Hawaii Rail - Satan's project
Borg13

San Leandro, CA

#21 Nov 6, 2012
Yup, call in the drones. By the way Splat.
Satan Claus

Wahiawa, HI

#22 Nov 6, 2012
ha ha ha ha ha
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#23 Nov 6, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> This was all planned years ago, back in the sixties or seventies. The new players are the old players, just their names have changed by marriage, and some have gotten old. Here's an example of what I consider corruption. When Waihe'e was governor he made a big deal about Koolawe island and the Hawaiian movement. It was the headlines back then, a big deal was made about him and the Hawaiians. But the real scam went un-noticed. Nothing became of the island issue in the end, just political hot air as usual, but here's what happened that's significant. A short movie was made of him getting off a helicopter in a lavlava, it was all over tv. What people don't know it that Wahee's wife had started a film company, shot the film, and made HALF A MILLION of taxpayer money for doing it. Not bad for three hours work, eh?
At least she worked 3 hrs. Balls. Try it sometime.

Honolulu is following Phoenix's rail history. They voted it down in the eighties and now it is up and running. Soon to expand another twenty miles cause it is so fine.

Keep up your jibber jabber cause it will be so sweet when the rail is running and remembering your negative words will just make the ride that much sweeter. THE RAIL RULES OAHU!
We won

Mililani, HI

#24 Nov 8, 2012
When your rent is raised because your landlords has to pay higher property tax...i'll laugh because hey you won, right! When you get pulled over by the cops because you can't pay your now higher car registration...I'll laugh because you said you won. When we start using $ that we would use to buy food but now have to pay our sewer bill...i'll laugh because we're winners. When the tourist stop coming because Hawaii will look like the mainland...i'll laugh because...
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#25 Nov 8, 2012
Sorry that you need to be such a negative nincompoop.

Just because property taxes go up doesn't mean landlords can or will raise the rents. There is much more to it. The price of electric and water has been going up drastically long before we learned the name Obama. Feel free to blame Obama if that floats your dingy.
Buy a lighter vehicle then maybe you won't have a higher fee to register your vehicle. Or be like the leeward lolos and don't register or insure your car. Is the amnesty program still going on when you reach four years of no registration they reduce the fee to one year of penalties.
Or if you rode the rail you could save all your $$ to buy 'ice' to ease the pain you seem to be in.
Tourists are already complaining because Oahu has the worst traffic jams they have ever experienced. Who goes to a beautiful island to get stuck in traffic because they have to rent a car and then must search for the very rare, very narrow parking space.
What is there to do when you book your trip and it rains for 42 days in a row or on those few days after the full moon when those box jelly fish make tourist swimming beaches difficult.
You are probably afraid that your boyfriend won't need you to drive them around after the rail in up and running.
I could go on but i know your cranial matter is on overload.
We won

Mililani, HI

#26 Nov 8, 2012
To Jack Subject is Rail not Obama. I pay more taxes than you. I own more houses than you. I have solar panels. I catch the bus to work. I was born and raised in Hawaii. Traffic is not the reason that keep me away from vacationing on the mainland. Never assume you know what you are talking about. Oh yeah that's right you're probably not from here. You'll never get it!
alice

United States

#27 Nov 8, 2012
My Barack and Kirk have emerged victorious from the contest, and that is all that matters.
Tyco

Mililani, HI

#28 Nov 8, 2012
The choo-choo to no where.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29 Nov 8, 2012
Destination: Your wallet!
mad hatter

Fort Mill, SC

#30 Nov 8, 2012
alice wrote:
My Barack and Kirk have emerged victorious from the contest, and that is all that matters.
He's not your Barack, he's Kenya's Barack.
Ho ho ho ho

