waianae, HI

#741 Feb 17, 2014
Like gangbang? Bang me instead!
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#742 Feb 17, 2014
imposter alert
Spirit WG

United States

#743 Feb 28, 2014
Punk fools- AR~ Asain Realm. Bitches!!!
ilocis

United States

#744 Mar 7, 2014
We have the syndicate here which is alot worse then a gang. Read up on it ask your elders. They shipped 2 italian mob guys back to vegas in pieces in a cooler with a note saying yum yum was good send some more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man found guilty of raping Canadian woman in Wa... 4 hr District 1 8
News Kakaako homeless to receive sweep notices 5 hr Grace Fortescue 11
News Heavy rains in downtown Honolulu 6 hr District 1 15
News Students rally for air conditioned classrooms (Mar '08) 6 hr District 1 208
News Geiling-Walje engagement 13 hr Joe Bin Biden 1
News NextEra-Hawaiian Electric deal not the only opt... 14 hr American_Infidel 3
Poll Alice is a schnook (Sep '09) 14 hr CC CERT 655
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages