First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#1 Oct 26, 2012
We're starting to find out there's some reeeally evil shet going on behind the scenes involving this rail that is supposedly being built "to help ease traffic" for our poor fellow citizens on the stuck on the West side. Uh...huh

Read on..

As election day nears, a former insider at Pacific Resource Partnership (PRP), the pro-rail PAC, has come clean about the groupís venal and possibly illegal tactics. Coincidentally, as this story was going to press, Former Gov. Ben Cayetano, the target of PRPís relentless (and discredited) campaign, announced that he was suing the PAC, its executive director, John White, and its parent organization, the carpentersí union, for libel and slander.

PRP commercials alleging that Cayetano violated campaign contributions law when he ran for governor have been refuted by many, including Bob Watada, who was then-executive director of the State Campaign Spending Commission (CSC). But the unsavory PAC and its partner, I Mua Rail, continue to saturate the airwaves and Star-Advertiser pages with misleading ads.

To keep big (and anonymous) money from stealing Honoluluís election, the Weekly obtained an exclusive interview with Justin Hahn, a former PRP employee anguished by what he saw and bravely willing to go on the record.

In mayoral debates, Caldwell has refused to disavow PRPís smear tactics and has denied that videotape in PRP ads had been supplied by his campaign, even though his website displays many of the same images. While he did not condone PRPís ads, Caldwell said,ďIf I told [PRP] to stop,Ē it would be coordination. He was referring to CSC rules that prohibit independent expenditure committees, such as PRP, from coordinating political activity with candidates.

http://honoluluweekly.com/feature/2012/10/vot...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Of course the project is evil. The people that are pushing the train are all connected to the construction industry, and are pushing it hard in order to steal billions of dollars from the taxpayers I'm surprised they didn't come up with building a bridge to Europe as well, the goofy bastids. Time to elect some people that aren't thieves and shysters. I've yet to meet someone that plans to ride the thing anywhere except as a novelty when it is first finished. They should fix our roads, water and sewer lines, bury the electrical system, fix our piers, and make life better for the citizens, but these greedy hogs want only the biggest boondoggles they can think of and to hell with us. We could build a plasma-to-energy powerplant for a few billion dollars and we would be using the landfills for fuel instead of over-flowing the island with trash, and we should have solar farms, but we'll never see it until the democrats are voted out. Like Obama, they view welfare as a growth industry, second only to tourism only to tourism. They like the islanders being too stupid and backwards to throw them out, and not realizing that things could be a lot better.

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Of course the project is evil. The people that are pushing the train are all connected to the construction industry, and are pushing it hard in order to steal billions of dollars from the taxpayers I'm surprised they didn't come up with building a bridge to Europe as well, the goofy bastids. Time to elect some people that aren't thieves and shysters. I've yet to meet someone that plans to ride the thing anywhere except as a novelty when it is first finished. They should fix our roads, water and sewer lines, bury the electrical system, fix our piers, and make life better for the citizens, but these greedy hogs want only the biggest boondoggles they can think of and to hell with us. We could build a plasma-to-energy powerplant for a few billion dollars and we would be using the landfills for fuel instead of over-flowing the island with trash, and we should have solar farms, but we'll never see it until the democrats are voted out. Like Obama, they view welfare as a growth industry, second only to tourism only to tourism. They like the islanders being too stupid and backwards to throw them out, and not realizing that things could be a lot better.
I attended one of Cayetano's rally, he explained he is suing PRP to clear his name its not about the money ...he said if he wins he's donating all the money to charity. Cayetano, Case, Tulsi should switch to the Republican party...it could start a Republican Revolution here in the islands.

Oh yeah....

Location hidden

#4 Oct 26, 2012
There's not too much difference between the parties. I've met Lingle, and she is definitely for cementing over the island for the developers too, but at least she's not a democrat. She says she supports agriculture, but it's Big Cooperate Agriculture, not local farmers like she implies. She's just better than the rest of the leaches.
District 1

Honolulu, HI

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Do the construction industry bigwigs meet once a year to coordinate bids and divy up the expected take of The Peoples' tax dollars?
Feeding at the trough of government is the most popular national sport--WAY bigger even than NFL Football.
Wake up, sheeple. It's just redistribution of wealth from the hard-working middle, to the connected fat cats.
alice

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2012
Hi Infidel. You are wrong to describe rail as Satan's project - when this election will show that it is SANTA's project - just in time for Christmas! Also, my Barack will win the election handily, and that will be SANTA's gift to me and the United States of America. Have a nice weekend, cupcake! Do stop by and visit me at the pizza joint. Xoxoxo!

Location hidden

#7 Oct 27, 2012
District 1 wrote:
Do the construction industry bigwigs meet once a year to coordinate bids and divy up the expected take of The Peoples' tax dollars?
Feeding at the trough of government is the most popular national sport--WAY bigger even than NFL Football.
Wake up, sheeple. It's just redistribution of wealth from the hard-working middle, to the connected fat cats.
This was all planned years ago, back in the sixties or seventies. The new players are the old players, just their names have changed by marriage, and some have gotten old. Here's an example of what I consider corruption. When Waihe'e was governor he made a big deal about Koolawe island and the Hawaiian movement. It was the headlines back then, a big deal was made about him and the Hawaiians. But the real scam went un-noticed. Nothing became of the island issue in the end, just political hot air as usual, but here's what happened that's significant. A short movie was made of him getting off a helicopter in a lavlava, it was all over tv. What people don't know it that Wahee's wife had started a film company, shot the film, and made HALF A MILLION of taxpayer money for doing it. Not bad for three hours work, eh?
Lionel

Honolulu, HI

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Toot toot by-by choo-choo.

Oh by the way.

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/honolulu-hi...
jack

Mesa, AZ

#9 Oct 27, 2012
Ai has satan for a mother.

#10 Oct 27, 2012
jack wrote:
Ai has satan for a mother.
You must be mistaking her for YO MAMA, bitch.
leeward LOLO

Waianae, HI

#11 Nov 3, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
We're starting to find out there's some reeeally evil shet going on behind the scenes involving this rail that is supposedly being built "to help ease traffic" for our poor fellow citizens on the stuck on the West side.
I wholly support the rail, because I am tired of gridlock on the H2 eastbound to Honolulu - I think that Ben will lose the election because his lawsuit exposes his vindictive and vicious side. Corporations ARE people - so Ben needs to deal with that.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#12 Nov 3, 2012
The rail would end almost everything nice about our island just so a few could line their pockets.

BEN will win the election as he is the only one who can do the job as it should be done, for instance drop rail and use the $$$ for sewer and improving existing roads.

#13 Nov 3, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I wholly support the rail, because I am tired of gridlock on the H2 eastbound to Honolulu - I think that Ben will lose the election because his lawsuit exposes his vindictive and vicious side. Corporations ARE people - so Ben needs to deal with that.
Thanks for bumping up my thread, you queerdo/imposter. The REAL LOLO would never say such an idiotic thing.

btw, you freak his lawsuit is meant to clear his name and send a message to you liberal smearmongers, haters, LIARS you better get your facts straight... because bullshitting the voters and libeling people has severe consequences.

hahahahaha

GO BEN!!

#14 Nov 3, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
The rail would end almost everything nice about our island just so a few could line their pockets.
BEN will win the election as he is the only one who can do the job as it should be done, for instance drop rail and use the $$$ for sewer and improving existing roads.
True!!

#15 Nov 3, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
and btw, when he wins the lawsuit...he's donating all the money to Aloha United Way. Dumbass...you should learn some facts before you flapping your fat lips instead of automatically believing all the lies the corrupt regime spoonfeeds you, you fcking dumbass sheeple!
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#16 Nov 3, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
BENd Over can't even wipe his fat azz himself. This island became 'toast' in the eighties.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
BENd Over can't even wipe his fat azz himself. This island became 'toast' in the eighties.
We're not giving up that easily. The democrats want this island to be their own little paradise, with just enough local peons to serve them their tea. The plantation mentality is what keeps them in power here.
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#18 Nov 3, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> We're not giving up that easily. The democrats want this island to be their own little paradise, with just enough local peons to serve them their tea. The plantation mentality is what keeps them in power here.
Look at your choice of lifestyle you have given up long ago.

All you do is suck value from the land and cater to rental misfits.
You are what's wrong on Oahu.

Nothing i can do but call you out on it.
And i care nothing what you say.
May your peers be your guide.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 3, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your choice of lifestyle you have given up long ago.
All you do is suck value from the land and cater to rental misfits.
You are what's wrong on Oahu.
Nothing i can do but call you out on it.
And i care nothing what you say.
May your peers be your guide.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL, Thanks, I needed that.
alice

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Go Barack! Go Kirk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you Like Haiku Stairs, Speak Up 2 hr Violet 7
John Kerry: We have a Biblical a responsibility... 2 hr Joe Balls 44
Court tosses Obamacare mandate lawsuit brought ... 8 hr JRB 2
70-640 Exam study materials 8 hr passokay123 1
do you think michelle c t the real estate agent... 13 hr up yours 2
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 13 hr up yours 61,814
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) 14 hr Zzzikaikazzz 724
•••
•••
•••