Mililani, HI

#31 Nov 8, 2012
Guess what, there is a big money launder investigation.
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#32 Nov 9, 2012
We won wrote:
To Jack Subject is Rail not Obama. I pay more taxes than you. I own more houses than you. I have solar panels. I catch the bus to work. I was born and raised in Hawaii. Traffic is not the reason that keep me away from vacationing on the mainland. Never assume you know what you are talking about. Oh yeah that's right you're probably not from here. You'll never get it!
Yo Wee One by your words you know nuttin'.
I know this because it is impossible for you to compare me to yo.
You don't even understand how to pretend to be rich.
You are on Topix...which is the bottom of the trash bin.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#33 Nov 9, 2012
Jack wrote:
Just because property taxes go up doesn't mean landlords can or will raise the rents.
WRONG! It does mean rents are going up, and they are already. Who do you think pays the taxes, you and your bum friends? You may think I'm going to pay more taxes and higher prices while letting you celebrate your Messiah's re-election, but I'm not. I'll prove it to you every first of the month. Remember, I've got to pay for your medical and food stamps and have to be reimbursed somehow.
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#34 Nov 9, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> WRONG! It does mean rents are going up, and they are already. Who do you think pays the taxes, you and your bum friends? You may think I'm going to pay more taxes and higher prices while letting you celebrate your Messiah's re-election, but I'm not. I'll prove it to you every first of the month. Remember, I've got to pay for your medical and food stamps and have to be reimbursed somehow.
When you arise from sleeping next to the curb, take a dump first before trying to type a complete thought.

Many older rental owners don't raise their rents very often or for many years in they have a great tenant. What you are stating is the perfect situation. If this were true everybody would be a landlord. Back a few years even Section 8 cut back on the monthly allowances for 3, 4 and 5 bedroom rentals.
BALLS YOU DO KNOW BITS AND PIECES BUT YOU NEED TO INJECT POLITICAL BS TO GET YOURSELF OFF.

Go back five years when electric and water were much cheaper....landlords made higher profits. Many of the bad location rentals have had rents go down.

Your whole jargon is anti-democrat. It is very laughable. and you don't pay anybodies anything. You and your methods are a drain on our society.
We won

Mililani, HI

#35 Nov 9, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Wee One by your words you know nuttin'.
I know this because it is impossible for you to compare me to yo.
You don't even understand how to pretend to be rich.
You are on Topix...which is the bottom of the trash bin.
. If someone is rich they don't have to pretend that they are. So you must be trash because hey isn't this...wait...Topix. It's so funny you make me laugh...not!
We won

Mililani, HI

#36 Nov 9, 2012
alice wrote:
. Once again the subject is rail not Obama.
Frankenburger

Mililani, HI

#37 Nov 9, 2012
Unrestrained spending, very symptomatic gerbil perv.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#38 Nov 9, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Many older rental owners don't raise their rents very often or for many years in they have a great tenant. What you are stating is the perfect situation. If this were true everybody would be a landlord. Back a few years even Section 8 cut back on the monthly allowances for 3, 4 and 5 bedroom rentals.

Go back five years when electric and water were much cheaper....landlords made higher profits. Many of the bad location rentals have had rents go down.
Stop smoking the dope before you post. I have the same tenants today that I had ten years ago. That doesn't mean anything as far as what they pay. I can't absorb the costs of things, like Obama's taxes. If my costs increase, you think I'm just going to suck it up because they like me? I've never done section 8, never had too, but people that do tell me they're animals.
JB Nightmare

Ewa Beach, HI

#39 Nov 10, 2012
The choo chop is coming through

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#40 Nov 10, 2012
Billions upon billions of dollars spent and no one will ride it. DUH. So typical Hawaii style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not My PRESIDENT 2 hr Jack 60
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 3 hr Jack 3,748
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 4 hr MommyBilliesLying... 350
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 12 hr Princess Hey 131
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) Mon Princess Hey 100
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) Mon RiccardoFire 503
News If you Like Haiku Stairs, Speak Up (Sep '14) Mon FreeTheStairs 30

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages