Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2013
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Newcomers, Newbees, One and All there is a small handfull of malcontents, Obama haters, Stuck in the mud, Old and in the way,Anti anything boogers out there that use this as a personal playground.
All you have to do is scroll back a year or so and the same yahoos are stirring the same pot. These wankers and wank eresses say that only one actual person responds to them.
We are the majority and the wankers are the few. So join in now and then and expose them to the truth.

In the face of Injustice....silence is complicity.(Unkown author)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Yeah two or three libtards using two hundred names apiece. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jan 22, 2013
And using our names as they are not creative enough to think up their own.
LOW T JACK DONKEY KONG

Canyon Country, CA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
just got his butt kicked by JB.

Good job!

hahahaha!
Guru

Flushing, NY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Jack just got jacked up by the gang and the old coward is just speechless folks.

Aw shucks! he can't even remember the author. What a halfwit he is anyway.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Guru wrote:
Jack just got jacked up by the gang and the old coward is just speechless folks.
Aw shucks! he can't even remember the author. What a halfwit he is anyway.
lol...imposter alert! nice try moron.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...imposter alert! nice try moron.
The troll always posts from Honolulu. LOLOLOL, He's just stupid and can't make up his own posts.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
And using our names as they are not creative enough to think up their own.
***You don't play dumb very good.***

I wonder why?

Meds?
Sex change?
Confused?
So full of your online persona?

Been out convincing shop owners to fold up lately. We miss your negative reports on Hawaii business scene.
Newbie

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
***You don't play dumb very good.***
I wonder why?
Meds?
Sex change?
Confused?
So full of your online persona?
Been out convincing shop owners to fold up lately. We miss your negative reports on Hawaii business scene.
I'm a newcomer and judging by your posts, you seem to be the main troublemaker troll.
jack

Mesa, AZ

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Newbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a newcomer and judging by your posts, you seem to be the main troublemaker troll.
Define trouble.
Your thnkin' Taylor Swift's TROUBLE aren't U.
Jill

Flushing, NY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
***You don't play dumb very good.***
I wonder why?
Meds?
Sex change?
Confused?
So full of your online persona?
Been out convincing shop owners to fold up lately. We miss your negative reports on Hawaii business scene.
All of the above. Leeward, Guru and Balls are just like the wannabee good, the bad and the ugly right right before the toilet is flushed in the morning after eating Mexican food.*SPLAT!*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The characteristics of a LOSER 2 hr Smart Blond 18
Abercrombie sets historical defeat 2 hr Joe Balls 14
$10.00 Plate lunches 2 hr American_Infidel 1
Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The H... 2 hr Joe Balls 8
Let's make fun of Hawaii (Aug '13) 2 hr District 1 46
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 3 hr District 1 142
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 4 hr Guru 61,974
•••
•••
•••

Waipio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waipio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waipio
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••