Not all gang activity is bad.
See the early origins below.
Note: gang recognition prior to tatoos
and hand signs.

&fe ature=related
alice

Honolulu, HI

#28 May 12, 2008
California statutes define gangs as a group of 3 or more with criminal intent.
Cutchase64

United States

#29 May 12, 2008
Not all gang activity is bad.
See the early origins below.
Note: gang recognition prior to tatoos
and hand signs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
aliyah

United States

#30 May 12, 2008
Hawaii, wanna be gangs, LOL!
Cutchase64

United States

#31 May 12, 2008
Ignore last Cutchase youtube link..
da buggah no work. The Youtube link
above the last, does (fo' some odd reason).
Have a chuckle.
niggaplz

Honolulu, HI

#32 May 18, 2008
you guys must just live on the f*ckin rich side.
you can't judge something you don't even know.
why don't you come down here for a few days and see just how "safe" it is.
Samantha

Hilo, HI

#33 May 19, 2008
Hey niggaplz, according to some persons on this forum, Honolulu is such a horrid place, and the crime here is outrageously out of control. Can you educate some of the, along with myself, how Honolulu compares to places like Compton? I also hear that the cops there are all perfect, absolutely no corruption of any kind, what do you think? I just want to shed some light on how good or bad we actually have it here. Thanks!:)
Cutchase64

United States

#34 May 19, 2008
My apology, apparently Youtube, either
services their site and "unlinks" links..
or another hi-techie mystery..retry to
have the gang joke make sense:

SaMoAn_BabbiiE

United States

#35 May 19, 2008
WESTSIDE PIRU NICCAH..
bebe gurl kilikina

Honolulu, HI

#36 Jun 2, 2008
it iz true dat we dnt have gangz dwn hea who iz straight up craz lyk da mainland but it is still an issue we still do have some gangs we get ms-13 housing,kpt,eight street is startin 2 recruit n many mo.yea sum pepz b doin da wanna b stuff n try 2 start a new gang but dnt kno da rulez.gangs are dea 4 reasons.parents with thoughtsdat dea kids mayb in a gang crip(crab) or blood(slob)should ask themselves wat dea doin wrong n y dea not givin dem da luv dea need da money it not only dea fault deaz also peer pressure n wantin 2 b accepted but most of those kids arent fuked up dea jus need 2 kno dea kan have betta...
bebe gurl kilikina

Honolulu, HI

#37 Jun 2, 2008
i mean diz aint comptan nor L.A but we get gangs n i luv my pepz who repin hawaii includin r gang boiz n gurlz but 2 b straight up y yooh wryin bout dwn hea dea aint doin da rules...commiting a crime,killin sum1,tattooz,beef 2 b accepted mayb.we aint no losaz we just aint dat bored enough to try b sumtin wea not.no quarter burns nutin so yeah we get da drugs n shit by y yooh wryin ur pep aint dyin?

“Praise the Lord!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#38 Jun 2, 2008
For any who may aspire to join a gang or think it's a good lifestyle choice, you are wrong. The negatives so outweigh any percieved positives that it's just not even debatable. Besides, there's nothing respectable about joining a gang and being a criminal. You will get much more respect and will respect yourself if instead of the monkey see/monkey do route, you become an individual, start using that thing between your ears and realize that the benefits really can be very positive. You might actually surprise yourself.
You Will Go Blind

Honolulu, HI

#39 Jun 3, 2008
Do not join a gang and do not use your body as an amusement park.

“Praise the Lord!”

Location hidden

#40 Jun 3, 2008
You Will Go Blind wrote:
Do not join a gang and do not use your body as an amusement park.
Our society has become so narcissistic, people have gone crazy with the tattos, piercings etc.... It's really a form of self worship and indicative of a sick society that is attempting to fix spiritual problems by pyhsical means. Always searching for truth yet never finding it, trying to fill a God-shaped void with everything but.
bEbE

Honolulu, HI

#41 Jun 4, 2008
but still parents need to be more involved in their kids lives. I know some of the parents do but i had a sister in a gang she went into it because she didnt have friends when she moved down here and only knew violence and not love my family did not do nothing. once your in its hard to get out when my sister came out because i made her relize she could so much better and that people cared she came home to me half dead she had been beaten to near death for backing out, threaten and disowned which is why we now live on the island of O'ahu. I had to put myself in danger just to relize someone cared i got mobbed by 4 people for trying to get her out if parents could just be more understanding,more open and have time for their kids maybe some wouldn't be doing what their doing now...
Krusty

Honolulu, HI

#42 Jun 4, 2008
bebe gurl kilikina wrote:
it iz true dat we dnt have gangz dwn hea who iz straight up craz lyk da mainland but it is still an issue we still do have some gangs we get ms-13 housing,kpt,eight street is startin 2 recruit n many mo.yea sum pepz b doin da wanna b stuff n try 2 start a new gang but dnt kno da rulez.gangs are dea 4 reasons.parents with thoughtsdat dea kids mayb in a gang crip(crab) or blood(slob)should ask themselves wat dea doin wrong n y dea not givin dem da luv dea need da money it not only dea fault deaz also peer pressure n wantin 2 b accepted but most of those kids arent fuked up dea jus need 2 kno dea kan have betta...
Dang, can you please write this in simple english?! I was trying to read it, but these words are too hard for me. Please simplify if for me! I didn't graduate Magna Cum Laude and I forgot my secret decoder.

“Dave C in Hawaii”

Makakilo, Hawaii

#43 Jun 4, 2008
Hawaii "gangs" are gangster wannabes, and all they actually are are wankster gonnabes.
flip

Honolulu, HI

#44 Jun 4, 2008
tank us gangtahs. we keep dah streets clean from dah hawaiians. Dey no come out when we around for da chains dey know gone slap em hard. Mo hawaiians stay home da safah for all.
BUSTED

Honolulu, HI

#45 Jun 4, 2008
bebe gurl kilikina wrote:
i mean diz aint comptan nor L.A but we get gangs n i luv my pepz who repin hawaii includin r gang boiz n gurlz but 2 b straight up y yooh wryin bout dwn hea dea aint doin da rules...commiting a crime,killin sum1,tattooz,beef 2 b accepted mayb.we aint no losaz we just aint dat bored enough to try b sumtin wea not.no quarter burns nutin so yeah we get da drugs n shit by y yooh wryin ur pep aint dyin?
English please...
Fat Broad

Honolulu, HI

#46 Jun 5, 2008
flip wrote:
tank us gangtahs. we keep dah streets clean from dah hawaiians. Dey no come out when we around for da chains dey know gone slap em hard. Mo hawaiians stay home da safah for all.
You f**king hip hop pygmy wannabe, shut the f**k up and go back to Olongapo city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your favorite cat feed? 1 hr Morris Dee kat 45
News Hawaii committee calls for Obama statue in his ... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 98
Kim Jong Un Loves US Peacenik Liberals (Oct '17) 4 hr District 1 80
HA-HA-Ha !! 13 hr American_Infidel 1
Trump 2020! 16 hr American_Infidel 4
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 16 hr District 1 1,207
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 16 hr District 1 1,147

Waipio Jobs

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages