Windward traffic cams - Hawaii Features

Question: For months I've noticed that there are traffic cameras installed at key locations in Windward Oahu. Read more
KailuaBoyInTexas

New Braunfels, TX

#1 Nov 28, 2009
Innovations like this show that there are some folks in Government that have a good head on their shoulders. What a great system; being able to change signal timings. Solutions like this are so much cheaper, smarter, than putting down more asphalt and cement to handle increasing traffic loads. Good stuff.
FiS

Pearl City, HI

#2 Nov 28, 2009
Can traffic cams be installed near the Red Hill off ramp east bound? The traffic there and at Tripler offramp in the morning is so bad but the traffic reporters can't report it because there are no cams there. The nearest cams are on the Halawa Heights overpass (shoots only before the Red Hill offramp) and the Fort Shafter overpass!!! Look at the stretch of road that has no cams!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Councilman urges HART to televise rail transit ... 8 min Da Kingfish 4
Hawaii Merchants should have CCW 10 min Da Kingfish 3
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon (Aug '14) 17 min Da Kingfish 245
Hawaii: NOT Paradise 8 hr District 1 2
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 9 hr Jack 710
Blacks riot in Minneapolis 9 hr Jack 18
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 9 hr Jack 2,401
Waipio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web