Windward traffic cams - Hawaii Features

Windward traffic cams - Hawaii Features

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Nov 27, 2009, titled Windward traffic cams - Hawaii Features. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Question: For months I've noticed that there are traffic cameras installed at key locations in Windward Oahu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

KailuaBoyInTexas

Canyon Lake, TX

#1 Nov 28, 2009
Innovations like this show that there are some folks in Government that have a good head on their shoulders. What a great system; being able to change signal timings. Solutions like this are so much cheaper, smarter, than putting down more asphalt and cement to handle increasing traffic loads. Good stuff.
FiS

Pearl City, HI

#2 Nov 28, 2009
Can traffic cams be installed near the Red Hill off ramp east bound? The traffic there and at Tripler offramp in the morning is so bad but the traffic reporters can't report it because there are no cams there. The nearest cams are on the Halawa Heights overpass (shoots only before the Red Hill offramp) and the Fort Shafter overpass!!! Look at the stretch of road that has no cams!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wut Da Fuh? 5 hr Joe Balls 90
Could HI end up like Puerto Rico? 7 hr Joe Balls 17
The Clinton Cloak of Invisibility 7 hr District 1 27
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 8 hr Jack 820
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 8 hr Jack 4,619
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 8 hr Jack 2,774
Take a knee and YOURE FIRED! 9 hr Joe Balls 119

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance