Costco Kapolei opens its doors - Busi...

Costco Kapolei opens its doors - Business

There are 7 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Feb 28, 2009, titled Costco Kapolei opens its doors - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

A flood of customers poured into the brand-new Costco Kapolei warehouse when its doors opened yesterday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Since: Sep 07

Makakilo

#1 Feb 28, 2009
If you are going to Costco PLEASE use the Campbell/Kalaeloa Off. The Makakilo/Kapolei Off was backing up onto the freeway, and blocked Makakilo residents from coming down the hill. Farrington can't handle the traffic. Also please build more than one road out of Makakilo. It took me 45 minutes to move one block on Makakilo Drive yesterday. They redid the road at Campbell off just for you shoppers...
gimme a break

Kaneohe, HI

#2 Feb 28, 2009
How about one in Hilo so HIlo people don't have to travel 100 miles to Kona to go to Costco? 30 miles to Hawaii Kai - whippe do!
Costco - are you listening??????
Kahea

Honolulu, HI

#3 Feb 28, 2009
This is awesome! In these tough economic times, it's good to see huge retailers such as Costco and Target still opening doors and creating jobs for people.

Too bad for the traffic jam - as if sitting in freeway traffic isn't enough! Well that will soon die down once all the hype is over and specials are done....

Congratulations to Costco and more importantly the people on the West SIDE! It's about time they give you guys more options!!!! and man you guys get a Target, I'm jealous...lol
Kahea

Honolulu, HI

#4 Feb 28, 2009
gimme a break wrote:
How about one in Hilo so HIlo people don't have to travel 100 miles to Kona to go to Costco? 30 miles to Hawaii Kai - whippe do!
Costco - are you listening??????
NO FETCHEN KIDDING! I AGREE WITH YOU!!!! AND GIVE YOU GUYS A TARGET TOO!
Kahea

Honolulu, HI

#5 Feb 28, 2009
hoku wrote:
If you are going to Costco PLEASE use the Campbell/Kalaeloa Off. The Makakilo/Kapolei Off was backing up onto the freeway, and blocked Makakilo residents from coming down the hill. Farrington can't handle the traffic. Also please build more than one road out of Makakilo. It took me 45 minutes to move one block on Makakilo Drive yesterday. They redid the road at Campbell off just for you shoppers...
DANG -
Shareholder

Kaneohe, HI

#6 Feb 28, 2009
While the other retailers are closing their doors Costco is opening new doors. I love Costco.
ke seki ya

Honolulu, HI

#7 Feb 28, 2009
Chanel bags for 1K

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Expired safety sticker can be grounds for tow -... (Oct '09) 8 min Shyit whole Hawaii 38
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 38 min So_da_lish_us 935
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 39 min So_da_lish_us 1,031
Jane Fonda, Looking great and strong at 80 5 hr American_Infidel 7
Wut Da Fuh? (May '17) 9 hr Joe Balls 74
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 14 hr Too Bad 634
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 18 hr Leeward Outlier 2,888

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages