Gangs in Hawaii

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#628 Mar 6, 2013
Flipsterhi wrote:
Damn I think we should form cross suns again. I was 5 th grade when Jerome ask me to form it with him and molo,Roderick.
N
\ O /
NO. GUTS
/ L \
O
R
Y
Cross Suns? Wasn't that one of their guys that did a driveby shooting in Ewa Beach in the nineties? He shot up a girl's red Honda from the back of a pickup because she wouldn't go out with him? Based in Waipahu? It was caught on video?
Francine

Mililani, HI

#629 Mar 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Cross Suns? Wasn't that one of their guys that did a driveby shooting in Ewa Beach in the nineties? He shot up a girl's red Honda from the back of a pickup because she wouldn't go out with him? Based in Waipahu? It was caught on video?
Strange how you can remember stuff from the nineties but cannot remember what you posted yesterday. Classic sign on a CHRONIC pathological liar making up hard to believe bullshyt. Do you remember killing the neighbors dog with 8 shots? Then dragging it next door to your neighbors house? The best is you posted the neighbor tied up the DEAD DOG and apologized to you. Yes Balls we believe stuff like that especially from you.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#630 Mar 7, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Strange how you can remember stuff from the nineties but cannot remember what you posted yesterday. Classic sign on a CHRONIC pathological liar making up hard to believe bullshyt. Do you remember killing the neighbors dog with 8 shots? Then dragging it next door to your neighbors house? The best is you posted the neighbor tied up the DEAD DOG and apologized to you. Yes Balls we believe stuff like that especially from you.
You believe it, no-one else throws hissy fits over it.
head of specail ops gov

Sunnyvale, CA

#631 Mar 7, 2013
well look at it like this mcdonalds wants to set up shop in your town is their business......gangs are always expanding......how do drugs from asia get to america..through hawaii ...im head of specail ops for hwaii head of cia head of nsa and head of fbi.....i ocntroll all islands i kkeo an eye on all the gangs in hawaii every phone call email to russia asia africa ......i follow its the same people every time .....ive started over 10,000 gangs mafia groups from heelss angels to kkk ..........why history repeats it self....over and over again thier a collage class garduateing in june .....that doctors judges lawyers pimps prostitutes in every town eevery city ...think theiur the first to move into the town ..........6666666666666666666. ........they dont realize some one was their before them......with other prioritys other agendas ..........il fuck you up im a bad ass i control hawaii i own all the real estate comapanies ....i know every hawaii collage player i fly all the hawaiians to las vegas we know the scores of every game ....fbi from big island mother fuckers66666666666666666
lilreagan

Sevierville, TN

#632 Mar 9, 2013
hawaiian wrote:
<quoted text>
mayor wrights blood wassup. we used to lock your og's up in the laundry mat and beat em up over in kukui garden hahaha. ask your og's about og jungles, but much love to you guys we all still goin tough
y'all didn't do that shit to my famz cuhz. so i don't know what OG's you talkin bout. aint no OG's from the 80s to the late 90s ill tell u dat

Since: Feb 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#634 Mar 9, 2013
Kids in Iraq and Afghanistan are more Nuts then this Wangstahs in Hawaii,In Hawaii they think a 9mm is scary,try confront some hajis kids who are hoped out on dope and are packing AK's and nothing to loose.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#635 Mar 9, 2013
Devil-Dog wrote:
Kids in Iraq and Afghanistan are more Nuts then this Wangstahs in Hawaii,In Hawaii they think a 9mm is scary,try confront some hajis kids who are hoped out on dope and are packing AK's and nothing to loose.
Hey fa ggot you ever get that boyfriend of yours boner outta you ass ya homo.....LMFAO
Sick one

Matthews, NC

#636 Mar 10, 2013
alice wrote:
But mexican Meth lords are coming from Juarea, mexico. They will lop off heads of any moke that does not serve them and quickly.
Alice your mouth going get you in trouble!!
Stop well you ahead...

I.p address's are easy to acquire ....

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#637 Mar 10, 2013
Sick one wrote:
<quoted text>
Alice your mouth going get you in trouble!!
Stop well you ahead...
I.p address's are easy to acquire ....
And what will you do? Kill someone over an internet forum?
American_Infidel s Nanny

Mesa, AZ

#639 Mar 11, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> And what will you do? Kill someone over an internet forum?
I'd just blame it all on Harry like you.
Mahu-Wahine

Honolulu, HI

#641 Mar 21, 2013
Oh no..no more ALOHA PONO MANAO where is it?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#642 Mar 21, 2013
Mahu-Wahine wrote:
Oh no..no more ALOHA PONO MANAO where is it?
Whats that moron your crack stash? maybe you'll find it up your fatass you sick homo.....lmfao
Monica

Mililani, HI

#644 Mar 22, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Whats that moron your crack stash? maybe you'll find it up your fatass you sick homo.....lmfao
STFCKUP you desert fa@@ot.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#645 Mar 22, 2013
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>STFCKUP you desert fa@@ot.
Layoff the meth you bitter azzhole and calm the fuckdown ya bi tch.....
Mano

Mililani, HI

#647 Mar 23, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Layoff the meth you bitter azzhole and calm the fuckdown ya bi tch.....
Your big mouth is from blowing the Jolly Green giants dikk. Anyone that talks about azzes like you has to be a fcking queer.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#648 Mar 23, 2013
Mano wrote:
<quoted text>Your big mouth is from blowing the Jolly Green giants dikk. Anyone that talks about azzes like you has to be a fcking queer.
You have your buddy's boner in your mouth fruitcake sucking out all of his semen like a sick homo you are you dickstain azzhole....
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#649 Mar 23, 2013
Mano wrote:
<quoted text>Your big mouth is from blowing the Jolly Green giants dikk. Anyone that talks about azzes like you has to be a fcking queer.
I heard from one of your queer buddy's you love to suck on a grizzly bear's cockandballs you sick fuckinhomo.....
Joe Arpaio fan club

Mililani, HI

#650 Mar 24, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>I heard from one of your queer buddy's you love to suck on a grizzly bear's cockandballs you sick fuckinhomo.....
Look stupid there are no bears in Hawaii nei. It is so obvious your a immature kid still wet behind his ears with such ridiculous comments. Grow up and stop missing school or you will always be a dummy with no brains. Your a great candidate for Joe Arpaio's tent city with the pink prison outfits and baloney sandwiches. Shape up and get educated instead of acting stupida nd posting homo comments on the Honolulu forum.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#651 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Arpaio fan club wrote:
<quoted text>Look stupid there are no bears in Hawaii nei. It is so obvious your a immature kid still wet behind his ears with such ridiculous comments. Grow up and stop missing school or you will always be a dummy with no brains. Your a great candidate for Joe Arpaio's tent city with the pink prison outfits and baloney sandwiches. Shape up and get educated instead of acting stupida nd posting homo comments on the Honolulu forum.
So you get poked in the mouth with a big fat schlongg and you think you're cool?......it means you're a dicksmoker you sick homo.....LMFAO
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#652 Mar 24, 2013
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>STFCKUP you desert fa@@ot.
Oh okay you tough crossdresser fa ggot on meth.....also layoff the crack you drug infested dope......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 42 min -Prince- 3,205
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 2 hr Mary 703
Trump or Hillary 5 hr Dickhead 1 fungus... 71
Big Island DUI Arrests UP,, You Lose with BOOZE... 9 hr District 1 9
earn money 14 hr mshell75 1
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum Mon District 1 26
Failed GOP Prediction Sun Leeward Outlier 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages