WARNING: Hawaii liberal's steal usern...

WARNING: Hawaii liberal's steal usernames

Posted in the Waipio Forum

Copy Cats

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 6, 2013
This is a cyberpunk troll tactic used to confuse readers. They have stolen Leeward Lolo's username, Guru, Joe Balls.
Weirdos

Honolulu, HI

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Hawaii liberal cyberbabies trolling again? What else is new?
somebody took my binky

Honolulu, HI

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Call the police, the fBI, call mommy. I need my binky. Which one of you stole my binky?
somebody took my binky

Honolulu, HI

#4 Feb 6, 2013
My mommy paid her hard earned money (after FICA took there part) for my binky. How much did you pay for your usernames?

Please i need my Real Binky. If you return it i will owe you one, when i get old enough.
Krusty

Honolulu, HI

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Hey leggo my Butterfinger. Looks like Bubba has a new roommate.
the clepo from LA did it

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Used to rent from that LA slumloard. He used to even go digging in my soiled clothes hamper. Give back the binky and go buy another one guru.
Joe Dork Balls

Honolulu, HI

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Splat.
Lolo

Pico Rivera, CA

#8 Feb 6, 2013
It did it
somebody took my binky

Honolulu, HI

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Copy Cats wrote:
This is a cyberpunk troll tactic used to confuse readers. They have stolen Leeward Lolo's username, Guru, Joe Balls.
You must be joking if you think people are confused, look at their address. The real copycats are the people who listen to Rush and HANNITY and the rest of those blowhards and repeat what they say. Those are the real copycats.
Crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#10 Feb 6, 2013
If it was illegal to use a Topixs registered name then why does Topixs allow any commenter to use whatever name you want? When you register all it does for you is keep a count how many times you have posted using your bogus fictitious name in the first place. Look at this Guru commenter for example. He has posted 52,000 comments on just one thread using his LA name. This frickin nutcase also uses other names to answer his own comments. With these crybaby Republicans like JBalls,Guru, and American Infidel it is the same story and I betting one of these loser crybabys started this thread?
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Copy Cats wrote:
STFUp Infidel. You should be ashamed of yourself posting crybaby comments over 22,000 times. You start a thread and like a 2 faced mahu you violate your own comment.
somebody took my binky

Honolulu, HI

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>STFUp Infidel. You should be ashamed of yourself posting crybaby comments over 22,000 times. You start a thread and like a 2 faced mahu you violate your own comment.
They have no power here or in real life. Just looking to get a rise out of someone, but if one of you took my binky i want in sanitized with a tag included saying so.
Leeward lolo

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Stop stealing names!
Leeward LOLO

Pico Rivera, CA

#15 Feb 6, 2013
This hombre is big on the black market.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>STFUp Infidel. You should be ashamed of yourself posting crybaby comments over 22,000 times. You start a thread and like a 2 faced mahu you violate your own comment.
Did some one bend you over and poke you with a boner? now get a hold of yourself you belligerent bitter prick ya....

“ SAVE THE LIONS!”

Since: Mar 09

KILL THE BABIES! VOTE DEMOCRAT

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Francine wrote:
They're also liberal trannies that use gurl names like Harry aka Francine the cyberslut.
infidel buzz words ha ha

Honolulu, HI

#18 Feb 7, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
They're also liberal trannies that use gurl names like Harry aka Francine the cyberslut.
Nobody else here could use all those buzz words in one sentence.
Guru

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Went to a strip bar and they had a dancer who was great on the pole. Her stage name LOLO the Pole Rider. Relative?
Snore

Honolulu, HI

#20 Feb 7, 2013
:-)
Guru

Pacoima, CA

#21 Feb 7, 2013
Went to the doctor and learned I am obese and that I upper lip quivers when LOLO is near.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 1 hr Oh well 183
News Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 19 hr Joe Balls 62,077
News Honolulu looks at San Francisco's toilets on wh... Sun District 1 35
On the Average Who is Stupider Balls or Guru (May '13) Sun Joe Balls 374
The Hawaii liberal trolls miss me Sun Kaminari 4
Yuk yuk yuk yuk Sun DA Bears 17
Poll do you remember castle park ? (Jun '08) Sun friendlyblue 155
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages